Chapter 117 Arriving at Xizhao city

Wen Jia's speed increased, and a few minutes later, on a slope, a truck rolled over, and dozens of zombies surrounded the truck and screamed.

In this scene, there may be living people in the car, otherwise the zombies will not respond so much.

Qin Chi took out his gun, and regardless of whether the zombies were eliminated first, Wen Jia moved closer.

A stench of blood wafted in the air, which was disgusting. Qin Chi tried to open the door of the truck, but the door was deformed and stuck, so he could only split it with an axe.

There were more than ten people in the car, all from the Xie family. Mu Zi rushed over to identify them nervously for a while, but did not see the Xie Yuze brothers.

There was still one breath left, but both legs were exposed out of the car window and were ripped off alive by zombies.

He didn't want to die, so he stared at Qin Chi and the others with wide eyes, like a fish on the beach, on the verge of exhaustion and death, his eyes began to turn white.

Qin Chi doesn't feel that he has the power to control other people's life and death, but now this person's life is more painful.

He took out the gun and pointed it at the man, and the man seemed to understand what he meant, a tear of blood fell from his cloudy eyes, and then he closed his eyes and waited for death to come.

Qin Chi pulled the trigger, and a gunshot rang out, startling countless birds.

Wen Jia also carefully checked the condition of the other people in the car and made sure that no one survived, and then sent them on the road one by one.

Lao Yuan walked around the truck twice with his submachine gun in his hand, "Speaking of which, there are a lot of vehicles coming and going on this road, and I haven't seen a large-scale attack by zombies on people who left the base to collect supplies. They are small. How could a small car be chased like this?"

Qin Chi was also feeling puzzled, and after hearing this, he deliberately inspected the truck carefully. Sure enough, there was a bloody broken hand at the bottom of the truck.

"Lao Yuan, Brother Wen, come and see."

The two quickly approached and saw the severed hand.

"Good guy, ruthless." Lao Yuan sighed.

Zombies are extremely sensitive to the smell of blood, and this little broken hand is enough to attract all the zombies around. It's no wonder that the Xie family was so "unlucky" that they were besieged by so many zombies and died without a place to be buried.

Seeing that the car was in a closed state when it overturned, and the people inside could not get out, it should be because the two groups of people had differences. Before the car accident, the other group had already left.

Lao Yuan checked the footprints at the scene, determined the direction of the escaped group, and then asked Qin Chi to take out two off-road motorcycles and asked Wen Jia and Ba Ping to chase them, while the rest stayed in the RV.

Although Mu Zi was also worried, he knew that it was useless to go, so he had to go back to the car.

It was very late again, and they came back with the two Xie Yuze brothers who had already passed out.

The two were covered in blood, but fortunately, there were no wounds caused by zombies.

After everything was settled, Qin Chi told Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi what they had seen.

"When we went, we encountered them being besieged by zombies, then Xie Yuzhe would be knocked unconscious, and Xie Yuze was protecting him." The

situation was very critical at that time, except for these two people, everyone else died.

The people who accompanied them included the Omega and his husband, the oldest old man, and Dad Xie and the bear child's family.

The whole family also died quite tragically. Omega was disemboweled, and the bear child's head was sunk into the chest. It was horrible to see. Only Xie Yuze carried Xie Yuzhang to climb the tree with difficulty, and then waited for the rescue of Lao Yuan and the four.

Zhang Zhi checked and found that Xie Yumao was injured in the back of his head, probably caused by some heavy blow, and he fainted. Xie Yuze was extremely tense. After learning that he was rescued, he relaxed and fainted. hinder.

Afterwards, Qin Chi and Wen Jia returned to the cab and continued to drive to the Xizhao base, while the rest stayed to take care of the two brothers.

When he was in a drowsiness, Xie Yuze had been having nightmares, shouting "don't", "let him go", "don't bite him" and other scattered words, which shows how much psychological impact the previous events had caused him.

Muzi felt sorry for the idol, and he twisted a towel to wipe his face next to him, and gave him a little water from time to time to keep his lips moisturized. On the other side, Xie Yumao was taken care of by Qiao An.

In the current situation, we can only take them to the Xizhao base first.

After a few more hours, Xie Yuze finally woke up and was deeply surprised when he learned that it was Lao Yuan and the others who saved him.

However, when he heard that everyone else had died and only his brother was left, he did not speak for a long while with obvious sadness.

Zhang Zhi brought Ba Ping's stewed chicken soup over, Xie Yuze drank a bowl, and when his spirits stabilized, he told everyone about their experiences.

"The truck is too small to fit more than 20 people, it is very crowded and the speed is slow, so the Alphas headed by the fifth uncle and his family rely on their physical strength to take their grandfather and father, as well as the pregnant cousin and the youngest. My cousin and a few people drove them down. My brother and I couldn't bear our father, so we had to follow."

Mu Zi was shocked, "Is this still possible?"

Xie Yuze looked at his brother who was sleeping on the bed next to him, and said with a wry smile, "Is there any way? They are numerous and powerful, and they all agree not to be burdened by the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled. Don't look at the concubine's rudeness to us, but in front of other people, you don't dare to put a fart. Especially my aunt, she is very strong by nature , it was she who proposed to drive grandpa away."

"If your aunt is that Alpha woman, then she's already dead." Lao Yuan walked over with a teacup and said lightly.

Xie Yuze was stunned for a moment, then wiped his face, "Aunt and the others were still alive when we were kicked out of the car. Could it be that the car was attacked by zombies?

" Before leaving the team, someone who didn't like your actions did it."

Xie Yuze stopped talking, as if he was not surprised by the result.

Also, the Xie family never knew how to restrain themselves and offended a lot of people. It was reasonable for others to take the opportunity to let them die.

Fortunately, he and his brother survived.

After a long time, the car drove to the edge of the original Xizhao City, and Xie Yumao finally woke up. After learning that the whole family was left with only himself and his younger brother alive, he was also inexplicably sad.

They don't care about the rest, only Dad and Grandpa are the lingering pain in the hearts of the two brothers.

"I was knocked out by my cousin. There were zombies chasing after me at that time. In order to save my life, my cousin wanted to kill me who was closest to him and buy time to escape." Thinking of that scene at that time, Xie Yuzheng didn't expect that, he My cousin would be so cruel.

Xie Yuze went on to say, "My brother was knocked out at the time, so my dad and I couldn't carry him to escape, so we had to climb up the tree. But who knew that my cousin was not satisfied and asked my cousin to drag me and my brother down to feed the zombies, my dad He..."

Mu Zi pressed, "Uncle agrees?"

Zhang Zhi rubbed Mu Zi's head and motioned him not to speak.

Xie Yumao laughed until tears flowed out, "My dad is such a cowardly person, I don't know why, he suddenly went crazy, rushed to the tree next to him and dragged his sister-in-law's feet, dragged him down the tree, pushed him in the zombie pile."

When Mu Zi and the others heard this, they all took a deep breath.

In front of relatives, Dad Xie has always been a very cowardly and indecisive person, and any junior can step on him. In the face of bullying by relatives, he was never angry, and felt that as long as he lived so humble, he could gain the approval of his brothers and sisters and become a real family with those people.

But at the last moment of his life, he was still angry because his children were hurt, and let the people who bullied them the most accompany him to the funeral.

At that time, Omega was dragged to the ground, and his husband hurried to save people, but was also dragged by Xie Dad's feet, and was bitten to death by zombies together.

At that time, Xie Yuzheng hadn't completely fainted, and his consciousness was blurred. He only remembered that in the rain of blood, Dad seemed to be relieved, showing a relieved smile.

This obsession with the family is a shackle, a bondage, and it can finally be released before death.

Witnessing the whole process, Xie Yuze held his head and his shoulders trembled slightly. Xie Yuzhe looked sad and did not want to recall the situation at that time.

In any case, since people are already dead, don't reminisce. Survivors need to look forward to the future.

No one spoke in the carriage, and only faintly heard the forbearance of the two brothers crying.

In the living room, Joan was holding the baby and sitting by the window watching the rain.

Outside the car is a familiar and unfamiliar scenery. He knows that the car has reached the edge of Xizhao City.

He has lived here for more than 20 years, and there has never been a day where he misses and worries like he does now. He wanted to see her husband as soon as possible, but he was afraid of hearing bad news, so that the last hope disappeared.

The baby in his arms also seemed to sense that this was the homeland of his parents, dancing and laughing in Joan's arms.

"Baby, this is the place where your father and father grew up and met. Look, there used to be a suburban park there, and there were a lot of flowers in spring and summer. If this doesn't happen, wait until you grow up. , father and father can still take you to see the lotus flower..." Thinking of the bits and pieces of getting along with her husband in the past, Joan felt very uncomfortable, hugged her son tightly, and pursed her mouth tightly.

Finally arrived at Xizhao City, but is that person really still alive? If something went wrong in Kaesong, then...

Zhang Zhi walked into the living room and saw Qiao An bowing his head, his body trembling slightly.

"Little Qiao, don't worry, no matter what happens, you will know the result when you go to the Xizhao base." Pressing on Qiao An's shoulder, Zhang Zhi whispered, "No matter what happens in the end, as long as you are willing to come with us, We won't leave you, understand?"

Joan gritted her teeth, not letting herself cry, and then nodded solemnly.

He understands what Zhang Zhi means, even if his husband is no longer dependent, these people will not leave him because he has no use value.

"Brother Zhi, I really don't know what to say when I meet you, really..."

Without these people, he and his son might have lost their bodies.

"Don't talk about that, close the window, it's raining outside, be careful of catching a cold."

Joan Yiyan closed the window and wrapped her son in a blanket.

The more you go to Xizhao City, the more you can see how deeply the cities in the south are affected by the floods.