Chapter 77 Save people

The three of them didn't know much about the city, and they didn't even know where the car was, just to get rid of the sporadic zombies behind them, and they drove wherever there was a road.

Qin Chi pulled out the map printed by Zhang Zhi on the bumpy car, and after a while, he found out the exact direction, "Brother Wen, turn left at the intersection ahead!"

"Okay!"

Lao Yuan stared at the surrounding with a gun , while asking, "Where are we now?"

"Jiuxing Street, follow the route marked by Zhige, and then turn three streets to drive out of the urban area." When you

leave the urban area, the number of zombies will decrease, so you must be safe. many.

Qin Chi looked at the map, "Brother Wen, there is a hospital in front of you, try to drive on the left to avoid the hospital."

At the beginning of the end of the world, places like hospitals were undoubtedly the hardest hit areas.

At first, many people didn't even know that they were infected with the zombie virus. They thought that just being bitten by a mental patient was like being bitten by a dog. At most, a few vaccines would be enough, and they didn't take it to heart.

In the early stage, the virus attacked very slowly in the human body. Most people would choose to go to the hospital after experiencing abnormal physical conditions. Most of the patients in the hospital were patients with low immunity. And know.

The car turned the corner, and a silent hospital appeared in front of the three of them. It seems that the hospital is indeed the main concentration of zombie outbreaks. Only a few days after the end of the world, the hospital building is already dilapidated. There are black blood that has solidified and countless rotting corpses, and countless wandering in the hospital. Zombies that can't get out of the gate.

Those zombies were like mad dogs, tireless and ignorant of pain, slamming against the iron gate frantically, waving their arms full of carrion at the three people passing by the door, their blue faces no longer had any color that belonged to humans.

Ignoring the zombies desperate for blood, Wen Jia calmly drove past the hospital door.

Qin Chi looked at the hospital and felt very sorry. If the situation allows, he really wants to go in and get some medicines out, even if they can't use them themselves in the future, they can exchange for other materials, which will definitely be of considerable benefit.

Of course, how to take away so many materials is also a major issue worthy of discussion.

Wen Jia suddenly stepped on the brakes, Lao Yuan and Qin Chi both thought something had happened, and immediately became alert.

"What happened?" Lao Yuan had already pulled out his gun.

Wen Jia looked around, "Have you heard a cry for help somewhere?"

Qin Chi opened the glass window a little, and heard a faint cry for help in the wind mixed with the howls of zombies.

"In the front," Lao Yuan has already locked the direction, "Did you see that ambulance, the sound should come from there."

Wen Jia hesitated, but drove the car over.

It was a dilapidated ambulance, with scratches, bite marks and blood and scum all over the body. Flies flew around wildly, and many wild dogs were beheaded outside the car and were unable to move. The internal organs of the zombies, the scene is terrible.

The cry for help was indeed coming from the car. Wen Jia had just parked the car a few meters away from the ambulance when several faces appeared behind the car window, and the living people cried out to them excitedly as if they had seen a savior. .

Although those people were unkempt and haggard, there was no sign of corpse.

Lao Yuan opened the car window and shouted at them, "Who are you, are you trapped here?"

Someone in the ambulance immediately opened the window. A young man was so excited that he was incoherent, saying that they would come from Luocheng when the zombie virus broke out. They were originally staying in the temporary rescue center in Letan City. Zombie virus also broke out in Tanshi. They escaped by chance but had nowhere to go. They had been wandering for several days, and the tires had also burst. The people in the car did not dare to get out of the car to collect supplies, and were trapped here all the time.

The three of Lao Yuan were very speechless. They didn't know what to do when the tire blew out. They only hoped that others would come to the rescue. How did these people survive until now?

There were nearly 20 people crowded in the small ambulance, men and women, young and old.

Lao Yuan turned around and discussed with Wen Jia and Qin Chi, and they all knew that if they wanted to save a whole carload of people, it was not enough to rely on their Humvee, and they had to rely on their own strength.

"Big brother, we can't fit so many people in this car, and your ambulance is broken. Now I only provide you with one way. Listen to me." All the people in the

car were lying by the window, their necks stretched out. Elder.

"It's okay if you want us to save you, but you have to find a way to find a few cars and follow us, otherwise, we really can't do anything about it."

The young man immediately turned pale when he heard this, "Impossible, The neighborhood is full of zombies, you want us to find the car by ourselves, isn't this going to kill us!"

Others in the car also expressed that they couldn't do it, and Lao Yuan's mouth was crooked.

"Okay, then you can continue to stay here and wait for rescue." Lao Yuan waved his hand smartly, Wen Jia understood, and stepped on the accelerator.

Seeing that they were really going to leave, the young man said angrily, "You guys are too unhuman, so you can't be saved!"

Before Lao Yuan could speak, someone in the car said, "Anyway, there are quite a few cars on the roadside, let's just get one of them, I guess there are not many living people in the city, this soldier is faint. The death is over, if there are more zombies, none of us can escape, we might as well fight to the death."

Others were not as courageous as the young people, and responded, "That's right, we can't expect others to save us, let's do it. You have to save yourself, today might be the last chance!"

Someone opened the door and jumped down, looking left and right to make sure there were no zombies before calling for others to get out of the car, and then went to the side of the road to look for a car that could drive in the scorching sun.

Lao Yuan didn't want to watch the big living people die, so he handed each of the strong Alphas an axe so that they could have weapons to defend themselves.

Qin Chi also held the gun. If there were any zombies, he would have shot in time.

Most of the people in the car were looking for the car outside, summoning up the courage to kill one or two wandering zombies from time to time. A small group of people, including the young man, hid in the car, daring to take a step forward.

At this moment, Wen Jia suddenly remembered what someone said before, and asked the young man, "Are there soldiers in your car?" The

young man glanced at Wen Jia, as if he was still a little dissatisfied with them, and said angrily, "He was scratched. Maybe it will turn into a zombie later, if you are interested, come and see, anyway, when we leave, we will throw him away."

"Why are you like this, how many times has this big brother saved us? , don't you have any points in your heart?" Someone in the car immediately retorted.

The young man glared at the man, "Okay, then you can carry him on your back, and when he turns into a zombie, he will be the first to bite your neck!"

Qin Chi asked, "Is that man very powerful?"

The young man did not speak, but another young woman replied, "This eldest brother is very powerful. He seems to have been sent to the rescue center a few days ago. It is said that he was seriously injured in the disaster relief in Luocheng and underwent surgery. Zombies appeared in the rescue center. At that time, it was he who protected us all the way to escape here, but yesterday we were accidentally scratched, which would cause a high fever, and people still haven't woken up."

Qin Chi looked at the body of the zombies outside the car, thinking that this soldier is really a soldier. Not ordinary strong.

"Are you sure it was just scratched?"

"Yeah, I was scratched on the arm."

After the woman answered, Qin Chi got off the Humve and walked to the ambulance, and Lao Yuan followed.

The ambulance was as hot as a steamer, and the two of them were almost steamed into meat buns as soon as they came in.

Under the guidance of the woman, the two walked to the front of the carriage and saw a man sitting in the corner.

"I think I've seen this person's face before?" Lao Yuan looked at the other's face carefully, and it took him a while to realize, "Is he the same Zhao Fengnian or something, the one who sent us to the South Gate in Luocheng ?"

Qin Chi recognized it before him, and had already squatted down to examine Zhao Fengnian's wound.

"It's true that there are only scars on the arm, but the wound is very deep. Let's get it to our car first." Qin Chi helped Zhao Fengnian, who was unconscious, "Lao Yuan,

give me a hand." "Come."

Qin Chi and Lao Yuan Yi Left and right, help the person to the Hummer.

Wen Jia was stunned when he saw Zhao Fengnian who was in a coma. "Why is he?"

"This may be the legendary ape dung." Lao Yuan said a buzzword from several years ago.

Their last impression of Zhao Fengnian was that this man faced the fire and returned to Luocheng without hesitation. I thought that I would never meet again in this life, but I didn't expect that there would be a day of goodbye.

Their group has been taken care of by Zhao Fengnian anyway, so naturally they can't wait to die.

Qin Chi took out the medicine box and mineral water from the space, and helped Zhao Fengnian to wash away the blood residue near the wound first, and then cooperated with Lao Yuan to give him a shot of anesthetic, and used a sterilized scalpel to dig out the carrion near the wound. , followed by further processing.

This kind of handling method, Qin Chi has already practiced very well in the last life in the last life, this will be even more skilled, even Lao Yuan is sighing, "Xiao Qin, how is your method better than what I taught you at the beginning, you Have you practiced by yourself after returning to China?"

"Probably the situation is too urgent, so move your hands yourself." Qin Chi used a joke to cover up the past.

In order to avoid being seen by others, the two deliberately closed the car window so that they could not see inside.

After nearly an hour, those people finally found a few cars that could drive, and divided into several groups and got into the cars, and followed the Hummer to drive out of the city.

There is a map given by Zhang Zhi, try to avoid places where there may be many zombies, and finally leave the most dangerous urban area safely.

As soon as they arrived at a safe place, of course, there was no need for the group of people to follow Lao Yuan's group. After expressing gratitude to the three, they drove away.

Because Zhao Fengnian was seriously injured, Qin Chi was worried that he would be left behind, and after discussing with Lao Yuan, he decided to take him home first.

Zhao Fengnian has a very sense of responsibility and a high level of force. Although it is not clear whether he is trustworthy, it should not be a bad thing to save his life.

Wen Jia drove the car and took people home.