Episode 3-34: Healing Azul

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin and Vivien were on the edge of their seats when they witnessed their child approaching the corrupted Azul.

"Sundrop better bring him back." Merlin mutters while watching the crystal ball intently.

"She will Merlin, I promise you." She reassures before smirking.

"And who knows. As I predicted, Moonchild and Octopus King will soon become your favorite ship and there will be so much more ships to sail." Vivien assures.

"Heh. Fate does know when to amuse me huh?" Merlin remarks with a smirk underneath his bushy mustache.

"Aaah but that's what makes it entertaining Merlin." She reassures.

"Indeed it is, Vivien. Shall we continue to see how it unfolds? Cuz I have a feeling that I know what's going to happen~. Oh oh oh." He chuckles slyly with the biggest grin and she giggles.

"Gladly." Vivien replies with smile as both of them turn their heads back to the crystal ball.
————————

Back at the Octavinelle dorm, Glory saunters you Azul where he is busy terrorizing this students as he absorbs all the magic from the frightened students. As she marches towards the octopus, Glory takes a deep breath and shouts at him.

"AZUL!!!"

Soon Azul stops and glance down to see Glory glaring at him.

"Don't hurt them please. If you do, then I'll be your queen." Glory suggests.

"Eeh!?" Grim shrieks, but Deuce smacks his mouth frowning at him.

"Sssh! Quiet Grim!" Deuce scolds trying to shut him up so he won't blow her cover.

As expected, Azul crept a smirk and swam down to the ravenette.

"You mean it? You really want me to be your king?" Azul ask with a big amused grin on his face as Glory nods with a small grin.

"Of course. I'll always love my handsome, sweet, and generous octopus." Glory reassures with a sweet smile. Moved by her sweet words, Azul smiled with joy and pulls her into a tight embrace.

"Aaaah Glofish~. I knew you would return my feelings sooner or later. You're the only woman who would understand me." Azul assures nuzzling his head against her shoulders as Glory wraps her arms around him with her left hand stroking his white hair. Then she lifts his chin as Glory crept her right hand gently stroking his right cheek with her thumb.

"Azul...forgive me for doing this." Glory reassures him.

"Eeh?" He became puzzled as she inhales and exhale out when she began to chant the hurt incantation.

"Moonstone, dark, and cold...."

She sang as her right hand glows blue shocking the octopus.

"Let your power flow...
Grasp the moral reins
And set the spirit free~"

Glory marvels as he winces in pain and slowly kneels down to the sand with Leona and Ruggie, who are watching her from afar, widen their eyes in shock except for the twins, Jack, Ace, Grim, and Deuce to see her Moonstone power.

"Leona is that-?" Ruggie utters.

"Yeah...That's the moonstone...." Leona told him as the lion squints his brows at the eerie scene.

"Hell this is the first time I ever seen one and she's using it to weaken him." Leona informs.

"Agreed. This is a tough decision, but she has her reason." Jade infers as he gazes at Glory with serious eyes.