Chapter 2 Getting ready

Qin Chi stood at the door of the kitchen, staring at Zhang Zhiwei's hunchback, his eyes getting wet.

After two minutes, Zhang Zhi finally noticed the person behind him, and when he turned around, he saw Qin Chi, with a flash of surprise in his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling well. I bought some food outside. Is it alright?"

Zhang Zhi's apologetic tone made Qin Chi's heart hurt again, because he didn't like the nanny's service, and he thought the food outside was unpalatable. Zhang Zhi had to cook dinner for him every day when he came back from work, but if he didn't like it, he would get angry and never understand Zhang Zhi.

What kind of mood did this man use to tolerate him until his death?

Seeing that Qin Chi didn't speak for a long time, Zhang Zhi thought he was angry, so he bit the bullet and explained, "I'm really uncomfortable, my stomach hurts a little, if you really don't want to eat, I'll make something for you..."

"It's okay, it's okay ." Zhang Zhi's panicked appearance made Qin Chi come back to his senses, and he took two steps forward and hugged him tightly, "I will eat everything, you don't have to do it, just have a good rest."

He tried his best to hold Zhang Zhi in his arms . , almost to smash Zhang Zhi, his voice choked, his shoulders trembled slightly. Zhang Zhi was silent for a while, then wrapped his arms around his waist, and patted his back lightly with one hand.

Qin Chi held Beta's lover quietly, with mixed feelings, more guilt and happiness.

Five years in the last days are enough to see clearly a person's heart. He always felt that Zhang Zhi was scheming and taking care of himself, it must be just for his father's inheritance. Once the inheritance was obtained, he would be discarded as garbage. Coupled with Zhang Leyue's provocation, he always thought that Zhang Zhi was uneasy and kind, and he couldn't avoid being considerate to Zhang Zhi.

The funny thing is that in the end, the person he regarded as a treasure betrayed and even killed him, but the person he abandoned did not abandon him, and died in order to steal some food for him.

This kind of thing will never happen again.

Zhang Zhi was puzzled by Qin Chi's attitude, and he breathed a sigh of relief. He has been suffering from severe abdominal pain in the past two days, and he fainted in the company today. Because he was so busy with work, he didn't even have time to go to the hospital, so he would lose his energy at all. If Qin Chi really asked him to cook, he couldn't guarantee that he would not faint in the middle.

The dinner was very rich, with three meat and two vegetarian dishes, Qin Chi swept away unceremoniously. After all, he hasn't eaten such a delicious meal for five years. In the apocalypse, let alone the delicious food with all the flavors and tastes, even a bag of instant noodles is worth many people's lives to grab. Zhang Zhi was beaten to death by the boss of Tianlan Base just to steal half a bag of biscuits to fill his stomach. Did you go outside the city and tear the zombies to pieces?

Neither of them said a word at the dinner table, Qin Chi was thinking about the future, and Zhang Zhi was unable to speak due to severe abdominal pain.

His hands were shaking so badly that he couldn't even hold his chopsticks firmly, and he didn't even take a few bites of dinner. Qin Chi didn't realize the problem until he cleaned up the dishes.

"Does it hurt?" Qin Chi was worried, walked to Zhang Zhi and lowered his body slightly, reached out to cover his cheek, and looked into his eyes seriously, "Would you like me to cook some porridge for you?"

Zhang Zhi was surprised at Qin Chi's sudden tenderness and consideration, since he knew Zhang Leyue, when has Qin Chi ever been kind to him?

"Brother Zhi, do you want some porridge?" Qin Chi asked again patiently.

"Huh? No," Zhang Zhi finally came back to his senses, with an apology on his face: "I'm sorry, I'll rest for two days."

"You don't need to apologize to me, it's me who should say sorry." Qin Chi sighed , bent down and picked Zhang Zhi up and walked towards the sofa in the living room.

Zhang Zhi swallowed and grabbed Qin Chi's arm nervously: "Qin Chi?" Qin Chi

tonight was extremely abnormal, which made him very uneasy.

Qin Chi sat him on the sofa, and said softly, "You sit here for a rest, I'll pack up the lunch box, and cook some porridge for you by the way. You can't eat without food."

Zhang Zhi stared blankly. stared at him, as if to see if he was possessed by something.

Qin Chi didn't explain anything, he packed the table, put on his apron and went to the kitchen to cook porridge.

Since the miscarriage, Zhang Zhi's body has been rapidly weakened. Qin Chi wants to help him to recuperate as much as possible. After all, there is a shortage of medicine and food in the post-apocalyptic world, and it is more difficult to maintain a healthy body.

Qin Chi used the ready-made ingredients in the refrigerator to make red dates and glutinous rice porridge. When he brought it to the living room, Zhang Zhi had already fallen asleep with his head tilted.

Even in his sleep, Zhang Zhi seemed to be agitated by the pain from his lower abdomen. Both hands were firmly pressing his stomach, and there was no blood on his lips.

Qin Chi sat on the sofa and took the person into his arms, let Zhang Zhi lean on him completely, and shouted softly, "Brother Zhi, get up and eat some porridge, and I'll take you back to the bedroom to rest after eating."

Zhang Zhi reluctantly opened it. He stared blankly at Qin Chi's face, who was very close to him.

It's different, Qin Chi should face him with a very disgusting expression instead of such a gentle expression that people can't help but fall.

"You... are you fake?" Zhang Zhi, who was not sober, could only think of the only reason for a while.

Half bitter and half helpless, Qin Chi coaxed him in a low voice, "Okay, if you say it's fake, it's fake, drink the porridge first, then take the medicine prescribed by the doctor, if the stomach still hurts badly, we will Just go to the hospital." Zhang Zhi has such a temper, never caring about his body for work.

After being drowsy and pouring half a bowl of porridge down, Zhang Zhi couldn't take it anymore, Qin Chi gave him medicine to eat, and he quickly fell asleep leaning on Qin Chi. Qin Chi wrapped him in his arms, rubbed his colic belly lightly, and kissed his face from time to time, until the pain on his face eased a lot, and then he reluctantly carried him back to the bed.

Afterwards, Qin Chi went to the study to check the balance on the bank card, and found that the sum of all the money was less than 100,000, and it was not enough to buy some portable food. But he's a car lover, and there are several limited edition sports cars in the garage, which should be worth a lot of money.

Next, when the funds are in hand, he will consider how to hide from the public's eyes and ears and collect materials without knowing it.

First of all, there must be a suitable reason, such as opening a supermarket and opening a pharmacy, so that a large number of hoarding goods will not arouse suspicion. In addition, he had to rent a warehouse in a remote and hidden place to store supplies, so that he would not be targeted before the end of the world.

Carrying a large group of supplies through the market in the apocalypse is tantamount to making yourself the main target of attack. You need to find a way to store these goods in the most inconspicuous way, and it is also convenient to carry and use at any time.

Qin Chi turned on his mobile phone, flipped through the address book a few times, and found a number marked "Lao Yuan". He called, but got a notification that he was not in the service area.

This Lao Yuan is also his best friend. In the end times, besides Zhang Zhi, Lao Yuan is the person he trusts most. To talk about the experience of the two of them, it has to be traced back more than ten years ago.

When he was a freshman in high school, Qin Chi's parents both died and were adopted by Zhang Zhi. At that time, he was in a period of rebelliousness, so he naturally refused to accept the discipline of Zhang Zhi, an outsider, and went abroad to join a certain employment organization.

He and Lao Yuan met at that time. Lao Yuan valued him very much, taught him a lot of knowledge about survival in the battlefield, and regarded him as his own younger brother. Qin Chi lived with Lao Yuan's team for about three years, traveled deep into the ice-covered Daxue Mountains, and explored adventures in the tropical rain forest. It was not until he was caught by Zhang Zhi that he went back to study in earnest, and the extraordinary youth ended. adventure career.

At the end of the world, Lao Yuan and his gang met him at the Hanhai base. He often teamed up with Lao Yuan and others, and often went out to hunt zombies to collect resources. Even if his legs were crippled later, Lao Yuan was willing to give the hard-earned food. It was distributed to him, and it took a long time until Lao Yuan died.

Qin Chi knows very well that relying on the strength of him and Zhang Zhi alone, it will be difficult in the end times, and Lao Yuan's group are all fighters who kill zombies without blinking an eye, and they value affection and justice. After several times, don't worry about being stabbed in the back by someone like Zhang Leyue.

More importantly, Lao Yuan has a family heirloom that is indispensable at the moment. Without that thing, he couldn't carry these materials when he collected them.

The situation is critical, and every second counts. Qin Chi contacted him overnight, quickly sold his sports car at a very low price, and planned to entrust someone to buy various drugs in the name of doing a pharmaceutical business.

In the apocalypse, bacteria are proliferating rapidly, and medical supplies are in short supply. A small scratch can lead to death. On the other hand, a Band-Aid can also become a precious and priceless treasure.

Qin Chi's temporary list of medicines includes various antibiotics, anti-infectives, anti-inflammatory drugs, painkillers, and gauze bandages for hemostasis. Considering that serious injuries are likely to require surgery, some commonly used surgical instruments and anesthetics cannot be ignored. .

There are also iodine for disinfection and sterilization, commonly used antidote, etc. To survive in the wild, you have to prevent snakes, rats and mosquitoes from biting. In addition, he remembered that in the last days, many people didn't have the energy to boil water, so they just drank the unclean river water, and they ended up with parasites in their stomachs. In this way, albendazole tablets should be prepared somewhat.

The most important thing is Zhang Zhi. After the miscarriage, that person is in poor health. In the last days, the weather and environment are harsh, and people who are weak will catch a cold. He also has to prepare a few thermometers and some common cold medicines, as well as supplement his body with vitamins and various types of medicines. Nutritional tablets with trace elements.

On second thought, inhibitors are also indispensable.

The social order of the apocalypse collapsed rapidly. Beta, which is not greatly affected by pheromones, is easy to say. Omega, who can't get rid of his nature, has become a plaything that beast Alphas can handle at will. Playing with the mark, at that time, the weak Omega had no human rights, how pitiful it was.

Although Qin Chi has already marked Zhang Zhi and will no longer be attracted by the Omega pheromone during the estrus period, other people in the future team may not necessarily be. And he didn't know how long the apocalypse would last. In case he would have an Omega child or an Omega friend in the future, it would never hurt to prepare some inhibitors.

Qin Chi didn't know much about medical treatment, so he could only look up information on the Internet while carefully recalling the troubles he encountered in his previous life, trying to stifle the crisis in its cradle. After several hours like this, he thoroughly drew up a complete list, made sure that there was no omission, and sent it to acquaintances to buy it, and took out all the money on the card.

Many of the drugs here are impossible for ordinary people to buy, and there are time constraints. They can only be collected by people with corresponding identities through special channels. He only needs to pay high labor fees, and he doesn't have to worry too much about the rest.

After being busy all night, the sky was already bright in the blink of an eye, perhaps because he was too nervous and excited, Qin Chi, who had not slept all night, was not at all sleepy. He walked back to the bedroom, sat beside the bed and stared at Zhang Zhi who was sleeping, feeling unreal.

"Brother Zhi..."

Finally came back, back to the time when the apocalypse had not yet begun. From this moment on, all his efforts have been to live with Zhang Zhi in the hellish apocalypse.