Chapter 100 The ark

Wen Jia has never been so complacent like today. He just stared blankly at Qin Chi doing first aid, his face turned pale.

Wen Jia was useless, Qin Chi shouted in a low voice, "Old Yuan, I will repent later, come and help first!"

Zhao Fengnian's situation is not optimistic, he needs to suture the wound, tetanus needle, and hang a blood bag if there is too much blood loss. He can't do it alone.

Lao Yuan suddenly returned to his senses, threw the spar into the space, and stepped over a few steps to help Qin Chi rescue together.

After a while, Mu Zi finally woke up. After realizing what was happening in front of him, he immediately dragged his heavy and tired body and stayed by the window with Ba Ping to prevent zombies from entering and disturbing Qin Chi. people.

A few hours later, nearly late at night, the simple operation was considered a success. Qin Chi hung a blood bag for Zhao Fengnian, let Wen Jia carry him on his back, and let Ba Ping help Muzi, the six broke through the siege and left the school.

Inside the RV, Zhang Zhi and Qiao An were anxious. It had been more than ten hours since Qin Chi and others left, and it was almost dawn before they came back.

Zhang Zhi put a gun in his waist and told Qiao An to close the door and window before getting out of the car.

"Brother Zhi, don't be impulsive, maybe they will come back after a while." Although Qiao An was also very worried, he was even more afraid that Zhang Zhi would rush out alone and encounter zombies.

Zhang Zhi didn't speak, and despite Qiao An's dissuasion, he wanted to go to Qin Chi's school. Seeing this, Qiao An had no choice but to put the baby on the bed, then went to the kitchen to get a kitchen knife and wanted to go with Zhang Zhi.

However, before taking a few steps, Zhang Zhi saw a few people hurriedly approaching in the night, and looking at their figures, it was Qin Chi and the others.

The strong smell of blood had already attracted a group of zombies, Zhang Zhi didn't bother to ask more questions, and immediately helped Wen Jia to carry Zhao Fengnian into the car, Ba Ping also helped Muzi into the car, Lao Yuan and Qin Chi tacitly jumped into the cab , drive away.

A large number of zombies from the school followed in a steady stream behind the car. The night was too dark, and the country road was very rough. In order to ensure safety, Qin Chi drove very slowly, and soon there were zombies on the car body, constantly hitting the windows with their heads.

Putting the lifeless Zhao Fengnian on the bed and covering it with a thin quilt, Zhang Zhi asked, "What's the matter?"

Wen Jia wiped off his sweat, but did not look away from Zhao Fengnian, "He blocked me for a while, and was caught by the glass. The block is inserted."

Zhang Zhi quickly asked, "What about the first aid treatment?"

"No problem."

Next, as long as you take preventive measures against infection and take a good rest, there will be basically no problems.

Qiao An had already filled a basin of hot water from the bathroom, wringed out a towel to help Zhao Fengnian wipe his face.

Zhao Fengnian's eyes were tightly closed, his face was covered in blood and dust, and he looked terribly embarrassed.

"I'll trouble you here, I'll deal with the zombies." Wen Jiala bolted and left the bedroom.

In the night fog, the howls of the zombies resounded wildly, as frightening as the howls of wolves.

Zhang Zhi helped Mu Zi to rest on the other side of the bed, comforting him and said, "You stay here, you will be fine when you come back."

Mu Zi nodded and fell asleep against the pillow.

Zhang Zhi took out his gun and shot the zombies outside the car with the others.

These zombies are just ordinary zombies, which are easier to clean up, but their howls will inevitably disturb the nearby zombies. In the blink of an eye, many zombies with fangs and claws emerge from the jungle in every corner, and they tend to surround the RV.

Lao Yuan was in a fit of anger, and threw grenades out one by one. Several times the wind wave almost overturned the RV. Wen Jia reminded him several times through the TV on the car wall before giving up.

Sometimes Lao Yuan's violent temper comes up, and it's really annoying.

The RV turned around, and there was no map navigation. Qin Chi had no idea where he was driving, and only hoped to get rid of the zombies as soon as possible.

When the sky was slightly bright, the car drove to the avenue, and there were gradually people, and the zombies were less.

In the past, the road where cars came and went has long been deserted. The roadside is covered with weeds, and the road is damaged and no one has cleaned it up. Occasionally, you can see a few tattered cars passing by, probably like them, wandering everywhere.

Zhang Zhi heard from the radio before that the country's dignitaries are sending troops to ensure the safety of major traffic arteries, so there are usually troops in this area to clean up zombies, which is relatively safe.

The sky was already bright, Lao Yuan used the binoculars to investigate for a long time, and after confirming that there were no zombies that could pose a threat nearby, he was relieved and asked Qin Chi to park the car in the roadside wasteland.

The two jumped out of the car and went into the carriage, checked Zhao Fengnian's injury, visited Muzi who was still dizzy, and discussed what to do next.

"I propose to find a place to live first. Lao Zhao's injury is not serious, and the car is too bumpy, which is not conducive to his recovery." Lao Yuan sat on the other side of the bed, patted the sleeping Muzi's head, and said, " This child has been strangled by zombies for so long and is too close, maybe he is infected and needs to be observed for a period of time." What

has been determined so far is that people who come into direct contact with zombie fluids will be infected, and if they drink zombie water, they will also be infected. hit. Just like in the Hanhai base, some people have a small amount of zombie virus in their bodies, which can be eliminated by themselves over time. The zombie that Mu Zi encountered was a mutant. If it could spread through the body, the consequences would be disastrous.

The zombie virus is so powerful that humans know nothing about it, so be careful.

Everyone agreed with Lao Yuan. Zhang Zhi looked at the map again and saw that there were only villages and towns more than 100 kilometers away, so he suggested going there to find a place to stay temporarily.

Fighting all night, everyone has no strength. Zhang Zhi and Qiao An went to warm up the food for them, and waited for them to rest before going on their way.

When it happened at night, everyone was left with lingering fears, and when he was washing dishes in the kitchen, Zhang Zhi was still feeling guilty.

If it wasn't for his proposal to let everyone go to that school, Zhao Fengnian would not have been injured, and Mu Zi would not have an accident.

"Brother Zhi, it's none of your business, don't think about it too much." Joan carried the baby to help Zhang Zhi wash the dishes, while comforting, "Everyone should be careful about this matter, just pay more attention in the future, fortunately in the car The medicine is sufficient, Brother Feng and Mu Zi will be fine."

Zhang Zhi's brows furrowed into a ball, and he just smiled when he heard Qiao An's words. Seeing that he was still repenting, Joan wanted to comfort him, but he didn't know how to say it.

Qin Chi and the others slept for a while, only to wake up one after another in the afternoon, packing up and heading to their new destination.

Zhao Fengnian was seriously injured and could not delay any longer. Lao Yuan and Qin Chi went to the cab to drive, and the rest stayed in the carriage to do their own business.

Zhao Fengnian hadn't woken up yet, and Wen Jia had been taking care of him. Mu Zi slept and jumped up and down after getting up. Zhang Zhi was not at ease. He checked him with the remaining virus detection reagents and found that there was indeed a small amount of zombie virus in his body, but it should not constitute a corpse.

"Brother Zhi, why are you making a sour face, making it seem like we can't live, don't be so serious, okay?"

Zhang Zhi tapped on the head as soon as Mu Zi finished speaking, "Don't talk nonsense."

If something happened to them, Zhang Zhi would feel uneasy.

Seeing that Zhang Zhi was really angry, Mu Zi didn't dare to talk much, and looked at Zhao Fengnian on the opposite bed.

"Is he... alright?"

Zhang Zhi looked back and said, "I don't know, first find a place to stay and let him rest for a few days, it should be fine."

Mu Zi was in a complicated mood and didn't know how to face Zhao Fengnian.

In fact, he was quite opposed to Zhao Fengnian and Qiao An. Qiao An was fine. He was gentle and quiet, and he was usually taciturn.

But Zhao Fengnian, this person has the familiarity of an adult man, and always treats Mu Zi as a child, and usually manages the east and west, which makes Mu Zi a little uncomfortable.

You are not allowed to play games for too long every day, you are not allowed to lie on the bed all the time, you must exercise more and eat more vegetables, change your underwear frequently and take more baths...

Muzi used to think that Lao Yuan was long-winded, but now I know that Zhao Fengnian is even worse.

In his own words, Muzi is about the same age as his child, and when he sees Muzi, he thinks of his child, and sometimes it is inevitable to say a few words.

Mu Zi didn't like being restrained by outsiders, but he also knew that Zhao Fengnian was doing it for his own good. Just like a rebellious child in adolescence, he loves and hates his parents.

Now that he learned that Zhao Fengnian's injury was more than half of his responsibility, Mu Zi felt very sorry.

If it wasn't for his chaos, Wen Jia would not have been attacked to protect him, and Zhao Fengnian would not have been injured in bed because he blocked the attack for Wen Jia, and he would still not wake up.

Mu Zi also felt guilty, sitting on the bed with his knees tucked away without speaking.

The atmosphere was a little dignified, Zhang Zhi took out the computer, set it to silent mode to let Mu Zi play games, and gave Wen Jia an anti-infective medicine for Zhao Fengnian to eat, and then went to help Ba Ping make dinner.

Ba Ping had already recovered his energy, was washing cucumbers and eggplants, and planned to cook several hearty dishes.

"I'm not telling you, the food you cook is too unpalatable, and there is just a little chicken left. I'll make you something good to eat, so that you can understand what cooking is!"

As a person with good cooking skills , After eating the meal that Zhang Zhi and Qiao An cooked, Ba Ping felt that his stomach was stained.

Zhang Zhi smiled and didn't speak, and gave him a hand beside him.

It was only five or six in the afternoon, but the sky was already extremely gloomy, as if it was about to rain heavily. In the cab, Qin Chi calculated the time and guessed that a flood was about to happen.

This flood is extremely destructive all over the world, not only in China, but some countries with low altitudes were almost completely submerged, and countless people died in the flood, which was terrible.

It was at that time that the saying about "Noah's Ark" spread again.

The so-called "Noah's Ark" is roughly the same as the meaning in the Bible. It refers to God's desire to destroy human beings and reshape a group of creatures. In the end, only humans and animals who boarded the ark survived.

The saying at the time was that the reason why zombies suddenly appeared in every corner of the world was because God wanted to destroy the world and spread the zombie virus. And only by boarding the hidden ark can it be possible to become a new human.

There is no scientific basis for this statement, but in increasingly difficult circumstances, people in desperation prefer to believe in the existence of God, expecting to board the ark to live.