Episode 4-40~41: Trouble Lurks in the Queen's Castle...

Hours later after the feast, Grim and Glory went back to their rooms to sleep while Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra are at the lounge for some reason, but Glory didn't bother as she sees this as a private matter according to Rapunzel. Right after she changed her clothes and Grim fell asleep on her bed from food coma, Glory went to her desk, pull out her journal, and write her twelfth entry.

Dear mom and dad,

Winter break has been hectic. Why? Well for starters, me, Grim, Vivien, and the rest of the Corona gang were held captive in Scarabia for three days by a handsome young version of Jafar known as Jamil Viper. The vice dorm leader of Scarabia who was brainwashing Kalim to get him kicked out so he could take role as dorm leader because of his low status as a servant. Kalim in actuality, is a genuinely nice guy but is quite naive and reckless, but he isn't that bad to talk to. Plus, he's a precious baby ball of sunshine that I need to protect. Luckily, Azul and the Leech brothers were there to help us out since their homeland is covered in glaciers. We even got into a fight with an overblot Jamil, but I managed to get him back to his senses with my unique magic right after Azul and the others got back to Scarabia and Merlin is back from his trip! Jamil is still as exasperated with Kalim as ever and there is no doubt that Azul won't give up on making a deal with him. Heheh classic Azul. However, I'm glad he's back to normal. He may not get the freedom he wants, but at least Kalim is offering him a second chance as equals. Though he still acts like he and Kalim are not friends, and he's a total tsundere like Leona and Jack. But our break went fine at the end. We marched to the oasis where I sang a song from Aladdin, Jamil gave me his phone number, and we all party at the oasis where I learned how to dance thanks to Floyd. Soon after, I danced with Kalim and Jamil. Turns out that both of them are excellent dancers back in the Land of Hot Sands. Which is super cool! Then Cass and I have swimming contest with the Leech brothers and I wasn't surprised how fast they are considering the fact that they are moray eels. Azul didn't swim though as he is still insecure about his form, but I didn't mind and I hung out with him for a couple of minutes. Then it was Ace and Deuce. I even saw Eugene and Rapunzel locking lips together underneath the palm tree. So cute! And I think I saw Merlin taking a picture of them from afar with a camera. Probably cuz he's a fan boy and oh boy the look on Vivi's face gives away that she is done with his shit and has given up on him. Overall, we have a fun holiday and we have an awesome feast tonight. I hope you guys are doing ok over there. Including Zara and Harriet. I really missed you guys. Wish you guys the best of luck.

Love your strong and beautiful daughter, Gloriane Corbett.

Right after she finishes her twelfth journal entry, Glory closes her journal. As soon as she puts her journal away, Glory takes out the letter that Lilia gave her and read it.

Dear Titiania,

This holiday has been dreadful. Once again, I was not invited into special events during a holiday break. At least Lilia, Silver, and Sebek are keeping me company during this depressing holiday. Though Sebek is taking this too seriously...However, I couldn't thank you enough for giving me a rose few nights ago during our night stroll through the abandoned castle. I even love this "selfie" of us together at the meadow. I couldn't stop thinking about our time together. Once again, I'm really pleased to have you strolling beside me that night. I was ecstatic to have you accept my offer. I'm looking forward to meet again after the holiday. I wish you a happy holiday, my lovely and beautiful Titania.

Love, Malleus Draconia. 

Glory soon crept a warm smile from his heartfelt letter until a bleep was heard from her phone when Glory pulls out her phone and takes a look at it to see a text from a peculiar huntsman, Rook Hunt.