Episode 3-2(2): The Results

***I forgot to post a drawing of Glory in her fourth outfit yesterday so here's what her outfit looks like after a week later from the final exam^***

"Eeh?! So Azul tried to make a deal with you yesterday?" Deuce shrieks as she sighs and nods.

"Yup, but I rejected his contract of course since I knew he is a conniving bastard and I'm not looking forward of meeting him again." Glory mutters.

"Mmm I feel so sorry for you." Deuce sympathizes.

"Meh it's no big deal. Besides there's absolutely no way he's gonna catch me." Glory assures.

"I see...but still. That's really extreme that Octavinelle's dorm leader would offer a crazy deal like this by making you his bride." Deuce points out.

"I could say the same Deuce." Glory sighs agreeing with him as they stroll through the halls until....

"Stop right there, Grim! I'm not gonna let this slide today of all days!!" Ace bellows. Deuce and Glory soon widen their eyes before they sigh when they heard their friend's voice through the halls.

"Oh god..." They uttered feeling like this won't end well as they watched Ace chasing after Grim.

"Ha Ha sucker! You should write your name on it!" Grim taunts.

"Why you!!!" Ace shouts as he kept chasing after them with Glory and Deuce sweatdropping at their antics. Not in the mood for goose chasing, Glory folds her arms and sighs before glancing at them.

"What happened this time?" Glory ask a bit annoyed.

"They'll never give it a rest, will they?" Deuce ask shaking his head at their antics. Soon they stopped when they noticed Glory and Deuce.

"Ah, Glor! If you're really a prefect then properly watch over your residents!" Ace shouts.

"Well I'm sorry for not looking out for Grim, but as you don't know, Deuce and I were at Crowley's office for a little small meeting." Glory explains.

"Eh? Meeting?" Grim tilts his head curiously while holding food in his hands.

"It's a long story." Deuce said.

"But that's besides the point. What my point is that I need to know what the hell is going on between you two while we're gone, so you might as well answer boi." Glory commands getting straight to the point.

"Well if you don't know, this jerk went and stole the bread I set aside for a snack again!" Ace yells.

"That's rude to say I stole it. I just happened to eat it after it fell on your desk." Grim retorts.

"You don't say things 'fell on' someone's desk when they were purposely set their, y'know!" Ace retorts.

"Running away like a thief you are. I'll show with my wind magic!" Ace hisses.

"Oh, you wanna go? I'll hit right back with my fire ma-"

"May I need to remind you idiots that if you use your magic in the halls right now, Crowley will put you into wiping a thousand windows all over the school." Glory warns cutting them off before tilting her head with a innocent grin with a hint of menace seeping out freaking Deuce out.

"You remember the last time you guys fought RIGHT?" Glory reminds them using a serious undertone behind her innocent smile causing them to widen their eyes and yelped.

"Ah!" Ace and Grim shrieked when they realized she has a point. They fought at the Maim Street during their first encounter when She and Grim were handymen. Not wanting to get trouble again, Ace and Grim both crept a smile.