Episode 1-3: Heartslabyul

****Glory's Outfit in Heartslabyul(I think I did terrible with her face)^*****

As we step into the mirror, we soon transported to the Heartslabyul dormitory where I get this Queen of Hearts vibe type of scenery. The dorm looks like the red castle just like from the movie and the pants are in heart shaped with red roses all over the trees.

"Howoah! This is gorgeous! It couldn't be more different from ours!" He gasped with awe while clinging on my shoulder.

"Hmmm...this may be the perfect place for me to take photos of them." I muttered thinking about taking pictures of those beautiful roses since I love photography. Then we head straight to the entrance until....

"Crap, Crap. I've gotta get these roses painted." He panicked.

"Oh, somebody is here." Grim point out as I turn to Grim's direction to see a boy with ginger hair and green eyes and a red diamond tattoo on his the upper left of his cheek.

" Grim point out as I turn to Grim's direction to see a boy with ginger hair and green eyes and a red diamond tattoo on his the upper left of his cheek

"Oh, watch out. Any paint splatters and my head is gone." He warned. This causes me to widen my eyes when I've seen this before. It was from the dream last night!

————————
"Hurry paint the roses red!"

"Hurry before it withers!"

"Hurry! Hurry! We have to paint them red!"
————————

The way he says it reminds me of those card soldiers that I dreamt just now!

I understood while getting the picture already.

"...Hm? Do you need something?" The ginger haired boy asked curiously.

"What are you doing with that?" Ace asked.

"This? As you can see I'm painting the roses red." The ginger haired boy told them.

"Eh? Why would you do that?" Deuce asked looking confused.

"Hmmm, your fresh reactions is so cute! Now that I take a good look at you, you're the freshman that busted the 10,000,000 madol chandelier yesterday!" He point out reminding us about that incident.