Prologue 5: Ramshakle Dorm

Once we arrived at the Ramshackle dorm, the dorm that I'm seeing looks...

"Wow umm...it looks tasteful...." I complimented pretty awkwardly with a sweat drop dripping down from my head.

"That's right, that's right! Well, come inside." He insisted as we both went inside the dorm where the inside is cluttered with paintings, vases, a rocking chair, and the table is upside down on the floor.

"My goodness...." I muttered while staring at how messy this dorm is.

"If you stay here, you can at least protect yourself from the wind and rain. I'm going to investigate a little more, so kill some time here as you wish." He informed as I bow my head to the headmaster.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Crowley."

"Most certainly, now don't wander around the campus! Bye!" He reminded me as he opens the door and left me in the dorm. Afterward, I took a good glance at the room.

"Guess I have to clean up before sitting down..." I mumbled before forming a grin.

"No worries, I'm pretty organized myself so this won't be too bad for me," I stated as I ran to the kitchen to find some cleaning products to clean up the mess, but soon I caught something on the table.

What the-

I walked to the table where I recognized my stuff.

It's my phone and my bag! And...what is this?

I grabbed the letter and opened it that says this:

"Dear Gloriane,
Here are your belongings that I transported from your world. Now here's a message that you must remember:

"Flower, gleam, and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back once was mine
What once was mine."

I blink my eyes to recognize those words before: this is the healing incantation from Tangled that Rapunzel used to heal Eugene in the movie, but...why would someone give this to me for?

Soon I scrolled down to the little sentence that says "Once you're done reading the chant, go to the top drawer on your left to receive your gift". Baffled yet curious, I went to the top drawer and opened it, but I wasn't expecting to be surprised I recognized that dagger before:

 Baffled yet curious, I went to the top drawer and opened it, but I wasn't expecting to be surprised I recognized that dagger before:

"Oh my god....this is what Gothel used when she's hunting down Rapunzel!" I gasped while gazing at the dagger, but I lightly shook my head.

Doesn't matter, I need to clean up this mess before I sort things out.

I remind myself as I dagger into my pocket and start cleaning from the kitchen to the living room. It was a pretty exhausting time where I clean the dust, rearranging items, vacuuming, straightening out curtains, turning the coffee table and the rocking chair right side up, and most importantly *shivers* cleaning out the spider webs, but thankfully there aren't any spiders in the dorm.