Chapter 134 Father and son relationship

Zhang Zhi understands Lao Yuan's thoughts and Xie Yuze's concerns. After all, when he forced Qin Chi to marry him, he was as entangled as these two.

"Xiao Xie means that he is worried that you don't love him. If one day you suddenly find your true love, it is possible that you will abandon him." Zhang Zhi easily guessed Xie Yuze's thoughts.

"That's impossible, am I that scumbag!" Lao Yuan immediately retorted.

Zhang Zhi sighed and sat down beside him, "You may not, but Xiao Xie gets along with you too little and doesn't know you well, even if you promise him verbally, he won't feel safe, because you don't Emotional foundation."

Lao Yuan was confused, he really didn't understand what these Omegas were thinking.

"Then tell me, what should I do?" It's really not his style to eat and wipe clean. Since that incident, he has been thinking about marrying Xie Yuze as soon as possible, otherwise he would always feel guilty. .

Zhang Zhi glanced at him, "Let's take care of the appearance first, come, let Xiaochi cut your hair for you, then you can take a shower and change into new clothes."

Lao Yuan looked at his worn out Winter clothes, "Am I that badly dressed?"

Zhang Zhi tensed the corners of his mouth and didn't speak.

As far as the image of Lao Yuan is concerned, some people believe that he has never washed his hair or showered.

Afterwards, Qin Chi and Mu Zi got an order, and they fiddled with Lao Yuan's head, remodeled a chicken coop, and repaired it into a neat inch, with Lao Yuan's slightly rough, but full of masculinity face. Just right.

Next is the clothes. Muzi personally chose a handsome outfit for his father, making Lao Yuan, who is usually sloppy, look a lot more handsome.

Facing the mirror, Qin Chi touched his chin and said, "Lao Yuan, if you clean up early, you won't be able to find a lover at this age."

"That's right, my father is actually quite handsome, I'm sure when I grow up He's as handsome as you." Mu Zi looked at the person in the mirror with a smile and put one arm around Lao Yuan's neck.

Seeing Muzi so happy, Qin Chi sweated for Lao Yuan.

When this child knows that his idol has become a half mother, it will take some time to recover.

Lao Yuan didn't have to worry about Mu Zi, he was still worried about Xie Yuze.

He understands what Zhang Zhi told him, but he doesn't understand either, but Xie Yuze must be well protected. After all, he is his own Omega and must not be hurt.

Regardless of whether Xie Yuze is his spouse in the end, he regards Xie Yuze as his responsibility.

The three of them were cleaning up their appearance, and Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian came back in despair.

"What's the matter, Brother Wen, Lao Zhao?" Mu Zi asked first.

Zhao Fengnian showed a smile that was uglier than crying. He touched his trousers pocket for a while, gave Muzi a box of chewing gum, and then went back to the room, leaving Wenjia alone to be stopped by everyone and asked what happened.

Wen Jia frowned, "I accompanied him to deliver something to his son just now, and his son yelled at him, saying he was useless, and said that if he couldn't give them a villa, the father and son would not have to meet in the future."

"I Shit, so awesome?" Mu Zi said disdainfully, "Then we won't meet, believe it or not, if Lao Zhao ignores the little fat man for a while, the little fat man will definitely rush to ask Lao Zhao to take care of him."

Mu Zi also went to meet Zhao Fengnian twice because of curiosity. Zhao Fengnian's son Zhao Luo is overweight and fatter than Ba ​​Ping. The amount of food he eats is astonishing. Zhao Fengnian helped, the child did not know how thin he was.

That is to say, Zhao Fengnian dared to be so arrogant because of his guilt in his heart. If he really didn't care, the people of the Zhao family would definitely not have time to cry.

Wen Jia also thought so, and now Zhao Fengnian is reluctant to hone his son for a while.

Zhao Fengnian felt uncomfortable and didn't even eat dinner. Zhang Zhi filled a bowl of rice, put a lot of dishes, and asked Wen Jia to deliver it to him.

Zhao Fengnian sat on the roof, looking at the dark night with a solemn expression.

Wen Jia walked over and handed him his rice bowl, "Zhang Zhi is worried that you will be hungry if you don't eat."

Zhao Fengnian pushed away a little, "If you don't eat, I feel bad in my heart."

Wen Jia didn't know how to comfort him. If he doesn't eat it, he doesn't take it back.

The two were deadlocked for a long time, and Zhao Fengnian had no choice but to take the bowl and sip the rice in his mouth.

After taking two bites, he sighed again and said, "My son, why was he taught like that?"

Ren Muzi also knew that he would go out with them to collect supplies. He also had to do housework and supervise Lao Yuan to wash his underwear. Although it is occasionally skin, how sensible are people?

On the other hand, his son is lazy and greedy and doesn't know how to be grateful. Sometimes he is a little late in delivering supplies, and he can point his nose to greet his whole family, without any education.

The more Zhao Fengnian thought about it, the colder his heart became. He couldn't even swallow the rice. He said melancholy, "How can Lao Yuan educate Muzi so well?"

Wen Jia whispered, "Lao Yuan and us have never been fathers or raised children. When I found Muzi, I didn't know how to raise them. Over the years, Lao Yuan has spent a lot of time and effort, and finally he didn't let Muzi. The child grows crooked."

Zhao Fengnian sighed again, "It's my fault, I haven't fulfilled the responsibility of being a father for so many years, so the children don't recognize me."

Wen Jia frowned, "I can't blame you all, you tried your best. ."

At the time, Zhao Fengnian's ex-wife insisted on divorce and took away the child, so Zhao Fengnian was only allowed to pay, and Zhao Fengnian was not allowed to visit. Over the years, Zhao Fengnian has not less than a penny in child support, and he often requests to make video calls with the child, but the child does not kiss him, which is impossible.

Zhao Fengnian sighed and didn't eat a few mouthfuls of food. Although Wen Jia felt distressed, she didn't know how to comfort her, so she went downstairs to find Zhang Zhi and asked Zhang Zhi to persuade him.

Zhang Zhi said again and again, finally making Zhao Fengnian less uncomfortable.

As for Zhao Luo, Zhang Zhi thought the same as Mu Zi.

"Since he won't let you see it, don't go there. At most a week, if you don't bring the supplies, he will beg to see you." Zhang Zhi patted Zhao Fengnian on the shoulder and added, "And , Lao Zhao, you have been a soldier, you know what training is, and you can't always be used to children. Zhao Luo has hands and feet, even if he doesn't dare to leave the base to fight, find a job in the base and support himself like Qiao Ann. Well, I can't sit around and wait for you to raise me."

Lu Xingzhou's family has a big business, and the entire base is owned by him, but Qiao An is so spoiled by her husband, doesn't she have to work to support herself? Zhao Luo is a 17- or 18-year-old boy, and he is still an Alpha. Even if he doesn't dare to join the Self-Defense Force of the base, it's okay to work in the logistics department, right?

But the fact is that since Zhao Luo met Zhao Fengnian, he didn't do anything. He stayed at home and played the game console that Zhao Fengnian gave him every day, and waited for Zhao Fengnian to feed him. Exchange with people for something that is not worth it at all, and is not considerate of Zhao Fengnian, who has worked hard to fight zombies.

If Zhao Fengnian gave less things, he would not be happy, and he would sever the father-son relationship with Zhao Fengnian at every turn, causing Zhao Fengnian a headache.

Of course, Zhao Fengnian also knew that his son's temperament was not good, but he was always reluctant to let Zhao Luo find a job.

Seeing Zhao Fengnian's hesitation, Zhang Zhi continued, "Even if you can support him for a while, can you still support him for the rest of your life? When he becomes an adult and has a family of his own, will it depend on you to support him? Lao Zhao, sometimes Be cruel to the child, but it will be better for him. When you are old, he will get used to eating and dying, what should you do with your father and son, and what will his family do?"

Wen Jia, who has been listening by the side He also said, "It's not as good as before the end of the world. In this world, if you don't have any skills, you may die if you eat and drink."

Zhao Fengnian listened to it for a long time, then said with a wry smile, "I understand what you mean, but..."

" Don't be, like Zhang Zhi said, even if you don't want to let him go out to fight, it's not difficult to find a job in the logistics department." Wen Jia said in a deep voice, "Your ex-wife has spoiled the child enough, if this goes on, Zhao Luo will be raised by you sooner or later."

Zhang Zhi then persuaded, "The young man who is about to become an adult should get married and have children in a few years, Lao Zhao, look at Qiao An, look at Muzi, one is older than Zhao Luo. Two or three years old, still an Omega, the family has power and power, one is younger than Zhao Luo, don't they all know how to support themselves by their own efforts? He Zhao Luo doesn't have a base to inherit, why should he stay at home and wait for you to support him? ?"

After Zhang Zhi finished speaking, Wen Jia began to lobby again, mentioning the fact that Mu Zi was thrown into the grassland by Lao Yuan when he was a teenager to be chased by tigers, and that he was put in the deep mountains to race with wolves, and Zhao Fengnian said it right. Feeling guilty, I deeply realize that my behavior is completely condoning and hurting children.

When Zhao Fengnian vowed not to spoil Zhao Luo anymore, Zhang Zhi just completed the task and went back to the house with Qin Chi who came to find someone.

In the middle of the night, before Zhao Fengnian fell asleep, he asked Wen Jia beside the bed, "By the way, did Lao Yuan really treat Mu Zi that way?"

Wen Jia was putting on his clothes and replied casually, "Indeed, but we are all nearby. It's really dangerous, and the bullet will go out."

Lao Yuan was just trying to hone Mu Zi's mental courage, how could he want to let the child he raised with his own hands really get hurt in the slightest?

Hearing Wen Jia say this, Zhao Fengnian felt relieved.

"Don't leave so late, let's sleep together, it's very cold today." Zhao Fengnian moved a little to the side of the wall, revealing half an empty seat.

Wen Jia hesitated a little, "Aren't you afraid of being seen by Xiao Qin and the others?"

Zhao Fengnian smiled, "I don't mind, it's you, if you don't feel ashamed to be with me, you can stay at night, it's such a cold day, the two How warm it is to sleep in your arms."

After all, he was married, and he was older than Wen Jia. Wen Jia was in his prime, but he had never been married. Even if the affair between them was really known, he would only think it was Wen Jia. suffer.

Wen Jia gave a rare smile, took off his clothes again, and lay down beside Zhao Fengnian.