Chapter 87 New base

Ba Ping muttered to himself, "Damn it, Ba Ge, I thought I could come in casually."

"Ba Ge, you think too much." As a visitor, Qin Chi explained to the others with a smile, "The base is also needed. For development, we will definitely give priority to those who can contribute enough productivity, and those who carry huge materials, or who can play a constructive role in the base."

"For example?" Zhao Fengnian listened intently.

"I guessed it too." In order to avoid being discovered by everyone, Qin Chi deliberately said it in a general way, "This kind of base does not have a strong military force, so it must be someone who can guard the safety of the base. In addition, there are not enough materials, so it must be To be able to go out often to collect supplies, join those who can fight, as well as special talents, engineers and scientists, especially doctors and nurses, they should be given preferential treatment wherever they go."

Mu Zi's expression collapsed, "Then what should I do, I still A child who doesn't have any special skills, won't let me in?"

"What are you afraid of? We won't let you in. Let's turn around and leave." Lao Yuan will never leave Muzi for any reason, and the same goes for others. .

Zhang Zhi put away the flyer, "Anyway, go and have a look first, join if it's suitable, and leave if it's not."

Wen Jia replied, "If you can join, try to join, it's not the way to run around all the

time ." Wear and tear the vehicle, and secondly, the weather is too hot, and the wilderness is unsafe.

It's always better if you can stay in a safe place.

Except for most of the people who wanted to go to the city to try their luck and rely on relatives, a small number of survivors, like Qin Chi and others, decided to go to the base first and wait for the follow-up rescue.

Qin Chi and his party went a step late, and when they arrived outside the base, many people were already begging to enter the base.

The base has almost recruited talents in all aspects, and after that, it is necessary to selectively recruit people who are useful to the base.

Qin Chi and others stood outside the car against the scorching sun, observing the base standing in front of them.

This base used to be a university. When the zombies appeared, the army quickly came to rescue the students, and then sent the students back to their homes. The zombies in the school were completely cleaned up and left idle.

It is said that the founder of the base was originally the principal of the school, but the principal's family had an accident and all died. The school was taken over by the principal's distant relatives and established step by step.

Qin Chi looked at the school in front of him, and the more he looked, the more familiar he felt.

The predecessor of the Hanhai Base was also a school, and the layout of this school seemed to be similar.

When Qin Chi was transferred to the Hanhai Base in the previous life, the base has grown and expanded. There are iron grids and fences outside the school. All the green belts in the school have been converted into vegetable fields. Even the artificial lakes and ponds have been filled up and become available for farming. The place.

And since there was no map at the time, Qin Chi didn't know where the Hanhai base was. Now, it seems that it is probably the school in front of him, but it has not been fully established yet, and it is still different from the previous life.

If this is the case, then here, he should be able to meet Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan, and the man who killed Zhang Zhi tragically because of the small half bag of biscuits!

Thinking of that man, Qin Chi's eyes immediately turned red, and his teeth rattled.

He stood at the back of the team, Lao Yuan and the others were looking at the school, but they didn't notice his sudden out of control emotions. Only Zhang Zhi sensed something, Qin Chi had already sorted out his mood a second before he turned around, as if the irritability just now was just an illusion.

"Xiaochi." Zhang Zhi stretched out his hand towards him, "Come and see."

Qin Chi took a deep breath and walked over to hold Zhang Zhi's hand.

"What's the matter, Brother Zhi?"

Zhang Zhi clasped his fingers with him, looking at the long queue of people at the entrance of the base, "Those people are all trying to enter the base, do you think we still have a chance?"

Chang Long There are at least two or three hundred people in a similar team, the base can accommodate a limited population, and they have to "select the best", and their group may not be able to enter.

"It's okay, I won't go if I don't have a chance. There will definitely be more and more bases in the future. Let's change the place." Qin Chi raised his hand, kissed the back of his hand, and said with a smile, "Anyway, I'll go wherever I know. Where are you going, I will never part with you."

Zhang Zhi lowered his head slightly and coughed in embarrassment.

Ba Ping just turned his head in front and saw that they were so tired and crooked that they were forced to eat a mouthful of dog food. He rolled his eyes and turned his head, ignoring them.

Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian walked around the base and came back, thinking they could stay.

Wen Jia said, "I have seen that this base is not bad. Some people are installing the power grid. I heard that the fence will be built later, so the safety can be guaranteed."

Qin Chi thought, if this is really the Hanhai base, and roughly According to the trajectory of the previous life, the base will not be completely destroyed within five years, and even if it is repeatedly attacked by zombies, it will still stand.

But the time he died, the base should have been breached.

After listening to Wen Jia's words, Lao Yuan touched the cigarette case, but couldn't hold back his cigarette and smoke it.

"Then go and try, if you can get in, stay for the time being, what about you, Lao Zhao?"

Zhao Fengnian has also made a plan, "I'll go first to see if my wife and children are there, if they are, I'll stay, If they're not here, I'll look elsewhere."

For Zhao Fengnian, a safe place to stay is not the most important thing. On the contrary, finding a wife and children is the only motivation for him to survive.

After everyone reached an agreement, Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi walked to the propaganda table under the big tree, and stood in a shady place to listen to the benefits of the propaganda base there.

"The infrastructure in our base is very complete, water and electricity will be supplied, and everyone will be treated equally. As long as you are willing to pay labor or materials, you can join us. We tentatively distribute a certain amount of food every day, and distribute according to labor, everyone will tide over the difficulties together. ."

If nothing else, take the welfare of food distribution as an example, many people can't wait to join.

Among the group of people who were listening to the propaganda, a thin man holding a baby asked in a low voice, "Well, can I take a baby?" The

propaganda person saw that the baby was a little disgusted, but he said without changing his face, "Then let's see How many materials can you hand in? Generally speaking, we are not allowed to bring this kind of child who can only hold back, but if you can hand in enough materials, it is not impossible for us to move you a place." The

weak man "What do you mean by supplies?"

"Food, groceries, even guns, what can you give, we'll set the price, you can join if it suits you." The

man hugged the baby tightly, his chapped lips trembling slightly, "I, I and I My family is separated and I have nothing with me, can you please do it, let me hide in the base and wait for me to contact my family..."

"I'm sorry, we only need ready-made supplies, if you want anything If you can't come up with it, please go further if you have trouble, and don't delay other people's questions."

The man begged in a low voice, and was about to kneel before the propagandist, "Brother, please do your best, I managed to escape here, and I exchanged all my valuables for others. I am willing to do anything, No matter how tiring or hard work, I can handle it, please let me go in and hide, and when I find my husband, we will give you whatever you want."

"I hear this every day, and my ears are full of calluses. Who won't give me a blank check? Go away, don't delay our business." The

propagandist saw that the man was alone and didn't bring any supplies. As an Omega, he was at best a bit handsome, and he couldn't get anything from him. Well, there is no need to patiently refuse.

The man was an Omega. After giving birth, his vitality was severely damaged, and he had not recovered yet. He was disheveled and unreasonably thin.

"Brother, I beg you, I can do anything, look at this child, if you don't get placement, this child will be..." The man was so painful that he couldn't breathe when he thought of the consequences, and tears streamed down his cheeks.

The propagandists looked at him a few more times, seeing that he was so thin that he was too nervous to use it to warm the bed.

"We are not a shelter, and the number of people that can be accommodated is limited. You and your child occupy two places. What about the others?" .

This is how people are. Only when their own interests are involved, will they not point fingers at random, and useless sympathy will overflow.

Sure enough, as soon as the propagandist's words came out, they were still whispering, and those who felt that the base was too heartless immediately shut up.

Just imagine, if men are really occupied by men, but they can't get in, then it's time for them to cry.

No matter how the man begged, the propagandists did not agree that the man would bring the baby into the base. In the end, he got really impatient, and directly asked the man to drag the man aside.

The man was wandering with the baby, and he didn't know how much he suffered. Now he couldn't even enter the base, and the child was almost silent. He was so desperate that he didn't have the strength to cry.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi watched for a long time, resisting the urge to come forward to help, and returned to the car.

"How is it?" Seeing that the two of them were silent, Lao Yuan asked, "What happened, our conditions are not qualified to enter the base?"

Zhang Zhi shook his head, and then his eyes fell on the man not far away.

The man hugged the child tightly, sat down in the shade of the corner, looked up at the sky, and the tears fell silently.

Zhang Zhi couldn't bear to see it. He also had children, and he felt the same way about what happened to a man.

But he is not alone, there are still friends in the team, if saving that person will cause trouble for others, his sin will be even greater.

Qin Chi told Lao Yuan and others about what he had just seen, and Mu Zi's eyes were red when he heard it, "Then let's at least let the man come to the car and hide, has he just given birth? How long? How can your body take it?" The

other people didn't have any objections, Zhao Fengnian leaned a little closer to Wen Jia to make room for the man in the crowded space.

After asking everyone's opinions, Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi got out of the car and walked over to the man.

Qin Chi was also very sad when he saw Zhang Zhi's back in the car.

If Zhang Zhi wandered around with his newborn child, he didn't know how distressed he would be.