Chapter 145 Finale

Early the next morning, Zhang Zhi braved the wind and snow to go to the villa next door to find Qiao An. While shocked, Qiao An quickly asked Lu Xingzhou to contact the hospital in the base, and got a reply that it would not be troublesome to do a paternity test.

During this period, Mu Zi and Zhao Fengnian stayed in their respective rooms and did not come out. Xie Yuze went to work again, only Zhang Zhi ran around, went to the hospital to discuss the specific situation, came back to cook, and gave to the people in the basement. He was scolded by the Wang family for delivering water, and he was so tired that he couldn't straighten up.

When it was almost night, he was sitting on the sofa dozing off, Qin Chi and others finally came back, and as soon as the door opened, they said that Xing Taichu was dead.

Lao Yuan said indifferently, "The grandson of the turtle is considered self-inflicted and can't live, and he actually poured blood on our car, and then brought the zombies here, wanting us to die in the sea of ​​​​deads, but he didn't expect us to have an RV other than an off-road vehicle. Xiaochi took out the RV on the spot, took back the off-road vehicle, and drove the car away. That's it, our car quickly escaped. Xing Taichu's group couldn't escape us, and they were drowned in the sea of ​​corpses and died. That's a miserable one, maybe they were all torn apart by zombies."

"It's not miserable enough." Qin Chi hugged Zhang Zhi, feeling a little depressed.

If it weren't for the circumstances, he would have wanted to witness Xing Taichu's death with his own eyes and see how that person was torn apart alive by zombies. Zhang Zhi was also tired for a day, and his pregnant body couldn't hold it anymore. He

grabbed Qin Chi's hand and whispered, "Help me back to the room first."

He waved his hand weakly, and called Lao Yuan again, "Lao Yuan, come here too, about Muzi, I want to tell you about Muzi, he does

n't want to talk." "Damn, my son won't cut me off. Is it related?" Lao Yuan glanced at Xie Yuze, who had just returned home from overtime, and felt that a storm was coming.

"It's not like that, you'll know it when you come." Zhang Zhi was sleepy and tired, leaning on Qin Chi's body, speaking weakly.

Seeing that he was not in a good mood, Lao Yuan didn't dare to delay, and hurried upstairs.

In the room, Qin Chi carefully helped Zhang Zhi to lie down, and nervously pulled out the contraceptive pills, while listening to Zhang Zhi tell Lao Yuan about Mu Zi, his mouth opened wide in no time.

After clarifying the matter, Zhang Zhi said, "Muzi feels sorry for you. You brought him up and never got married because of him. He said that if he recognized Lao Zhao now, he would betray you."

Lao Yuan I was shocked at first, but after hearing this, I shook my head helplessly, "This stupid child is too considerate of others, and would rather be wronged than hurt others. However, if he can find his biological father, of course I want to He's happy."

He didn't feel at all that his firstborn child was taken away, really.

"Talk to him. He cares about you more than anyone else. If you don't want to, he may not even recognize his biological father." Zhang Zhi conveyed the meaning of Mu Zi.

Lao Yuan said with a wry smile, "I understand, I'll talk to him now."

Lao Yuan was also in a complicated mood, got up and went to Muzi's room.

Qin Zhi watched Zhang Zhi take the contraceptive pill, his face softened, and he touched Zhang Zhi's lower abdomen nervously, "Brother Zhi, are you still feeling uncomfortable? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No. , this will be much better." Zhang Zhi leaned against the pillow, seeing Qin Chi's worry, he said amusedly, "Actually, it's fine, I'm just not in good health, and the wind blows again today, and I caught a little cold, so it's not too bad. It's comfortable, I'll be fine after taking the medicine."

Qin Chi was still distressed, and reached out to touch his pale cheeks, "Now that the threat of Xing Taichu is gone, I also told Lao Yuan and the others that they will not go out to collect supplies for the time being until the child is born. Just find a logistics department in the base, find something to do for yourself, and spend more time taking care of you."

"Well." Zhang Zhi smiled and nodded.

The supplies in the space will not be used up in a few years, so there is no need to worry about food and clothing. Zhang Zhi also does not want Qin Chi to go to too dangerous places, so he does not object.

Qin Chi took his lover into his arms and thought with satisfaction that now, the dust has really settled.

In the early morning, the snow finally stopped outside.

The people of the Wang family were thrown out by Ba Ping and Wen Jia before dawn. After listening to Qiao An, they ran to the Self-Defense Forces to file a complaint as soon as they escaped, but Lu Xingzhou ordered the light to cover up the matter, and let them find whoever they wanted. There is no way.

After that, the Wang family should also understand that their group also has backers and can't afford to offend.

And Mu Zi, accompanied by Lao Yuan, gathered up the courage to knock on Zhao Fengnian's door after talking with Lao Yuan all night.

It was Wen Jia who opened the door at that time, and after being disturbed, he said in a bad tone, "Courtesy of death?"

Zhao Fengnian, who followed behind, pushed him away a little, complaining, "How did you talk to baby Muzi?"

When Muzi saw him, she burst into tears. I just wanted to go out and murmured for a long time before meeting his pretended relaxed gaze, and said in a trembling voice, "You, do you want to do a paternity test with me?"

The smile that Zhao Fengnian finally squeezed out suddenly froze. .

Wen Jia also looked at Lao Yuan in shock. After Lao Yuan nodded earnestly, he quickly figured out what happened, and then smiled in relief.

If it was Muzi, everything would be fine.

Lu Xingzhou and Zhang Zhi had already arranged the paternity test before, and the report came out in less than half an hour, confirming Mu Zi's guess.

That day, Zhao Fengnian knelt in front of Mu Zi, crying hysterically. He hugged Muzi tightly, like a lost and found treasure, so that Muzi was almost out of breath.

The others were very discerning and didn't bother, Lao Yuan also sat on the roof smoking a cigarette, both happy for Mu Zi and a little disappointed.

Xie Yuze sat next to him holding the teacup, and said casually, "So reluctant to give birth to one yourself?"

"I am an alpha, how do I give birth?" Lao Yuan said angrily.

Xie Yuze smiled, "Then do you want to consider me?"

Lao Yuan's heart skipped a beat and looked at him uncertainly, "Really?"

Xie Yuze touched his chin and smiled sinisterly, "I heard Qin Chi say, Your real name is very nice, if you are willing to take the initiative to tell me your name, I can consider it."

Lao Yuan's mouth twitched, "Damn, that little bastard will really dig a hole for me!"

Xie Yuze said with a smile, " I count down to the third, if you don't say it, there will be no chance."

Lao Yuan seemed to be about to go to the execution ground, "If you change it, I will promise you anything!"

"Three."

"Ozawa, let's discuss, This is not very good, my name is really ugly!"

"Second." Xie Yuze was unmoved.

Lao Yuan was sweating profusely, "If I say it's not good, it's really bad, don't listen to Xiao Qin's grandson!"

Xie Yuze stood up expressionlessly, "yi..."

Seeing that he was about to turn around After leaving, Lao Yuan became angry in his dantian and shouted: "Yuan Zhuzhu!"

Xie Yuze: "...Really?"

Lao Yuan wanted to die, "This is because when my mother was pregnant with me, I thought that I'm a girl, so..."

Xie Yuze didn't smile, turned around and walked downstairs.

"What about the child?" Lao Yuan chased after him and asked.

Xie Yuze waved his hand, "In the future, I'll see your performance."

"Aren't you mocking me?" Lao Yuan couldn't help complaining. He agreed when he said his name if he agreed?

Xie Yuze said boldly, "I've always said nothing."

Lao Yuan said, "..." How could he be fascinated by such a shabby guy?

In order to celebrate Zhao Fengnian and Mu Zi's recognition, Ba Ping made a big meal, and invited Qiao An and Lu Xingzhou from the next door to come over. Everyone crowded around a table and had a long-awaited meal in the fine weather.

"There is news from the national base that the vaccine is showing initial results, and the scale of the trial will be expanded later. After confirming that there are no side effects, it will be distributed to all bases one by one, and the whole people will be vaccinated." Lu Xingzhou shared the known information with everyone, "There is also , the space box you donated has also been perfectly integrated with the coffin, and the country is about to send elite troops to 'recycle' the blood-red zombies one by one."

Ba Ping said cheerfully, "After so long, I finally heard the good news, old man. Ba, I must eat more food today to comfort this fearful heart."

"Bag, you have been eating a lot, don't make excuses for yourself." Mu Zi said quietly.

The others laughed, and Ba Ping patted his head embarrassedly, then went to eat.

Qiao An raised the drink cup, "To congratulate Lao Zhao and Mu Zi for recognizing each other, let's toast."

Everyone raised their wine glasses or drinking glasses and stood up to clink.

Zhao Fengnian smiled happily, the haze that had been covering his face for a long time finally dissipated, and Mu Zi was even more happy. He finally knew that at least his father had been missing him all the time, and he was not thrown away because he was too naughty.

When the two of them were in a better mood, Lao Yuan and Wen Jia were of course much more relaxed, and they even drank more wine than usual.

Xie Yuze occasionally served Lao Yuan with vegetables, and called out "Yuan Zhuzhu, drink less wine" in Xie Yumao's resentful eyes, which successfully made everyone laugh and made fun of Lao Yuan's real name.

Zhao Fengnian put his arms around Mu Zi's shoulders, as if he couldn't see enough of his son, so he put Wen Jia aside, so that Wen Jia could only drink with Xie Yuzheng, and silently figured out how to get the money back at night.

Lu Xingzhou and Qiao An also talked about holding the wedding as soon as the weather turns fine. Their son is over a year old, and if they don't get married, Joan will be laughed at.

Zhang Zhi thought about preparing a generous gift for Qiao An, and Xie Yuze also joined the discussion, asking whether to send a set of sex toys that Lao Yuan had just brought back, which made Qiao An blushed, but Lu Xingzhou couldn't wait to ask for it. Said that you don't have to wait until you get married to give it away, you can take it now.

Qin Chi also had to keep some, but they would not be able to use it for a while, at least until Zhang Zhi gave birth to the baby.

There was a lot of noise in the living room, and no one remembered to eat, so they chatted and laughed.

Qin Chi looked at the happy crowd and sighed.

In the past life, he didn't even dare to think about such a scene.

Zhang Zhi tilted his head and smiled when he saw Qin Chi's extremely gentle expression, "It's really nice that everyone can get together."

"Yes." Qin Chi lowered his head slightly and kissed Zhang Zhi's lips for a moment. After they separated, he said with a low smile, "I am really lucky to have Brother Zhi and to meet Lao Yuan and the others."

Zhang Zhi faced his forehead and lowered his eyes, "Me too."

They are both lucky people who can meet each other in the end times, trust each other, and live a stable life.

In the future, you will be able to live happily.

The sound of laughter from the living room swayed into the distance with the wind. "

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*