Chapter 75 Falling into the sea of corpses

The photo Zhang Zhi was looking at was the scene of the accident. Some netizens took the scene of the accident from a distance and posted it on the Internet.

What caught Zhang Zhi's attention was that in the ruins, there seemed to be a small red dot at the bottom right corner of the photo.

He made the photo as large as possible, and used restoration techniques to make the picture as clear as possible, so that it could be vaguely seen that it was a human figure.

"This shadow is so strange, let's say it's a human, and it's a little weird red, is it a zombie covered in blood?" Mu Zi looked at it for a long time, and only came to this conclusion.

Zhang Zhi nodded, "Indeed, this shadow is in the shape of a person, but it seems that even the skin is dark red, which is very abnormal."

Not to mention that there were still living people who dared to dangle at the scene of the incident, only this "human" In terms of skin tone, it's definitely not ordinary.

It looked like it had been splashed with red paint from head to toe, and it was all red, but the tattered clothes on it were of another color, only the hands, feet, neck, etc. had unusual colors.

It can be said that it is a dummy, and it will not show the state of clinging to the broken wall with both hands.

Ba Ping came over with a plate of fruit and glanced at it, "So what, could it be Po's?"

"Po's?" Mu Zi's head was full of question marks.

"It's fake, synthesized by computer?"

"That's called P!" Mu Zi had a black line.

"No, I checked it, and there is no trace of PS." Zhang Zhi thought to himself that the general synthesis technology could not hide it from his eyes. And this "figure" was only seen by him zooming in countless times. In this special time, no one should be so boring, and doing such a big action is just to attract attention.

Red... Zombies?

Zhang Zhi held his forehead and was taken aback by his own brain hole.

In the urban area, Brother Hu and his party first roughly cleaned up the nearby zombies, and then divided into three teams to collect supplies separately.

Qin Chi and the three of them were naturally a group. They broke into the pharmacy without any ambiguity, first emptied the shelves one by one, collected the space, and then put a small part into the backpack to hide their eyes and ears.

Even a fool would be suspicious if he didn't get the supplies even after going to several places.

When collecting materials, Qin Chi deliberately made the shelves very messy, and pushed down as much as he could, so that the goods were mixed together, and never gave others a chance to find clues.

"Hu, huhu..."

A zombie in front of him with a mouth full of blood and lost both arms slowly swayed over. Wen Jia raised his axe and slashed at its neck, cutting the neck directly.

Qin Chi took this opportunity to collect more medicines into the space, and dealt with it after returning.

The surrounding area is full of people from Brother Hu. Even if other teams want to grab it, they must weigh the strength of their own team. There are many of them, and Brother Hu still has a gun in his hand. If they really want to make trouble, no one can take advantage.

Brother Hu has been standing in front of Land Rover smoking, watching the younger brothers shuttle through various stores to collect supplies.

In the past, this kind of work was done by Brother Leopard, and he only needed to sit in the car. Now that Brother Leopard is dead, he has to do everything by himself.

With a flattering smile, Wei Zhinan walked over to Brother Hu, nodded and said, "Brother Hu, you've worked hard, it's so sunny outside, why don't you go back to the car and rest, and I'll watch it for you?

" Brother snuffed out the cigarette butt, looked at Wei Zhinan with a half-smile, and said in disdain as Wei Zhinan's brows became more pleasing to the eyes, "Guard me? What kind of thing are you trying to flatter me?"

Wei Zhinan's smile froze for a while, but he smiled even more ingratiatingly and said, "Brother Hu, I didn't mean that, I just saw that the weather was too hot, and I was afraid that I would expose you to the sun."

Brother Hu cut off his words before he wanted to continue to flatter him. , "Which team are you from, and what time are you hanging around here to collect supplies for Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu did not take you in as offerings to you as uncles!"

This kind of sneaky and tricky person should be replaced before, and he would have done it earlier. Fuck people.

Seeing Brother Hu being angry, Wei Zhinan hurriedly said, "No, Brother Hu, I'm here to tell you that there are particularly sinister and treacherous villains in our team!"

"Oh, who?" Wei Zhinan said. With a mysterious face, Brother Hu asked with interest.

Wei Zhinan pretended to look around, and said mysteriously, "Brother Hu, to tell you the truth, I used to be good friends with that Qin Chi. I have been scared by him before, you must be careful about him!" In the

next few minutes, Wei Zhinan fabricated many unwarranted things, exaggerated the original truth, and said Qin Chi in front of Brother Hu. Don't speak badly, and portray Qin Chi as a sinister, vicious, pretentious, shameless rat.

His words are clever, and even Brother Hu believed him a little bit later, suspiciously considering the authenticity of his words.

Wei Zhinan burst into tears, and told Brother Hu how badly he and Zhang Leyue were tortured by Qin Chi, and Qin Chi could be charged with any crime.

There is no doubt that he is selfish. He knows that he will not deal with Qin Chi. He wants Qin Chi to join Brother Hu's team. If Brother Hu pays special attention to Qin Chi, is there still a place for him?

In any case, Wei Zhinan hopes to minimize Qin Chi's favorability with Brother Hu, and it is best not to let Qin Chi join their team.

Qin Chi, who was all about collecting supplies, didn't know what Wei Zhinan was talking to Brother Hu. He put a few buckets of milk powder in the supermarket into the space, and then packed his back full, and went back with Lao Yuan and Wen Jia first. Land Rover, dump the supplies in the trunk.

Before leaving, Brother Hu said that the materials they collected must be confiscated first, as fuel costs, and they will be replenished when they go back.

Qin Chi didn't care about this material, but in order not to attract attention, he naturally had to listen to Brother Hu.

After closing the trunk, Qin Chi looked back to see what Wei Zhinan was whispering to Brother Hu, and both of them looked at him a little strangely, especially Wei Zhinan, he always felt that his eyes were glittering with a successful trick. brilliance.

Wen Jia guessed half-jokingly, "Could it be that I'm talking bad about you?"

"It's possible." Qin Chi's eyes were slightly cold.

Wei Zhinan's thoughts, he can guess a few points, but that's okay, I hope Wei Zhinan can let Brother Hu take back his thoughts of letting them join the team.

For a person like Brother Hu, Qin Chi definitely doesn't want to be in the company of him.

Just when Qin Chi and Wen Jia were going to collect supplies again, they suddenly heard someone shouting in horror, "There are zombies, support, there are zombies here!"

Brother Hu threw the just lit cigarette on the ground and stepped on it again, angry. Cursing, "If there are zombies, fight them. Are they holding weapons as decorations?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw a large group of zombies pouring out from the street in front. Those zombies were all unkempt and ragged, howling in their mouths, sniffing the breath of the living and rushing in.

Lao Yuan quickly walked over to Qin Chi and Wen Jia, and then shouted at the few people who were stunned in front of him, "Stay there and watch your ass, hurry up!" The

frightened people woke up like a dream. All of them scrambled to get on the car, and many people didn't even have time to get the supplies, and after throwing them away, they rushed to the truck.

The three of Lao Yuan got into the Land Rover, and the driver changed from Wei Zhinan to another man. Before Wei Zhinan got in the car, the man drove directly and planned to leave.

Lao Yuan touched his forehead, shook off the sweat from his hands, looked back again, and shouted, "Damn!

" Drag rotting limbs towards the living. If you are caught up, you will not be able to escape even with the barrel of a gun.

They stayed in this area for too long, and they were a little overwhelmed because of too many supplies. They all forgot that this is the urban area, the place with the most zombies in Letan City, and the longer they stay, the greater the danger.

All three cars had already started, Wei Zhinan was stunned by the Land Rover that squeezed into Brother Hu, begging Brother Hu to take him away.

Wei Zhinan was lucky, he was not driven out of the car by Brother Hu, the back was too far, and the people who didn't get on the car in time were chased by the zombies, screaming and chasing after the car, although they would be able to run past in a while. Zombies, but gradually run out of energy, in this urban area full of zombies, only the share of death.

A short man in the car looked at the back tremblingly, "The zombies are still so far away, why don't they stop?"

Just stop for a while, even for two minutes, the zombies can't keep up, but they can be dropped. of people climbed into the vehicle, saving several lives.

The man's voice sounded in the silent carriage, but no one answered him.

Who can guarantee that there will be no accident during the few minutes of stopping that will cause the death of the entire car?

Everyone has this idea in mind, making excuses for their selfish self, and making their consciences that have not been completely wiped out a little better.

After the car went around two streets, the people who fell lost their strength, and were soon overtaken by the tireless zombies, easily torn to shreds.

The desperate wailing, and the painful cries of being bitten alive, made everyone shudder.

The car suddenly braked suddenly, and Qin Chi and the others all hit the back of the chair.

Lao Yuan shouted irritably, "What the hell is going on!"

Is this stopping to provide delicious food for the zombies chasing behind?

The driver shouted in horror, "Before, there are also ahead!" The

other two cars stopped, and everyone found that the howls of zombies were coming from all directions, and there was a faint smell of blood in the wind, accompanied by a strong stench.

For a while, the street where the three cars parked seemed to be a paradise for zombies, a hell for humans, and countless zombies emerged from the street and slowly moved towards them.

"Crack!"

A zombie with a brain burst suddenly appeared on the window, scaring the people in the car and screaming.

The Land Rover in front was also surrounded by several zombies, constantly slapping the doors and windows with bloody hands, rudely trying to drag the living people out.

There was a violent vibration from the body, as if many zombies were pushing the car together.

They have fallen into a sea of ​​corpses!

Qin Chi took a deep breath and found that in this case, bullets were useless at all.

What's going on? All of the zombies surrounded them and attacked them all at once?

But even if there are only living people like them within a few miles, it won't attract so many zombies!

Some zombies climbed on the hood and slammed the car windows with rotting heads. The people in the front row were already pale and could not react in this situation.