Episode 4-30~31: The Viper's True Colors...

Stunned by Jamil's blunt demand, Azul adjust his glasses and look straight in the eye looking baffled.

"Jamil, whatever is the matter? Have I offended you in some way...?" Azul asks looking 'concerned'.

"You really don't know? Even after seeing how sad I am?" Jamil asks feigning the look of hurt on his face.

"Hm?" Azul became baffled as Jamil opens his eyes and smiled at him.

"You've look into my eyes, idiot." He taunts as Jamil walks closer to Azul and gets in his face.

"The one you see before you is your master. Answer when spoken to, bow your head to their orders. Snake Whisper." Jamil chants as a lavender aura flows around Azul making him winced.

"What?! ...Gugh, my head!" He whimpers.

"The pain won't cease as long as you struggle. Just give up and obey. Obey!" Jamil commands as Azul winces while fighting to gain control until he lets out a groan and shuts his eyes.

"Azul, who is your master?" Jamil asks curiously.

"My master is..."

Azul then opens his eyes revealing his red pupils to the sneaky vice dorm leader.

"You, Master Jamil." Azul answered.

"Please give me your orders, my master." Azul pleads and Jamil smirks before letting out a cackle as he folds his arms.

"Did you let your guard down in front of this 'mediocre wizard'? Really not a good look for the dorm head of Octavinelle, y'know." He taunts.

"For real though. The plan I've been slowly working on all this time is gone in the wind thanks to you! Those guys from Ramshackle dorm were this close to working residents into a frenzy to throw Kalim out, but I believe all of them were just faking it just to stop me this whole time." Jamil rants.

"That Cobra...I was doing so brilliant to take away Kalim's status as dorm head without dirtying my own hands. Iman should've intervene...how annoying for him to seek her and her friends for help...Do you have any idea the gymnastics I had to pull off?" He grumbles.

"I'll use Azul to order the twins back to the Coral Sea...Wait, hold on." Jamil then twirls his head back to the octopus.

"Have all the abilities you had sealed in your contracts the other day been returned to their proper owners?" Jamil asks curiously.

"Yes." He replies; much to his dismay as he clicks his tongue and frowns.

"Then that means I won't be using him like a genie of the lamp. Azul's "It's A Deal" may be valuable but keeping him brainwashed for an extended period of time would be difficult..."

"But I remember everything the contracts contained." Azul informs baffling the snake.

"What?" Jamil turns back to Azul with a puzzled look.

"All those who made a deals with me, their secrets, troubles, weaknesses, desires...I remember it all." Azul explains making Jamil smirk and fold his arms.

"What a distasteful collection. I was right to not be friends with you."

"Within that distasteful collection, have gain any info from the prefect? If so, explain." Jamil commands.

"Yes. Not only Gloriane is Twisted Wonderland's future queen thanks to the Excalibur that she wields and secretly being trained by Night Raven College's nurse Merlin, but she's also allies with a lake goddess by the name of Vivien aka Lady of the Lake. A goddess who can see the events from the future and close friends with Merlin and former king of Camelot, Arthur Pendragon." Azul told him.