Episode 2-8: The Investigation

Meanwhile at Night Raven College, Glory and Grim stop by at the infirmary where Merlin widen his eyes to notice their presence. Surprised, Merlin grabs his staff and taps it twice as a cloud poof before him. Then he hops on and floats his way to the duo.

"What in the name of Mordred's ass are you two doing here? Training is cancelled remember?" Merlin reminds them.

"We know, we're here to investigate." Glory reassures making Merlin's busy white brow curl in confusion.

"Investigate? Why-!" He soon paused when he realized what's going on and became deadpan.

"Lemme guess? Dire hired you guys as detectives, right?" He guess.

"Yup." They both replies.

"Now tell us where we could find the guy who hurt his leg is in here somewhere!" Grim demands making the tiny wizard sigh.

"Very well, they're at the left side near my desk." He told them as he floats towards the end of the bed.

"Huh? They're?" Glory baffles as she turns to Grim who is on her left shoulder and shrugs in response. As they follow Merlin to the end of room, they came across two guys where one guy with light brown hair lying on the bed with leg on the ledge of the bed bandaged and other guy with dark green hair is sitting besides him.

Once arrived, Glory notice the red and black bands on their arms.

These guys must be Heartslabyul residents.

Glory thought as the two notice the commotion and turns to the duo.

"What's with you guys?" The Heartslabyul resident ask curiously.

"You're guys from the Ramshackle Dorm that were at the Unbirthday Party and the girl in the red shirt, you're name is Glory, right?" The other Heartslabyul resident guess.

"Oooh, look at how famous we are!" Grim chirps grinning at the rising popularity. Glory rolls her eyes and glance back the Heartslabyul duo.

"Yes, I'm Glory. We apologized for barging in so unexpectedly, but we'd like to hear about how you got injured." Glory ask making the light brunette Heartslabyul student tilts his head.

"I don't really get it either." He says making her confused.

"Hm? No one has pushed you?" Glory ask curiously as the light brunette shakes his head.

"Not that I remembered. Him and I were just talking...Before I knew it, I'd fallen down the stairs." He replies making her puzzled.

"That's it? You don't remember what the perpetrator look like?" Glory asks.

"That's how I reacted when he explained the problem after I asked." Merlin chimes in.

"Yeah. It's wasn't like he stumbled or slipped or anything." The dark green haired Heartslabyul resident told them.

"Can you explain the incident in details please?" Glory requests as the light brunette student scratch his head looking baffled.

"I can't really put it into words well, but...it almost felt like my body just kinda left forward." He explains making her tilt her head curiously.

"You don't say?...hmmm..." Glory hums.

"I see, I see." Grim nods. After a few minutes of thinking, Glory let's out a sigh and smiles.

"That's all I need to hear, thank you for your cooperation. And before I-"

"Hold it!" Merlin soon stops what Glory is about to do by covering her mouth with his staff. Merlin then let's out a chuckle and turns to the boys.