Episode 2-15: The Lady of The Lake

Fan art of the day is:

A fan art of Glory Meeting Malleus Draconia! I accidentally switched the night background from dark to light blue, but overall I did good

A fan art of Glory Meeting Malleus Draconia! I accidentally switched the night background from dark to light blue, but overall I did good. Hell, Glory looks good without her makeup on. Furthermore, drawing Malleus was the hardest part, but I managed to get him to look accurate from the game. Hope you guys enjoy the fan art!

Anyways, onward to the next chapter!
———————-
My child....

Wake up....

"Mmm...."

My Moonchild, wake up!

"Huh?"

Glory slowly got up after an ominous voice, but is baffled when she turns from left to right to see no one.

"Who's-..."

Come to the forest, Moonchild...

Puzzled yet cautious by the mysterious female voice, Glory grips the bed sheets and looks down at Grim who is asleep. She then looks up at ceiling with a dubious expression.

"Who are you?" Glory ask with a hush tone.

If you come to the forest, your answers will be clear.

She reassures, but Glory is still cautious.

"Why should I trust you? I don't know what you look like nor why are you calling me for."

Don't be alarm Moonchild. I know this is unsettling for you, but I can assure you that I came here no harm. I am not here to force you to trust me, all I'm requesting for you is to come to the forest so we could discuss matters in our own hands.

"About what?" Glory ask curiously.

About Leona my Moonchild, there's something that you need to know. Now come before it's too late and bring your dagger with you too.

"Huh? My dagger?" Glory ask looking baffled.

There's no time my child, hurry!

The voice ushered as Glory let's out a sigh.

I've just met Malleus tonight, now I have to go into the deep forest to meet this ominous person in the middle of the night? Could this day get any weird?

Glory as she carefully got out of the bed without waking Grim. Once she puts on her slippers, Glory grabs her red robe, then her dagger from the end table next to her bed. After she grabs her dagger, she left the room and got out of the dorm where walks to the forest just like the ominous voice instruct her to. As she wanders through the forest, uneasy thoughts have been swirling around Glory where she is unsure whether if she's gonna get murdered or not. However, she soon heard a stream of water nearby as she follows the sound of water running, Glory widens her eyes in shock to find a lake with a waterfall trampling into the water. She then noticed a navy blue hooded ominous figure as it rises up from the rock and spins around to take off the hood revealing an alluring young lady with long chestnut brown hair and emerald eyes.