Filter Chapter: The Sundrop & The Faery Prince

Note: This takes place before the Scarabia arc
~~~~~~~

"Almost done...annnnd..."

Soon she wraps in a perfect bow and smiles proudly to see it came out perfectly.

"Perfect." Glory chirps with a proud smile as she lays her hands on her hips. Then she turns to Grim who is still asleep with a sleepy grin.

"Gaaauuuh....give me some food ya nitwits....." Grim mumbles as he snores through his sleep making Glory rolling her eyes at his typical sleep talking with a small grin.

Such a silly little gremlin.

Glory thought. Suddenly, her phone rang shocking the ravenette as she widen her eyes.

Sh#t!

She mentally yelps as Glory grabs her phone next to her and sprints out of her room. Once she's out, Glory dials the number and place it to her ear.

"Hello?" Glory answers.

"Titania, are you there?"

Glory widen her eyes when she hears Malleus's voice through her phone. Stunned, she replies to the tall faery's inquiry.

"..I've just got out of the room why?" Glory ask curiously.

"Come outside immediately." Malleus informs stunning the ravenette.

"You're outside at my dorm?"

"Yeah...I wish to see you for the last time before I return home at the Valley of Thorns for winter break." He explains. Touched by his generosity, Glory crept a sweet smile.

"Stay right there, I'll be there for one minute." She told him and hangs up on him. Suddenly...

"Going somewhere?" Cassandra whispers.

"Gah!" Glory flinch and covers her mouth to prevent herself from screaming that might wake Grim, Eugene, and Rapunzel. She then turns to Cassandra.

"Cass, what are you doing here!?..." Glory shrills but with a softer tone.

"Oh I just got out of my room, strolling through the halls, minding my own business until I saw you and I overheard your conversation with a special man. Lemme guess? It's that big ole faerie that we've met this afternoon, right?" Cassandra assumes with a big grin.

"Yeah, but could you not tell Raps nor Eugene about this? I gotta meet Malleus outside." She pleads, but the swordswoman chortles.

"Course I can. How can I not allow the future queen meets her future faery king?" She teases causing Glory to go deadpan at her teasing.

"Haha very funny, Cass." Glory sarcastically snarks as Cassandra chuckles softly.

"Sorry, I'll stop. Sides, I once helped Raps break out of her home back in our younger years." Cassandra affirms making Glory snicker.

Oh right pffft. Ha! These two were such mischievous troublemakers back in their youth days, but they have a reason to do that. Cass was trying to help Raps to get out of her father's controlling ways and supports her dream of exploring the world. Now that's what I called true friendship.

Glory thought giggling softly at the touching scene from Tangled the series engraving her mind. She then smiled back at Cassandra.

"Welp I better head back inside, so I could change. Remember our agreement, Cass." Glory reminds her pointing her finger flashing a wink with a grin. Cassandra chortles and nods at her.

"Gotcha, Glo. Now get changed and get outta here lover girl." Cassandra playfully ushers making Glory chortles and lightly nudges her.

"Shut up!" She retaliates as both women laugh at each other before smiling back.