Episode 4-1: Winter Holiday

While asleep, Glory felt something soft when she crept her hands through the strange surface to find her fingers stink into the ground.

"Mmmmm...Ugh...wha?"

As soon as Glory opens her eyes, the ravenette widens her eyes and gasps. Astonished, Glory rises up to find herself lying on sand. She then dunks her hand to the sand as it fell through her fingers.

"Sand?...That means..."

She spun her head with her face contorted with a shock look when she finds herself in a desert.

"I'm in a desert...Which could only mean one thing.." She mutters as Glory spun her head to find some clues until her caught of a dark figure riding a horse. Glory squints her eyes at the ominous figure.

Could it be?...

She thought as Glory stands up from the sand and carefully saunters to the mysterious dark figure. Once she takes a closer peek, Glory can't believe what she saw. The moment she takes a closer look, the more she recognizes that man as the infamous vizier from one of her favorite Disney movies.

"Jafar...." She gasps to see one of her favorite Disney villains from Aladdin.

I know this scene...this was from Aladdin and this is where Jafar found the Cave of Wonders! But...Why am I dreaming about Aladdin now? Does this have to do with Jamil?

She ponders as Glory watched the vizier's horse strolling towards the thief.

"You're late." Jafar scorns gazing down at him with cold brown eyes.

"I had to slit a few throats but I got it." Gazeem stammers while trembling before him, but the horse walked pass him as Jafar let out a scoff.

"Trust me my pungent friend...I know my plans." He retorts as a white spark float pass him. Finally found the white spark, Jafar whips his horse.

"Quickly, follow that trail!" Jafar orders as his stallion lets out a neigh and gallops his way to the trail.

Now's my chance!

Glory thought as the ravenette chases after Jafar through the desert until he reaches his destination when large cave rise from the sands with Jafar smiling with satisfaction.

"The Cave of Wonders!" Glory gasps and soon Jafar lets out a low chuckle.

"At last, after all my years of searching. The Cave of Wonders!" Jafar marvels with a wide smirk.

"The Cave of Wonders!" Iago chants with him. Once the cave awakens, Jafar approaches the cave.

"Remember, bring me the lamp. The lamp is mine!" Jafar demands.

"Who dares to disturb my slumber?" The cave asked with an irritable look, but soon the dream ends with a cliffhanger; much to her annoyance as Glory let's out a sigh.

"Of course there's gonna be a cliffhanger at the end. Great." She sarcastically grumbles. But as soon as she turns back, Glory caught Jafar staring at her with a menacing evil smirk.

"Will meet again...."

Soon Jafar's face has contorted to Jamil while plastering his evil smirk frightening her.

"My sultana~...." He purrs before his eyes flash bloody red and starts hissing at Glory like a snake.
——————

"Aah!!" Glory gasps as she jumps from her bed panting heavily from the dream. She glance left to right to find herself in her room again and let's out a sigh.