Episode 3-15(2): The Octavinelle Tour

Hey guys before we get to the next chapter, I just wanna show off the fan art that a follower of mine send.

Today's fan art is....

....Letsdodisxoxo

Thank you so much for sending me this lovely fan art of Glory and if you guys have fan art of Glory or Glory being with other characters of the game, please send your fan art at my email address at Nqchristineduong@gmail.com.

Thank you very much and now that's out of the way, onwards to the new chapter!
———————

"Don't let her escape!!" The Heartslabyul resident shouts.

"We're gonna catch her no matter what!!" The Octavinelle resident assures.

"Hai!!" They all shrilled. While chasing after Jack and Glory, a hand beneath the shadows grabbed one of the Pomefiore students and drag him into the dark corner where he is slam to the wall harshly.

"Ack! What the-!"

"Shhh...Fret not Monsieur." A mysterious dark figure hushes as the ominous man step out of the shadow to reveal himself as Pomefiore's Vice Dorm, Rook Hunt.

"Huh? Rook-senpai? What are you doing here?!" He shrieks as the blonde haired vice dorm chuckles softly and smiles gently at the Pomefiore resident.

"No need for you to panic. I just need to have a simple chat with you..." He informs with a sly undertone while plastering a bright smile making the Pomefiore resident shuddered.

Meanwhile at the halls, the boys are still chasing after Jack and Glory.

"Damnit! These guys are persistent!!" Jack yelps.

"Less talking, more running!" Glory shouts as they both kept running away from the crazy fan club, they are able to made their way to the mirror transporting them to Octavinelle dorm where the duo sprint towards the main entrance. Once they arrived, Glory opens the door and Jack bolts in along with Glory. Afterwards, Glory and Jack shut the door with wolf pulling both handles with his strong grip to prevent the boys from breaking in. Soon both of them pant heavily.

"Man that was close!" Jack gasps while gripping the door handle.

"Tell...me about!" Glory yelps while panting from running so fast.

"Oya. Seems like you have an exhausting encounter with your fan club of yours, Angelfish." Jade said as Glory and Jack glance up to see the twins approach them with Jade plastering an amused grin on his face.

"Grr...you two!" Jack growls.

"No doubt. These guys are so troublesome~~." Floyd whines.

"But the good thing is that you've arrived here safely, but I didn't expect you to bring Jack with you." Jade remarks.