Chapter 43 Sudden

Zhang Zhi rubbed his nose, unable to think about the child any longer.

Qin Chi also quickly changed the subject, "The family said just now that they are safe as long as they are near the South Gate, I wonder if Lao Yuan and the others are there."

Zhang Zhi also tacitly avoided the topic of the child, "They are farther from the South Gate, I guess It's going to be later than us." While the

two were talking, the girl suddenly screamed in the car next to them, and they both turned their heads to look, only to see the male Omega, who had been fine just now, with cloudy eyes and his mouth wide open towards his daughter. With a heavy bite on the neck, blood splashed, and the glass window was covered in blood.

Zhang Zhi was so shocked by this change that he lost his response. He watched the girl struggling violently and slapped his father's face with his small hands, but in a few seconds, his father bit his neck alive, his head fell down, and his small body twitched. He stared at Zhang Zhi with a pair of bloodshot eyes.

The man in the driver's seat, the girl's other father, finally came to his senses, but before he could do anything, the zombie-like man jumped on him and bit him, breaking his breath with a hysterical howl.

Qin Chi quickly closed all the windows and shouted, "Brother Zhi!"

Zhang Zhi suddenly returned to his senses, seeing that the zombie-like man had come out of the car, shaking his body crookedly, looking for the next target. The people in other cars around also saw this scene and screamed in panic, but couldn't escape due to the heavy traffic jam.

On the national highway, screams and horns sounded frantically at the same time. Several cars drove forward regardless of the driver's emotional loss, and nearly crashed into the car after hitting the car in front.

The zombie slammed the window in front of a car not far away. The occupants in the car had no weapons and could only scream and kick the zombie with their feet, but it was useless.

The car window was quickly shattered, and it was about to lead to an irreversible tragedy. Qin Chi quickly changed seats with Zhang Zhi, took out a gun from behind his waist, aimed at the zombie, and fired a bullet with a bang.

Everyone's attention was attracted by the zombies, and under the action of the silencer, no one heard the gunshots, only to see that the zombie's head exploded inexplicably, stumbled back a few steps, and sat on the ground again, completely losing his mobility. .

Qin Chi quickly shot the two corpses in the car, bursting the heads of one big and one small, preventing them from turning into zombies.

Zhang Zhi wiped his face and punched the door.

This change happened so quickly that many people didn't realize what was happening and the crisis was over.

Soon after the riots subsided, the road ahead was finally cleared, and people who had been blocked for a long time were able to continue to drive towards the South Gate.

I don't know if it's because there are so many things that have happened recently, people are no longer panicked as they were at the beginning, they just drive forward in silence and numbness, and no one talks about the zombie just now.

Qin Chi was driving the car, and when he saw that Zhang Zhi seemed to be thinking about what had just happened, he hurriedly said, "Brother Zhi, can you help me look at the map, how long until we get to the South Gate?"

Zhang Zhi looked at it in a trance. Glancing at him, he quickly responded again, shaking his hands to get his mobile phone to prepare for navigation.

Unlike Qin Chi, he is a Beta who has given birth to a child, and his sympathy for young children is much higher than that of Qin Chi, an Alpha. What happened to the child just now easily reminded him of his own child, even if his child was not born.

The death of an adult would not cause much impact to Zhang Zhi, but a lovely child died in front of him, which inevitably reminded him of the unfortunate fetus that was aborted.

It is difficult for people who have never given birth to understand the pain caused by the death of a living little being in their womb. Only when they have become parents and have a child with their own blood will they cherish an effective life more.

However, what was lost is irreparable. Today's Zhang Zhi is unwilling to bring his grief to Qin Chi, not to mention that the situation is critical, and he should no longer be immersed in the shadow of losing his child.

Zhang Zhi shook his head, stopped thinking about the children, and focused on navigation.

The South Gate does not belong to the city center. Compared with the central commercial area with the highest population density, it is much safer to be near the highway intersection. At present, vehicles on this road are gathering towards the South Gate. However, if they want to go to the South Gate from their location, they have to cross several streets in the city center, which is quite dangerous.

Zhang Zhi turned on the navigation and tried to tune the radio channel again, trying to learn more, but to no avail.

Two hours later, after a series of riots such as traffic jams and zombies, the two finally successfully reached the edge of the city.

It has been a long time since the outbreak of zombies. After the initial impact, the major institutions in Luocheng gradually stabilized and operated normally. The reinforcements from the outside world were also involved in the rescue, so there were also new measures for leaving the city.

The urban area is the most dangerous. The central area of ​​Luocheng has been completely blocked. Except for a large number of troops who can enter, the rest will be stopped, and they will not be allowed to die.

In the square in front of the entrance of the city, the army is stationed here and provides virus testing. Only those who pass the test can have their identity information recorded, get a number plate, and be escorted by the army to the south gate in order.

It is said that the army has also set up a checkpoint in the service area in front of the expressway intersection. Everyone who passes from the urban area must be tested for the virus again to prevent accidents, and those who are not infected can go out of the city, and those who are infected will be shot directly.

This method sounds inhumane, but it is the most effective and direct way to control zombie viruses. Because the antiviral vaccine has not yet been successfully developed, if Luocheng does not control it, the world will suffer.

Virus testing takes time, and the army keeps going back and forth and can't get everyone out in time. Zhang Zhi and other people who came later could neither go to the test immediately, nor could they go to the urban area in order.

If the military allowed them to go to the city by themselves, after finding Lao Yuan and the others, Qin Chi wanted to go with his own group without waiting for the army to escort them.

Some outlaws who have the same idea as Qin Chi but don't want to die will only be shot into a hornet's nest by the armed men in the end.

This time, the top is for real.

As the previous intelligence said, there are many people outside the city, but it is also chaotic, and there are zombies scurrying around and unfortunately injured. The only fortunate thing is that there have been no large-scale disturbances due to armed personnel patrolling at any time.

When people are extremely desperate, they can do everything, and it is better to be careful.

Qin Chi didn't dare to get out of the car. After discussing it with Zhang Zhi, they both decided to stay in the car for the night.

Most of the shopping malls, pharmacies, department stores, etc. in this area have long been sold out, not even a plastic bag is left, only some of the doors are locked, and the shops that cannot be broken into have not been ruined. Armed personnel are only responsible for maintaining law and order and dealing with zombies that pop up suddenly, regardless of this kind of robbery, otherwise it will arouse the riots of the masses.

Qin Chi drove the car under the big tree and checked the time, it was already late at night.

People nearby either hid in the car or crowded in buildings such as shops and hospitals. Qin Chi didn't want to have too much contact with strangers, so he had dinner with Zhang Zhi in the car, and then planned to take a good sleep.

At night, the two lay side by side in bed.

Seeing that Zhang Zhi had his back to him, as if he had fallen asleep, Qin Chi sat up carefully, took out the inhibitor in the luggage compartment, and opened his sleeves.

He will be hot all over, and his lower body will be so high that if he doesn't use the inhibitor again, once the pheromone gets out of control, he will inevitably not do something to Zhang Zhi.

Today Zhang Zhicai is sad for the child who lost his life not long ago. As the culprit, Qin Chi really doesn't have the face to ask Zhang Zhi for joy.

The inhibitor is a needle type, which is very convenient to inject into a blood vessel. Just as Qin Chi was about to get the needle, he saw Zhang Zhi sitting up next to him and looked at him calmly.

"Know, Brother Zhi, you haven't slept yet?" Qin Chi stammered like a kid who was caught doing something bad.

Zhang Zhi shifted his gaze uneasily, coughed lightly, and said in a low voice, "I smell your pheromone."

It's faint, like a cedar standing proudly on the snow, and it is awe-inspiring and calming. Gentle breath.

Qin Chi held the inhibitor and was at a loss for a while.

"Cough, it's estrus, I'll pay attention to it later, I..."

Before Qin Chi could finish speaking, Zhang Zhi suddenly rolled over and pressed him up, sitting on Qin Chi's waist with his legs open.

Under the dim car lights, Zhang Zhi's ears were astonishingly red, as if they were about to drip blood.

"I..." He swallowed, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down, "We are husbands, why don't you come to me when I'm in heat?"

Qin Chi was stunned, then smiled bitterly, raised his hand to stroke Zhang Zhi's face, "I How could he have that qualification."

He, this bastard, has caused so much damage to Zhang Zhi, how can he make up for it?

Zhang Zhi was silent for a moment, turned his face away and stopped looking at Qin Chi, but with his fingers down, he gently lifted the edge of his panties.

Qin Chi's breathing suddenly became rapid, "Brother Zhi!"

Damn, his pheromones seem to be out of control.

Wrapped in the rich cedar pheromone, Zhang Zhi was like a drowning man who fell into the sea, his body was hot, his breathing was heavy, and even his fingers were shaking violently.

He has always been a conservative or even old-fashioned person, and he has always been unable to let go in bed. In Qin Chi's words back then, even a lecherous Alpha would not be able to stand up to him, making people unsexy.

Of course, now Qin Chi will be intrigued when he sees his face.

I have to say that after hearing Qin Chi's words, Zhang Zhi also had doubts about himself, and felt that the old-fashioned self was indeed not a qualified partner. So later, he watched a lot of educational films behind Qin Chi's back, to learn those love gestures that were not suitable for him, but could make people bloody and embarrassed.

However, no matter how well he learned, Qin Chi rarely touched him. He usually spoke coldly and viciously attacked him personally. Only when he was in estrus would he reluctantly hit him. Every time he made him miserable, those Posture never worked.

This time coincides with Qin Chi's estrus period, and he also wants to show through practical actions that he will completely let go of the psychological shadow Qin Chi has caused him in the past, and the two will join hands and go on together.

Under Zhang Zhi's clumsy provocation, how could Qin Chi, who was already in estrus, hold back?