Episode 3-29: Rowdy Customers

Back at the temple, Rapunzel and the gang are roaming around the maze with Demanitus.

"So how are things with your husband, your highness?" He ask curiously.

"Eugene and I are doing great. Taking the role as queen maybe draining, but still trying to be free as I am." Rapunzel reassures.

"Aah yes. You're always the spirited one. Just like I remembered from the good ole times." Demanitus compliments reminiscing his memories of his bond with Rapunzel and Eugene.

"Hehehe. Well, I am and I'll always will be." Rapunzel replies with a grin.

"So Demanitus...not to be rude or anything but, you're not always a monkey right?" Cassandra ask curiously, but the monkey take no offense and shook his head.

"I'm not always a monkey. I was once human like you, Cassandra. I was trying to stop my former ally from ruling Corona by making the tough decision to trap her in the lost realm. However, that was a long time ago." Demanitus informs.

"So how did you became a monkey?" Cassandra ask curiously.

"I was afraid that one day Zhan Tiri would find me and kill me so I fused my body with my pet monkey Vigor and that's how I became this." He explains and the ravenette snaps her fingers in response.

"Gotcha." Cassandra understood.

"Ooo! I found a clue!" Rapunzel chirps as both of them face the queen as she walks up to the door with a small door lock on it and riddle above the lock.

"If you look underneath the greens, you'll find the answer in a small box filled with two answers." Rapunzel read before she perks a smile and claps her hands.

"Ooo! It's a riddle! I haven't seen a riddle for a long time and I love riddles! Sssh! No one tells me the answer! I got this!" Rapunzel perks with her green eyes gleam with determination and Pascal is on his stance with confidence.

"Of course there's a riddle. Great." Eugene sarcastically snarks.

"Is this what guys do while I was gone?" Cassandra ask curiously.

"Riddles? Yes." Demantius replies.

"Annnd we'll be her for a wh-."

"Found it!" Rapunzel shouts flinching her friends.

"How!?" Eugene shrills looking dumbfounded.

"Easy. The key was hiding underneath the shrubs." She told him with a smile.

"Welp. The 'greens' part gave it away." Cassandra points out.

"See what I mean by riddles helping you?" Demantius slyly ask.

"Yes yes! We get it! So what's in the box Blondie?" Eugene ask curiously.

"Hmmmm...." Rapunzel opens the box and widens her eyes as she grabs a key.

"I found a key and..."

She then pulls out a small note and a pen.

"A paper and a pen?" Rapunzel said looking baffled as Cassandra and Eugene sprints over to the Queen.

"That's it?" Eugene ask confusingly.

"How about unfolding it Raps?" Cassandra ask curiously. Rapunzel nods and unfolds it.

" 'Your answer is in the temple. Keep this in your hands. Once you arrive your destination, write your wish on to this paper and give to fate.'" Rapunzel read causing the three to be puzzled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She ask looking confused until they heard Demantius chuckling as they glance at the monkey who approaches them with a knowing grin.