Episode 2-31(part 3): Be Prepared

While underwater in the lake, Vivien was in her cavern home where looks back at her interaction with Merlin.

———————
"I need answers from you, Vivien. Why the Excalibur? Out of all the people in this world, why her?" Merlin questioned.

"I have to Merlin. It's the only way for her to defeat Leona. I understand that you're distress Merlin, but I'm doing what's best." She reassures. Merlin pinched his temple shaking his head at her risky decision to pass the Excalibur to Glory. Though deeply exasperated, Merlin lets out a sigh and gazed back at Vivien.

"...You know she's not prepared for this. She's a young teen for god sake's Vivien! You know what this means when wielding the Excalibur right? That means she can't go back to her home and has to rule here in Twisted Wonderland!" Merlin scolds.

"My apologies Merlin, but there's no turning back now!" She retaliated as Vivien pants twice before taking a deep breath before exhaling out and glanced back at the tiny wizard.

"The Excalibur is in her hands now. Which means she'll be the queen of Twisted Wonderland in the future. The only thing we could do is to train her little by little so she'll become the strong Queen of Twisted Wonderland." She reassured before grinning.

"Besides, I can see a potential inside of that girl. You know how Arthur and Rapunzel changed the world after defeating the most biggest adversaries right? So I have no doubt that she will pull this off if we try our hardest to train her to become a stronger Queen in our world." She informs him. Merlin ponders about this for five minutes before letting out a sigh and strokes his bushy mustache while gazing at Vivien.

"...Well...I had no other choice but to accept it. Here's the deal, while Dire is researching a way to find Sundrop's world, I will keep on training her while you keep searching the resources that she needs. Do we have a deal?" Merlin ask curiously as Vivien nods at him affirmably.

"You have my word, Merlin." She answered.
————————

While reminiscing back on her recent conversation with Merlin, Vivien crept a sincere smile.

You're still have that determination as I remembered Merlin...just like Arthur and Moonchild.

She ponders as her lips turns into a straight line, Vivien lifts her up above the surface with a hopeful expression.

Be careful Moonchild...they're on to you, so please...be on your guard.

Vivien thought while staring at the surface thinking about Glory where she leaves fate to her own hands now.

————————
While in her room, Glory quietly sat on her chair to her desk where she leans her head to her hand pondering about what happened today from the beginning of her journey in Night Raven College and her sudden role of being future queen of Twisted Wonderland.

Being transported to another dimension where I discovered that I'm the reincarnation of Mother Gothel is bad enough, but wielding a famous sword known as the Excalibur that made me Queen of Twisted Wonderland? Today was a really big event...

Glory ponder as she lets out a sigh and pulls out the drawer to grab her journal.

Maybe writing an entry will cheer me up. It's been days since I haven't write an entry.

Glory thought as she grabs her pencil and starts writing her seventh entry on her journal.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Today has been a crazy day. Few days ago, people have been hurting from left to right and my training with Merlin had to be out on hold because of that. Then, Crowley had me and Grim investigate people who are deemed the culprit which I don understand why Crowley won't do it on his own cuz he's the GODDAMN HEADMASTER of this damn college! But with the help of Riddle and a fellow friend named Vivien aka Vivi, we figured out who the culprit is. And that culprit happened to be the tiny hyena himself, Ruggie Bucchi. You know, the same guy that I run over at the halls five days ago and met him again at the cafeteria the day after. Ya know why he did it? Cuz Savanaclaw were using dirty tactics to eliminate every single player from different dorms so they could win the Magift Tournament. If you don't know what that is, it's basically football except you threw a disc and requires magic. I even faced Savanaclaw's lion king himself, Leona Kingscholar, who is basically the human version of Scar except hotter and the same guy that I accidentally stepped on his tail back at the botanical garden. Soon I understand why he's acting the way he is and he's not as bad as I thought. Leona's actually a pretty chill and down-to-earth guy despite being a total pain in the butt most of the times. He even apologized for his mistreatment from the botanical garden and for calling me Gothel. I guess Che'nya, Cheka, and Ruggie weren't wrong when they said that Leona has great respect for women. We even made up...sorta. Leona doesn't learn his lesson, but makes sense since this is the world of disney villains. Along with Ruggie, we're in good terms now and I made a new friend from Savanaclaw. His name is Jack Howl, who is a wolf. A tsundere wolf if you ask me. Hehehe. After I healed him with my unique magic, I performed at the Magift Tournament on LIVE TELEVISION! It was quite a shock for me, but I managed to get a hang of it since I sang in public before back at Heartslabyul dorm. Afterwards, Ace, Deuce, Grim, and I compete in the Magift Tournament where we're facing off Savanaclaw dorm, but sadly I was knocked out thanks to Grim. Moreover, my friends and I met Leona's cute lil nephew, Cheka. He's such a furry little sunshine to hang out with and he's an adorable human version of Simba! We both sang a song while annoying Leona at the same time. Oh, and I also found out that I'm wielding the Excalibur that Vivien gave to me; which made me the future queen of Twisted Wonderland. It was so sudden, but at least I saved Leona. I know I'm new to this new sword I'm holding and becoming future queen of Twisted Wonderland frightens me, but I'll try to do my best! Overall, today was a big day and I had fun at the Magift Tournament because everyone is saved, we had a big performance from yours truly, exchanged phone numbers from Jack, Ruggie, and Leona, and most of all, seeing the cocky lion's flustered look. He looks darn cute! If Crowley ever finds a way back to my home, I'll give you guys and my besties big hugs one last time before I go because...Twisted Wonderland is my home now, but I'll make sure that I'll come visit you guys to my world once Crowley is able to search my world. Be strong and safe you guys. I love you mom and dad. Tell Zara and Harriet the same thing, Kay?

Love, your strong and beam of light,
Gloriane Corbett.

Right after finishing her seventh entry, Glory closes her journal. Then she puts her journal away and pushes the drawer back in. Then Glory let's out a sigh while thinking about her sudden role as future queen of Twisted Wonderland and her home.

I'm the future queen of Twisted Wonderland because of the Excalibur that I'm holding right now. Though I wonder if Crowley ever finds a way to bring me back to my world? That way I could come visit them anytime.

Glory ponders. Soon she turns her head to the right and grabs the envelope where she stares at it for a minute with a curious look.

I wonder what Diasomnia person would send me this letter at a time like this?

Glory thought as she opens the envelope and pulls out a letter where her eyes widen to see the one who send her the letter is none other than Diasomnia's Head Dorm himself, Malleus Draconia.

Dear Titania,

I've seen you're performance and it was splendid. You were like a sun fairy that shines through the stadium with your light. It's strange though. This is the first time that I've ever taken an interest with a human before. Let alone writing a letter. It baffles me...yet intriguing. Is it because you're a healer? Your soothing gentle voice? Your radiance that glows under the full moon? Your oddly adorable reactions that you make? Or your otherworldly beauty that enthralls me? I cannot decide which it is because I couldn't stop dreaming nor thinking about you. Oh Titania. My pure, beautiful, and lustrous Titania, what have you done to me? You've have caught the eyes of the descendant of the fairies and the next head of the Valley of Thorns. The next time we meet, I am hoping that I will take you on a midnight stroll to abandoned places that I've seen before while getting to know each other personally, because I, Malleus Draconia, want to see your luminous face again. That's all I have to say my lustrous fairy. I bid you adieu, my Titania.

Love, The Descendant of the fairies and next heir of the Valley of Thorns,
Malleus Draconia.

Right after she reads the entire letter, Glory's face starts to heat up from the steadfast and straightforward letter from Diasomnia's Head Dorm and the next heir of the Valley of Thorns.

Damn...first Rook, now Mal? Just how many love letters am I going to receive?

Glory thought while heating up before shaking her head and glance at the heartfelt letter again where she crept a smile when he put so much effort on writing the letter.

"Welp not gonna lie, this letter did cheer me up a little. Thanks, Mal." Glory mutters as she slides the letter back in the envelope and pulls out the drawer to put the envelope inside. Once she puts the envelope under the desk, Glory slips her robe off and place it on her chair. Then she carefully tip toed back to the bed and crawl slowly back under the blanket as Glory falls asleep.

Even though being queen of Twisted Wonderland can be a lot of hard work, I will do my best to trained myself to become stronger than before. Because tomorrow is when I faced my next adversary and...whatever tricks he's pulling, I'll be prepare for the outcome that hits me....

Because I won't give up.....