Chapter 9 Lao Yuan

Before twelve o'clock in the night, after Zhang Zhi fell asleep, Lao Yuan finally arrived at Qin Chi's house, and opened his arms to Qin Chi as soon as they met, "Hahaha, Xiao Qin, long time no see, come, let big brother hug him. One!"

Qin Chi hugged him and slapped Lao Yuan on the back.

This man is still alive, which is great.

Lao Yuan is dark-skinned, tall and sturdy, and quite handsome. He has a scar about ten centimeters long on his face, which is a bit hideous, but also very manly. so gay.

This man has a forthright and generous personality, and has no major shortcomings. The most criticized by his peers is that he is too informal, never takes care of his external image, and looks like a beggar. Which Omega likes him?

Just like at this moment, Lao Yuan was wearing a dirty and torn gray windbreaker, with a pair of hiking shoes that were piercing holes on his feet.

"Brother, your house is nice, tasteful, nothing like that, kitsch?"

Qin Chi was helpless and funny, poured him a cup of tea, "whisper Lao Yuan, my family is asleep."

Lao Yuan sat on the sofa, took out a cigarette and lit it, "Speaking of which, I haven't seen your wife yet, I came back to see you, and you said he was at work, so I didn't even let my brother take a look. ."

Qin Chi also sat down on the sofa, with a smile on his lips: "Another day, I'll let you meet another day." He used to think that Zhang Zhi was ashamed, not as cute and beautiful as Zhang Leyue, so he never refused to introduce him to his friends. Know, even if Zhang Zhiming is a very good person.

Now that I think about it, it is obvious that Zhang Zhi is the one who is better at handling interpersonal relationships.

Lao Yuan came alone, and the other partners insisted on sneaking into the zoo to see the giant pandas without buying tickets at night, but they couldn't stop him.

After chatting for a while, Lao Yuan talked about the business, "Brother, I can get you the gun you want, but you have to tell my brother first, what do you want to do?"

Qin Chi took a sip of tea with a calm expression on his face. , "Lao Yuan, we have been born and died. I will not hide some things from you. If you believe me, I will never harm you. If you don't believe me, don't pass it on as a joke.

" Qin Chi was so serious, Lao Yuan finally became serious, "You said it, as long as you say hello, brother and I will not reveal a word to others even if I die."

Qin Chi nodded and brought over the computer that had already been prepared. , while saying: "Old Yuan, you have a lot of knowledge and know how wonderful this world is better than the average person, so I can only tell you about this matter. If others know about it, they will only think that I am a lunatic.

" He recalled the previous report of Zhoushan Community's neuropathy killing a cleaner, and brought it to Lao Yuan, "I was actually there on the day this incident happened."

Lao Yuan quickly browsed the page with a solemn expression, "What did you see? "

Zhoushan Community is not far from here. I passed by for a jog in the morning, and I happened to meet him that day, but when I arrived, the police also arrived. I didn't read the complete details with my own eyes. I only heard a few old men walking around." Qin Chi didn't tell Lao Yuan the truth. No one would believe the rebirth. "It is said that the neuropathy was like a zombie at the time, so terrifyingly crazy that the cleaners smashed his head with a stone, and he still returned. He rushed over and bit the cleaner, but several security guards didn't stop him until the cleaner died."

"What about the neuropathy?" Lao Yuan asked.

"He looked very wrong, and the security guards didn't dare to go up to stop him. They called the police immediately, but the police couldn't subdue him after they arrived. Even if they shot him in the hands and feet with a gun, he didn't respond in any pain. His arm was bitten off, and he was finally shot by the police before he was completely 'dead'." Qin Chi did not lie completely. After reading the report on the Internet, he deliberately took time to visit the neighborhood of Zhoushan Community. These words are from several witnesses. heard in the mouth.

Whether or not this matter is exaggerated, the more terrifying the better, so that Lao Yuan can also take it seriously.

Without giving Lao Yuan more time to think, Qin Chi threw another bombshell, "And just the day before yesterday, I took Brother Zhi to the hospital to see a doctor. Guess what I saw?"

Lao Yuan touched the back of his head with an expression on his face. He said eagerly, "Oh, you also know that brother, I'm not very smart, so don't give a shit, let's talk quickly."

"The security guard who was bitten by a neurotic is dead."

Lao Yuan was stunned, the cigarette between his fingers fell to the ground. In the ashtray, "Dead?"

"Yes," Qin Chi nodded and lowered his voice, "Didn't I say, I was there after the police arrived, and I saw with my own eyes that the neuropathy bit the security guard. At that time, the security guard was abnormal at all No, but after only a few days, people were carried to the morgue."

Lao Yuan seemed a little anxious, stood up and walked around the sofa, and after a few minutes, he took out his cigarette case and threw out a cigarette. To Qin Chi, he asked, "What about the cause of death of the security guard?"

Qin Chi made a gesture of putting a gun to his head, "It's the same as that neuropathy." After a while, he explained two more sentences, "Listen to the medical staff, The security guard was living in the hospital, and suddenly went crazy and bit the policeman guarding him, but he couldn't stop him. After the police got permission from the upper management, they shot and killed the person."

Why would a police officer with a gun make a special trip to guard a man who is only an arm? The security guard who was bitten ended up shooting directly? The reasons for this cannot be ignored by others.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly became tense, and it was terribly quiet. Lao Yuan lit a cigarette again and held it in his mouth. After a while, he grabbed the computer abruptly, his eyes fixed on the word "zombie".

"I've paid special attention to it these few days, and the same thing happened more than once." Qin Chi pulled out several more reports, all about "neuropathy attacking passersby".

After all, there is news of "rabies patients" or "mental patients" biting and killing people in the vicinity of Zhoushan Community almost every day, but the details of the incident are ignored, only the general report is reported, and the important details are vague.

Lao Yuan carefully checked all similar incidents, and even logged on to anonymous forums in China and some foreign websites. Sure enough, a similar situation occurred somewhere abroad. It seems that many "zombie incidents" suddenly broke out, which made some people feel great. panic.

This world seems to be shrouded in terrifying shadows, and beneath the calm surface is a turbulent undercurrent.

Qin Chi dusted off the ash and said in a low voice, "No one knows exactly what happened, but I was very uneasy, so I wanted to prepare some guns to be prepared."

Lao Yuan suddenly shook his head and laughed, "Brother, There are still some things, you didn't tell your brother the truth, did you?"