Episode 3-Epilogue(1): Unwanted Attention

****Glory's outfit below***

"Alright everyone. Pencils down and hand me your essays." Trein instructs, but opens his stern grey eyes at his students.

"And..."

Soon a tick mark throbs from his head when a bunch of students who are part of the Glory chan fan club gawks and fawns over the ravenette.

"Will you please stop gaping at Miss Corbett? It's impolite to stare at a lady!" He scolds at them.

"Kaaaaay.~" The boys complied bobbing their heads while gazing at Glory with admiration with a few students from Scarabia, Ignihyde, Pomefiore, and Diasomnia are weirded out by their infatuation towards Glory. Speaking of Glory, she and her grey gremlin friend sweatdropped the unwanted attention she's receiving.

"Jeez why am I not surprised that these idiots would bother us?" Grim sarcastically ask with a blank look.

"Just ignore them Grim." She reassures while feeling uneasy from the fan boys' attention. With his patience starting to waned, Trein slams his fist to his desk and shoot them a deathly strict stare.

"And I mean NOW. Or would you rather face a 100 paragraph essay?" He threatens causing the students to quake in fear and complied.

"Eep! Yes sir! Right away!!" They all shrieked as all of the lovey dovey fan boys including the students got off from their seats walk over to his desk to hand him their essays to their teacher. While Glory is packing her things in her backpack, the fan boys gave her different reactions as they pass by. A few Heartslabyul students waved at Glory with admirable eyes, four Savanaclaw boys formed flirty smirks and one Savanaclaw made a wolf whistle at her making Glory irked as she packs her stuff. Three students from Octavinelle are also checking her when they gave her loving smiles as one of the Octavinelle boys flash her with a wink at her but ignores them yet again. Finally, here come the six students from Pomefiore dormitory where they also send her flirty smirks, winks, but most of all air kisses to her. One of them even made it worst when one of the Pomefiore student crept up to her leaning to her ear with a smirk.

"Sup baby girl~" He cooed as a tick mark throb from her head and glares at the rude student.

"You know that's not how you woo a girl, right?" Glory snarks as she rises from her seat folding her arms with a frown panicking Grim.

"Ffgna?! She's gonna kick your ass!" Grim shrills.

"Oh come on now-."

"May I need to remind you that you'll be writing 100 paragraph essay if you don't obey what I said?" Trein warns cutting him off sending a dead serious glare at the obnoxious Pomefiore student as he flinched and turns his heels to his teacher.

"Right! Sorry!" He stutters as he fled from her. Then she let's out a huff.

"Don't let the door hit ya on your way out." Glory barks at him as she glance to the left to see a few students giving her fearful looks as they walked passed her.