Chapter 99

Everyone was wearing jackets and stuffed with guns, bullets and explosives. They could easily stand out from the siege, but they didn't dare to be careless.

Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian returned from exploring the other side of the corridor, and the two of them didn't look very good.

"There's no need to go up there, there's nothing good." Wen Jia said.

"It's all students, and I feel distressed when they attack." Zhao Fengnian felt that he was now like a terrorist who did all kinds of evil. He didn't let off even the students.

But if you don't do it, the children will be "living" like a corpse, and they will never be able to get rid of it.

Lao Yuan looked at his watch, it was past six o'clock.

"Forget it, today is bad luck, find another place tomorrow."

Ordinary zombies and mutant zombies are difficult to see from the outside. If you want to dig spar, you have to knock down each zombie one by one, and then break your brain. To see if there are crystals in it.

There are big and small spar, the big one is like an egg, the small one is as big as a small fingernail, and it is difficult to find, so Ba Ping and Mu Zi need to make a special trip to find it carefully, which also takes a lot of time.

As soon as they came downstairs and passed a half-open classroom, Mu Zi saw that there was still a zombie lying at the door. The head was still relatively intact, and it must have been missed during the collection process.

There was nothing to gain from this trip, and Mu Zi was also a little dissatisfied, and immediately greeted the others, "Wait a minute, there is a guy who slipped through the net."

He pushed the door open and stabbed the zombie's head with a chisel. Look for spar in brain tissue.

The nearby zombies have been cleaned up, and there are five other people on guard. Mu Zi didn't pay attention to the surrounding movement and only focused on digging the heads of the zombies.

When his fingers touched something hard and protruding, Mu Zi looked overjoyed, "Ha, found it!"

He took out the thing and wiped off the brain that was on it. It was indeed a spar of good quality.

During this time, they have been doing experiments. The more crystal clear and ruddy spar, the better the purification effect of the water source. A small piece of high-quality spar can purify a large bucket of water and can be reused.

And those spar stones that look like lumps of stones are not as useful as a high-quality spar when added together, and they can only be discarded as ordinary stones after one use.

Putting the spar in his pocket, Mu Zi just stood up when he heard a sound behind the door, he went around the door curiously and looked back.

Wen Jia, who was closest to the door, put his hands in his pockets, and suddenly heard Mu Zi let out a startled roar, "Fuck!"

Several people were stunned for a moment. They reacted in the blink of an eye, and rushed into the classroom with their guns. Wen Jia at the door was even more surprised. He kicked the door and plunged into the classroom.

"Lao Yuan, Lao Yuan—"

Mu Zi's exclamation echoed in the classroom. Several people had never heard such a heart-piercing scream from Mu Zi, and they were quite shocked for a while.

The tables, chairs and benches in the classroom were all thrown away, and the sound of ping-ping-pong-pong almost drowned out Mu Zi's screams. The classroom that had not been cleaned for a long time was covered with dust and cobwebs, and the dust was flying all over the sky in the chaos, making everyone's vision blurred and unable to see what happened to Muzi.

Lao Yuan raised his voice in his heart, "Muzi!"

"Lao Yuan, shoot..."

Something was bumping around in the classroom, accompanied by a low roar. They didn't know where Muzi was, and even if they knew something was there, they didn't dare to shoot rashly.

Wen Jia rushed to the middle of the classroom a few steps, hit by the falling fluorescent tube, and was dragged back by Zhao Fengnian. At the same time, it seemed to have suffered a huge impact, and the entire classroom followed and shook, and there were tiny cracks on the floor.

"Fuck it, Earthquake!" Ba Ping couldn't stand still, and wanted to avoid the falling stones, so he yelled angrily.

There have been frequent earthquakes recently, but the magnitude is very low. They do not feel dangerous in the open field, and now it is difficult to avoid it when they enter the room.

Several people stumbled, trying to find a way to save Muzi, and they were all anxious.

Qin Chi retreated to the corridor, quickly took out a smoke dispersing machine from the space and threw it into the classroom. The spiral machine circled and flew out. The water mist with special reagents was sprayed out, and the scattered dust was calmed down within a few seconds. down.

"You don't use this stuff earlier!" Lao Yuan roared.

Qin Chi also laughed angrily. This thing was still a new type of weapon that Uncle Deng gave him at the beginning. He thought it was useless and kept throwing it in the corner of the space.

The smoke was dissipated, the earthquake stopped, and everyone could finally see what was happening in the classroom.

Mu Zi was held up high by a rotten and swollen arm that grabbed the collar and held it high. That arm was as hard and huge as a tree trunk, and it was not like what humans once possessed.

The owner of the arm is a bald man with an astonishingly large size, two or three times bigger than the largest Lao Yuan in Qin Chi's group.

At this time, the big man has become a zombie, with infinite strength and no reason. He only regards the Muzi in front of him as a prey, waiting to be swallowed again after playing with it.

Although there was a gun in hand, no one dared to actually shoot. That zombie is likely to be an evolutionary variant, and its speed and strength should not be underestimated, and Muzi is still in its hands. If it uses Muzi to block the gun, the consequences will be disastrous.

Mu Zi was pressed against the wall, his internal organs were damaged, and blood was slowly seeping from the corners of his mouth.

Lao Yuan was so distressed that the corners of his mouth twitched, he picked up the axe and rushed over, "Lao Wen, come with me, Xiao Qin, you cover!"

Wen Jia quickly followed, Qin Chi fired a shot at the back door, taking advantage of the zombie's attention being attracted there , Lao Yuan stepped on the desk and jumped suddenly, and the axe slashed towards the center of the zombie's head.

At the same time, Wen Jia slipped under the zombie, and clenched the machete with both hands and slashed at the zombie's ankle, trying to limit the zombie's mobility.

With an axe and a machete, the two of them tried their best to find the best angle, but they couldn't shake the zombies by half.

The axe and the machete shattered together, Lao Yuan showed an unbelievable look, but the current situation did not allow him to hesitate.

Stepping on the zombie's back, Lao Yuan directly took out his gun, aimed it at the zombie's ear canal, and fired several shots in succession.

After changing to other zombies, several bullets flew directly into the brain, and the zombies were destroyed long ago, but this zombie was especially powerful. The bullets were stirred in the brain for several times, but it only roared violently a few times, and the other arm He waved towards Lao Yuan.

Lao Yuan jumped away a few steps, dodged the tables and chairs thrown by the zombies, and then pulled out the machete and then rushed forward, slashing hard at the zombie's popliteal fossa.

Seeing that it was useless to fight for several minutes, Qin Chi and Zhao Fengnian looked at each other and rushed over.

The classroom space is small, and it is difficult to fight when fighting. The four attacked the vulnerable parts of the zombie's body together, and Ba Ping held a gun and shot at the right moment.

Several people attacked together, Qin Chi changed three or four Indian axes in a row to chop off the zombie's arm. Mu Zi, who lost his support, fell to the ground and was caught by Zhao Fengnian.

"Old Zhao, take Muzi out first!" Lao Yuan shouted.

While other people were entangled in the zombies, Zhao Fengnian carried Muzi on his back and rushed out.

After being held by the zombies for a long time, Mu Zi has no knowledge of the personnel, but there is no serious problem, and there are no wounds caused by the zombies.

Putting Muzi in the corridor, Zhao Fengnian gave first aid, waited for Ba Ping to exit, then took Ba Ping's gun and rushed into the classroom in one breath.

Without Muzi as a hostage, they had no worries about starting, and they all picked up their guns and aimed them in the same direction and continued to shoot. The rumbling sound attracted other zombies in the school, and the situation was very critical.

Ba Ping carried Mu Zi on his back, and when he saw many zombies staggering towards this side, he immediately shouted, "Lao Yuan, hurry up, there are too many coming!"

Lao Yuan turned a deaf ear and shot the zombies calmly and calmly. .

This thing is very powerful, the spar in the brain must be better than other evolutionary zombies.

Several people retreated to the classroom while strafing. The walls and floor were constantly pierced by bullets, and metal fragments and floor tiles flew up. The zombies were also howling and pounding the walls and floors, and the glass next to the classroom had long since shattered and crashed to the ground.

Even the most evolved zombies can't resist under such a high-intensity fire siege. Seeing that in the dust of the classroom, the resistance of the zombies was getting smaller and smaller, Wen Jia also put down the gun and leaned over to find out.

But as soon as he took a step, he saw a cold light flashing in the dust, as if a zombie had thrown something. However, the distance was too close, and there were messy tables and chairs beside him. He couldn't avoid it, and he watched the thing fly towards him.

Several other people saw this scene, and Qin Chi and Lao Yuan rushed forward. But Zhao Fengnian reacted faster, his body moved in front of Wen Jia, and pushed the person back, the thing slammed into Zhao Fengnian's back with a snort, running through his entire body, and a sharp corner was exposed near his right shoulder.

Zhao Fengnian was stunned for a while, then looked down and saw that it was a solid piece of broken glass, and the sharp corners were all covered with his blood.

Qin Chi and Lao Yuan were also stunned, and when they aimed their backhand at the struggling zombies, it was an indiscriminate bombardment. Wen Jiahong caught Zhao Fengnian's fallen body with his eyes, gritted his teeth and laid the man on the ground, and took the medicine box thrown by Lao Yuan.

There are too many germs in the air, and without antibacterial treatment, Zhao Fengnian cannot survive this injury.

Ba Ping also carried Mu Zi back in, then closed the front and rear classroom doors tightly, and together with Qin Chi Lao Yuan, pushed all the desks, chairs and benches to hold them tightly.

Countless zombies have gathered in the corridor. Those young zombies with immature faces kept slapping the doors and windows with wooden faces. A few just wanted to climb in through the window, and Ba Ping, who was guarding the window, smashed their heads with a hammer.

After that, Qin Chi went to help Wen Jia to do first aid, and Lao Yuan took out the spar from the zombie's brain.

It was indeed a spar the size of a fist. It was crystal clear and bright red in color. It was better than what they had found before. It's not worth it to cause Zhao Fengnian to be seriously injured just for such a thing.

Lao Yuan thumped the ground heavily, regretting it too late.

Wen Jia's hands trembled violently, even more uncontrollably when he pulled out the broken glass pieces. Seeing this, Qin Chi gently pushed him away and asked him to calm down. He quickly disinfected his hands by himself, and then pulled out the broken pieces.

Zhao Fengnian closed his eyes tightly, groaned, and spit out a large mouthful of blood.