Episode 2-Epilogue(5): You'll Always Be King In My Eyes

Hours have passed when it's time for Glory and Grim to leave Heartslabyul for Magic History. After they left, they head straight to Magic History where when Trein began lecturing about magic. Glory was writing down notes on her notebook while Grim was getting bored to the point when he falls asleep, but Trein caught him right handed and zaps him with his magic to wake him up. A few lectures later, Trein assigns them to do a report. Two hours later, the class was over where everyone got out of their seats and give their reports to Trein.

"Hmm. Very original writing you got there on your report, Corbett. Well done." He compliments much to her elation and she bows her head.

"Thank you Mr. Trein." Glory thank him and he nods his head to her. Soon everyone in the class starts muttering about her.

"Jeez, she did good at the report!" The Ignihyde student whispers.

"Heh that's Gothel's back for ya." The Scarabia student snickers.

"No doubt. She'll be the next Gothel for sure." The Pomefiore student assumes making a red vein pop from her forehead.

"Really?" Glory mutter irritated from the petty whispers from behind.

"The three of you in the back, quiet!" Trein chides making the three students flinch.

"Eep! Sorry sir!" They complied much to Glory's elation as she giggles softly while smirking.

"Jackasses." Glory snickers. Then Trein turns to Grim.

"Grim, I hope you learn sleeping in my class will cause consequences in the near future so please keep that in mind." He sternly reminds him.

"Yeah yeah, I got it." Grim grumbles. Trein buffs and turns to the students.

"Remember everyone to study for the upcoming exam. I don't want you all to get zeros on your scores." Trein reminds them.

"Hai." They all complied and left. Right after magic history ended, Glory and Grim strolls through the halls where she is sauntering her way to the infirmary with Grim sighing out of boredom. In addition to that, students are babbling about Glory.

"Eek! It's Gothel's blood!"

"Run away!"

"Stay as far away as possible!"

"She'll lock you in a tower!"

"Or stab you just like how the witch stabbed the thief!"

Had enough with their whispers, Glory stops her tracks and spins her head to the obnoxious students with a blank look causing them to flinch when she made direct eye contract with them.

"Okay first of all, all of you do realized that I'm living in an abandoned dorm right? Second of all, I will not be the next Gothel because as I stated before, me and Gothel are two different people so get it through your thick skulls, got it? I don't want to hear any bullsh#t from neither of you guys, Is that clear?" Glory straight up informs them sternly with an irked frown.

"Aah! Yes ma'am! We're very sorry!" They all apologizes and fled away making her sigh and walk off with an annoyed look on her face.

"Damn. I can't with these idiots. Haven't they learn how it's not polite to judge people by their looks? Tch so annoying." Glory grumbles while strolling through the halls, but soon paused when she felt a presence lurking behind her and shifts her grey eyes.

Vivi said the twins will be lurking somewhere in the halls...

Glory tonight as she furrows her brows and slowly analyzed her surroundings shifting her grey orbs left to right until she caught a shadow of tall men from the far right corner of the halls before creeping back. Alarmed, Glory quickly storms off as fast as she can while glancing behind to see if the twins are following her.