Episode 4-22~24: Octavinelle's Arrival

Heya guys before we get to the next chapter would like to talk about what happened yesterday. The reason why I unpublished the book cuz I'd noticed the author unpublished her book cuz someone told her to do so because they are authors out there afraid of having their books disappeared or deleted without their consent during maintenance. I did the same to avoid that and the other Twisted Wonderland authors did the same too, but some of their books are coming back in Wattpad today. I apologized for the inconvenience, but don't worry this book ain't going nowhere and it's here to stay. If something this happens again then I'll informed you guys about it because as an author myself, I must take responsibility for my work and protect myself from harm in the social media. I don't care about views. Views are just numbers. The only thing that matter to me is my safety and I rather unpublished my stories to protect myself than worrying about views. To everyone who is afraid of having their stories deleted, please don't panicked and be calm. If something like this happens again, be sure to save your writing in your drive or unpublished them to keep them safe. Mark my words everyone who is reading this book, I will not giving up this book. I came this far to get where I am today. Wattpad has been helping me going through the rough times in my life from a teenager to a young adult. My passions will live on and I'll keep on working on this wonderful fanfic that I worked hard on for months. I'll keep on continuing my writing as the hardworking and passionate writer I am. Thank you for hearing me out. I hope all of you take my reason as a valuable lesson that will help you understand the dangers of social media and prevent you from facing consequences.

Now that's out of the way, onward to the next chapter of The Reincarnation of Mother Gothel. Enjoy.

———————

The next day later, Glory woke up early as Jade said since SHE is an early bird herself. She grabs the clothes that Jade gave her last night and took a shower while humming "I See the Light" by Rapunzel and Eugene from Tangled.

As she washed her hair and body thoroughly with shampoo and body wash for a few minutes. It's time for her to rinse those suds off of her body and hair. Once she washes off the soap of her, Glory turns the faucet off and shoves the curtains to grab a towel near her. She wraps the towel around her waist.

Then she saunters to the counter and grabs her phone where Glory goes to her playlist and clicks her favorite song "Say So" by Doja Cat. While the song plays, Glory grabs the dryer and starts blow drying her hair as soon as the beat drops. Cue the melodic singing from the ravenette herself.

"Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment
I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so?"

Glory sang beautifully as she gracefully sways her hips moving to the beat of the song.

"Didn't even notice, no punches left to roll with
You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so~."

She harmonizes while sensually grinding her hips.

"It's been a long time since you fell in love~
You ain't coming out your shell, you really ain't been yourself~."

Glory marvels alluring while grooving to the beat until she heard a wolf whistle.

And that killed the moment as Glory froze and whips her head to let out a shriek as she drops her blow dryer and quickly covers her body while in a towel when Floyd was peeking at her the whole time.