Chapter 84 Service area

A few people quickly got out of the car and saw at least a dozen military planes flying past within a few minutes, disappearing to the end of the sky in the blink of an eye.

"What's wrong? Lao Zhao, you belong to the army, do you know what this means?" Ba Ping was sweating against the scorching sun.

Zhao Fengnian's face turned blue, "This is a new AK-72 bomber. Judging by the number, at least three teams have been dispatched."

"Bomber? Which bomber?"

Qin Chi didn't look good either. Thinking of the rumors in his previous life, he had a bad premonition.

Sure enough, Zhao Fengnian looked in the direction of Letan City and muttered to himself, "How is it possible, it's not, what happened to actually want to..."

"What exactly is going on?" Wen Jia asked in a deep voice.

Zhao Fengnian took a deep breath, "It is very likely to blow up Letan City." Blow up

Letan City?

Crazy or something, can Letan City be bombed at will?

Facing the skeptical gazes of others, Zhao Fengnian said with certainty, "You can't be wrong, the new bombers are very powerful, and with the number of bombers that just passed, it's not a problem to bomb Pingletan City within an hour."

"But why bomb Letan City? City? There are still a lot of people who couldn't escape, right?" Mu Zi was also worried by the tense atmosphere, and goosebumps arose.

Now in Letan City, let's say there are millions of people, don't they just bomb it without evacuation?

This is absolutely impossible. Unless everyone in Letan City has been infected, who can make such a maddening decision?

However, they are a certain distance from Letan City at the moment, and it is impossible to turn around to check the situation, and they will not put themselves in a very dangerous situation in order to satisfy their curiosity.

Qin Chi opened the car door, pushed Zhang Zhi gently, and said to the others, "Come on, don't look."

Even if they really want to bomb Letan City, they can't help, if they get too close , it might be dangerous.

Several people sat back in the car again, none of them had the optimistic attitude they had before, and they all felt extremely heavy.

The situation in Letan City should not be serious enough to be bombed directly, right? Or is it that when they were hiding in Qingxing District and living a casual life, other areas were already in dire straits?

Wen Jia drove the car, tilted his head and asked Lao Yuan, "Your ears are easy to use, can you hear the bombing sound?"

Lao Yuan said with tears in his eyes, "I'm not a thousand miles ear, how can I hear so clearly? If we go, it will not be bombed immediately, and there will be some evacuation and other work to be carried out."

Unless the whole city is infected, the possibility of direct bombing is very small.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi could only comfort themselves like this. After all, Letan City has a large population, so there is no reason to give up all of them.

The car drove in the direction of Wentong City, all the way south, and met many people who were fleeing.

Like them, there are people who have cars, food, and well-prepared everything. Some wealthy people with strong financial resources and relatively well-informed information quickly purchased supplies as early as the day the zombies appeared, and then hired a team of bodyguards to escort their families to a safe base.

In the service area of ​​the expressway intersection, Wen Jia just stopped the car when he saw three large cars drive into the parking area and block the parking space firmly.

Among the three vehicles, one is a large off-road RV that is more luxurious than Lao Yuan's RV, and its value is inestimable. Another military truck should be used by the bodyguards, and finally there is a modified version of the truck loaded with supplies. The surroundings were covered with black cloth, and no one could see what was inside.

Not long after, a middle-aged man got out of the car, holding his children's hand, and walked to the service area lobby surrounded by bodyguards.

Ba Ping lay on the window and exclaimed enviously, "Let me go, this guy is so rich, it doesn't matter if he hires so many people, but he still has so many cars. What does his family do?

" , and their off-road vehicles are inconspicuous.

But that's fine. Qin Chi was originally worried that they would live too unrestrainedly in the apocalypse and would be suspected by the people around them, but with these rich people as "examples" and attracting other people's attention, they would be less conspicuous. .

Qin Chi and Lao Yuan went to the service area with buckets to fetch water. There was an army stationed in this area, so there was no riot, and the water supply was normal.

Zhang Zhi took out the self-heating rice and instant vegetable soup from the luggage compartment, causing Ba Ping and Mu Zi to pucker the corners of their mouths at the same time.

With Zhao Fengnian as an outsider, they did not dare to be too public. Although there were rice cookers and rice in the car, they could only eat fast food, so as not to make Zhao Fengnian suspicious.

But Zhao Fengnian is a person with keen insight. When he was in Letan City, he should have noticed something unusual, but he didn't say it because of the faces of both parties.

While Zhao Fengnian went out to the toilet, Zhang Zhi handed the self-heating rice to Muzi, who was displeased.

Not only Zhao Fengnian, but also other people saw that they still had the conditions to cook, and it was inevitable that they could not help thinking about it.

Muzi looked at the instant vegetable seasoning bag, and said with a bitter face, "These two days, it's either self-heating rice or instant noodles. I'm going to eat adult dried bro."

He is growing, and he was raised well by Lao Yuan before . , I know there is delicious food in the space but I can't make it, I can imagine the feeling.

"We've worked hard for Muzi, come here, I'll give you two servings and drink more soup." Zhang Zhi took a bag of seaweed egg drop soup seasoning bag, plus a bag of tomato egg drop soup seasoning bag, boiled water and gave it to Muzi rush on.

Mu Zi looked up to the sky and sighed, "What kind of days are these!"

Ba Ping had already cooked four boxes of self-heating rice, one spoon after another on the left, one spoon after another, and he hummed and ate it.

Zhang Zhi made the other people's rice and vegetable soup, and looked out the car window again.

The service area was relatively quiet. There were troops outside the hall distributing food. Everyone seemed to be getting a little bit of food to make ends meet, but it was better than not even having a sip of hot water.

The farther away from the two origins of Luocheng and Kaicheng, the lighter the disaster situation. Moreover, most of the people in those two cities were unable to escape, and in Kaicheng, millions of people were affected. According to Zhao Fengnian, the number of people who survived may not even be one in a million.

There are not many survivors in the two cities, so the burden on other cities should be lighter, and the burden will not be too heavy. But again, if the zombie virus remains unchecked and a vaccine is not developed, the crisis will not end.

Just like Letan City, it is only a matter of time before the country and the world fall.

Sometimes Zhang Zhi wondered if they had an extremely long nightmare, and when they woke up, they gradually lost their memory of what happened in the dream.

Qin Chi and Lao Yuan came back after fetching water, and sat cross-legged on the futon in the back row.

Qin Chi took a box of cooked fish-flavored shredded pork rice, and said while eating, "We just heard that all major cities have banned the entry of non-local people, and the homeless like us can only go to the newly established Base."

"What bases are there?" Zhang Zhi pushed a portion of spinach egg drop soup in front of Qin Chi.

Qin Chi didn't think it was too hot, he drank two big mouthfuls, and then said with a smile, "There are bases large and small, those who are very ambitious in the chaotic world have long been thinking of ways to organize their own. We're out of manpower. But I think we'd better find a bigger base, with a higher safety factor."

He won't say anything about going out to the Vast Sea base now, but will only slowly guide everyone to that base, and talk about it after revenge.

According to the trajectory of the previous life, maybe there, you can meet Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan, two cockroaches.

Lao Yuan also said, "As soon as I was at the entrance of the hall, I saw someone handing out flyers, saying that if you join their team, you will receive good benefits and high benefits, and those who are physically strong will be given priority. Beautiful Omegas will be given special treatment.

" Treatment may sound exciting at ordinary times, but in the chaotic world, the meaning is self-evident.

Even Muzi said disdainfully, "80% of the time, you want to use Omega as a toy and use it to serve the outstanding Alphas in the team. If there are still people rushing to it, I'm really convinced."

"You're really right. , many Omegas think that the sky is falling, and they are scrambling to sign up." Lao Yuan really didn't know whether to call those people stupid, or if they had no choice but to go that way.

Omegas are undoubtedly burdensome in the end times. They are petite and frail, with strong pheromones and a long estrus period, which will only bring endless trouble. They have no choice but to attach to the more powerful Alpha or even Beta.

Zhang Zhi glanced at the haggard and embarrassed crowd outside the car, thinking that without Qin Chi, he probably wouldn't have survived too long.

"Brother Zhi is very good. Even without me, you will live very well, or even better." Aware of Zhang Zhi's subtle emotions, Qin Chi resolutely dispelled his inferiority complex.

He is not comforting, but telling the truth. Zhang Zhiguo in his previous life was brave and tenacious, and he was able to take him and Zhang Leyue and Weizhinan out of Luocheng by himself, and then took them to escape, and finally turned in the supplies and entered the Hanhai base to survive. Can't even think about it.

Today's Zhang Zhi seems useless, just because Qin Chi has already done everything he needs to do, just like in his previous life he took care of the people in the team and replaced Qin Chi as the shopkeeper.

Many times, it is also the thing that Qin Chi does not allow him to get involved in trouble. He wants him to live leisurely and easily, instead of exhausting his efforts and not being thankful like before.

Those feelings of guilt and sadness from Qin Chi are turning into careful care and pampering, putting Zhang Zhi in a privileged position of pampering.

Zhang Zhi may be frightened, but Qin Chi is very fulfilled.

In such a difficult and chaotic society, Qin Chi is quite proud to be able to take care of his lover so thoughtfully.

In a few minutes, Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian also came back from the bathroom, and after getting into the car, it was a little crowded.

Zhao Fengnian's injury has almost recovered, and there is no sign of corpse, so after returning to the car, Wen Jia did not put handcuffs on him and let him move freely.

After being handcuffed for many days, he was finally able to regain his freedom. Zhao Fengnian touched his blood-scarred wrist and said with emotion, "I used to handcuff others, but I didn't expect someone else to handcuff me one day."