Prologue 7: New Conditions

"Anf...and...How's that?!" Grim panted.

"Had...enough...Crowley?..." I asked while panted as well.

"A monster that obeys to a humans...No way...Hm...actually, I had already sensed something like this since that incident during the opening ceremony...That you, Gloriane-san, could probably become a trainer or a beastmaster. However....*grumbles*"

"Ummm...sir? How about have Grim attend the academy?" I suggested.

"Huh? A monster? Here in this academy?" He asked with a baffled expression.

"You..."

"Please Mr. Crowley sir, from what I seen, he really wants to go here so badly so can he please attend this academy?" I pleaded as the headmaster lets out a sigh.

"It can't be helped. Alright then." He complied.

"Hm?! For real?! However, I can't let someone who wasn't chosen by the Mirror of Darkness, especially if it's a monster, to attend this school. You too, Gloriane-san. I can't let you freeload here until you go back to your world." He instructed.

"What...? Such a killjoy..." Grim grumbled.

"Well, let me finished first. We are responsible for the summoning of your soul, as we're owning the Mirror of Darkness. In any case, for the time being, we will offer you free lodging. However, you will have to pay for your living necessities by yourself. Since you are empty-"

"I'm not empty handed." I cut him off.

"I'm sorry?" He asked confusingly where I told him about the bag that I found in the kitchen.

"Aah I see, so you do have your belongings in the dorm this whole time?" He assumed.

"Well it's rather than I found it while I was cleaning up the dorm." I assured.

"I see, well now that's out of the way, let's see what I could I make you do...let me see...alright. Let's do it like this." He chuckled making me nervous.

"Okay what are you gonna make me do?" I asked cautiously.

"You don't have to keep your guard up. I'll make you do odd jobs like maintenance at the school. Judging from your skills that you've mentioned, you seem to be very good at cleaning. What about you two work together as the "handymen"? If you do that, I'll let you stay at school. I'll also permit you to use the library for studying and for gathering information on how to go back to your world. Because I am kind, after all. However, I'll do that only after you finish your work." He informed.

"So I'm basically the janitor of this magic school?" I asked blankly.

"Precisely." He replied.

"Eeh? I don't wanna! I also want to be a student and wear that cool uniform!"

I'm pretty sure they don't have that for pets like you Grim...

I thought with a sweat drop dripping down from my head.

"If you're unsatisfied, it's fine. We only have to kick you out again." Crowley threatened making Grim flinched and nodded profusely.

"Funa?! I got it! I only have to do that, right?" Grim asked as I rolled my eyes and extend my hand to Crowley.

"Then you got yourself a deal!" I complied as I nod and shook my hand.

"Very well. Then, you two. Starting tomorrow, you will work hard as Night Raven College's handymen!" He announced as I heard Grim groaned and I just shrugged my shoulders since I have no choice but to agree with this deal. If I have to go back home, I'll have to work with him during work. Matter of fact, I gotta figure out who is this mastermind that sends me this note and the dagger as well as my belongings. Right now, I'm keeping the note and the dagger part a secret from Crowley until the time has come. For now, I need to get some rest so I could start my day as a "handyman"....yay....
———————————

While Grim is asleep, I am sitting in my desk writing a diary entry on my journal.

Dear Mom and Dad,

You're not going to believe this, but I'm stuck in a world of Harry Potter except it's a world based on Disney villains. So far, I struck a peculiar bond with a raccoon, cat, dog, or whatever creature he is. His name is Grim! He was pretty big headed at first, but he wasn't that bad. Hell, he can control blues flames, isn't that awesome? Tomorrow I'm going to be in this Night Raven College except I'm a janitor. Yeaaah, it's not fun, but hey, it's better than being homeless in another dimension. But don't worry, Mr. Crowley gave me permission to do some research in the library so I could find my way back home. I hope you guys are doing okay, so please keep your heads up high! I'll be fine! Love you.

Love your awesome daughter,
Gloriane Corbett.

Right after I finished writing, I nod in approval and close my journal. Then I put my journal in my drawer. Afterwards, I let out a sigh and glance at the window where I grin to see a hazy band of light in the night sky.

Oh wow, it's a Milky Way...

I thought while staring at the beautiful scenery of the night sky. I took out my phone and start taking pics of the Milky Way where this night turns from the weirdest to the intriguing.