Chapter 59 Home in Letan city

After the off-road vehicle was modified, it could only seat five people, but there were six of them. Lao Yuan and Wen Jia rode mountain buggies, while Qin Chi drove the others and headed towards Letan City against the rising sun.

At seven or eight o'clock in the morning, the weather was already unbearably hot, and the road was about to be baked.

In the car, Zhang Zhi pulled out the computer and found that Letan City could still surf the Internet.

"On the Internet, it is said that the situation in Letan City is not good, and zombies have appeared in several areas."

Even if Luocheng Kaicheng responded quickly and quickly closed the city, but the traffic is developed and the population mobility is too large, there are definitely infected people who have already spread the virus. Take it to other cities, causing the zombie virus to spread widely.

Moreover, Kaesong was destroyed, Luocheng was an earthquake and a fire, and there were certainly not a few people who fled the chaos without being tested for the virus. If other cities are not strictly guarded, the destruction is only a matter of time.

Zhang Zhi learned from the Internet that Letan City is on the first-level alert. All the people in the hardest-hit areas have moved out and are sent to resettlement sites for unified management. People from other areas are not allowed to break into the hardest-hit areas at will, until the zombie virus is effectively controlled. stay in relatively safe areas.

But no matter how terrifying the zombies are, they can't resist people's desire to hoard supplies. Many people say that nearby supermarkets and pharmacies have been looted, leaving only the worst-hit areas where countless zombies roam may still have a lot of supplies. Han^ge_DR/Zheng $霊

"If we also want to collect supplies from Letan City, we must go to the area near the middle, but it is very dangerous there, probably the same as the center of Luo City." It was full of zombies.

Mu Zi didn't care, "Let's go, we have guns, but are we afraid of zombies?"

Qin Chi was driving and wanted to tell Mu Zi that the more time passed, the faster and stronger the zombies would be. .

However, like everyone else, he has never experienced the end of the world. If he says it rashly, it will definitely lead to suspicion.

Let's wait until the right time to talk about it.

Ba Ping didn't eat well in the morning, and his stomach would be starved, so he would ask weakly, "Xiaochi his wife, where shall we go first?"

"Go to my grandfather's house." Zhang Zhi said without hesitation.

Qin Chi and Mu Zi had no objection, and Ba Ping asked, "Then is there a vegetable market near your grandfather's house?"

Qin Chi couldn't help laughing, "Even if there is, who do you think would come out to sell vegetables at such a time?

" It's not necessarily a human, it's probably a zombie. In the face of this situation, who would dare to set up a stall for a few dollars?

Ba Ping also figured out this reason, and shyly shrank on the seat.

He really just wanted to buy some fresh vegetables to eat.

Zhang Zhi looked ahead and said, "Grandpa's house used to have a neighbor who was in... black business. I want to find some cold weapons from him. He should have a way."

Ba Ping agreed with both hands and feet. " That's cool, I've wanted to get some axe and machete for a long time, it's cool to shoot zombies with a gun, but the bullet consumption is too high, and it's very easy to be watched."

Mu Zi asked enthusiastically: "Then I Can I find my idol's photo album?"

Zhang Zhi turned sideways and looked at the two of them from the space between the seats, "My parents and eldest brother may also be there, they are not very good-tempered, if you say something ugly, please Don't take offense."

"It's okay, brother, I have thick skin, even if I cut it with a knife, I can't cut through it, so I'm afraid of his swear words?"

Muzi didn't care, "don't worry, brother, they are them, you are you , as long as I don't become our companion in the future, I won't care what he says."

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi looked at each other and saw the helplessness in each other's eyes.

Those people in the Zhang family are absolutely wonderful things that can broaden the horizons of Lao Yuan and the others, but of course they can't understand it now.

Several people quickly passed the test and entered Letan City.

At the entrance of the city, the staff repeatedly asked, "The situation in the city is not optimistic now, are you sure you want to enter the city?"

Zhang Zhi, who looked the most like a good citizen in the team, communicated patiently with the staff.

"I'm a local, my parents and relatives are in Qingxing District, we have nowhere to go except to go home."

Qingxing District? That's where the rich are concentrated.

The staff looked at Zhang Zhi for a long time, and saw that he had a clear and steady temperament, and he wore a pair of polite glasses, and he had the aura of a social elite.

Just an hour ago, Letan City issued an explicit stipulation that only the locals of Letan City or those who have real estate in Letan City can return to the city from other places, and the rest will be kept out of the city.

In fact, the city is not very peaceful, but compared to the aimless wandering, there are materials and shelter in the city. The influx of foreign survivors into the city will inevitably bring a huge burden to the zombie clean-up work. It is helpless to issue such an order.

Zhang Zhi's group entered the city smoothly, but there were still many survivors who were stopped outside, and there was nothing they could do.

After entering the city, Zhang Zhi changed his car, and he was more familiar with the road to his home.

I studied in Letan City when I was at Qinchi University. Looking back after many years, the scenery here is still the same.

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia rode their motorcycles and followed behind the RV, like knights pulling the wind.

Today's Letan City is just like Luocheng in the past, devastated and desolate.

The occurrence of zombies in urban areas has long been spread all over the streets, but there is nowhere for humans to escape.

There are zombies in the wilderness, and there are also zombies in other cities. They can only hope that all the zombies will be eliminated quickly, and a vaccine will be developed to return to the peaceful life of the past.

Zhang Zhi ignored the zombie that was still wriggling in the center of the road ahead, and had not been completely killed.

"I know that brother is really handsome." Qin Chi spared no effort to flatter him.

Zhang Zhi was amused by him, and asked worriedly, "We will go directly to Grandpa's house later, if we meet my parents..."

"Don't worry, I know, just ignore them."

"Also, Lele... "

Zhang Zhi opened his mouth several times, but didn't say anything.

Every time Zhang Leyue was involved, Zhang Zhi had a hard time saying it.

He wants to tell Qin Chi that Zhang Leyue now doesn't even know him anymore. No matter how much Zhang Leyue cries and acts like a spoiled child, please Qin Chi not to be soft-hearted, so as not to cause trouble to the team.

Zhang Zhi originally wanted to say this, but he was afraid that Qin Chi would find him cruel, so he couldn't say anything.

Thinking about Qin Chi's attitude towards Zhang Leyue since he had a miscarriage, he should no longer be entangled with Zhang Leyue.

Facing the beautiful and young Omega rival, Zhang Zhi is always very unconfident.

Qin Chi was beside him, seeing Zhang Zhi's tangled expression, he knew what his brother Zhi was worried about after a little thought.

Sure enough, the psychological shadow he caused Zhang Zhi was too great for Zhang Zhi to let go. This is the cause he sowed, and the evil fruit should be tasted by him.

"Brother Zhi, I only have you, no matter how coquettish others say good things, I will not change, you believe me."

Before the truth came, he didn't ask Zhang Zhi to fully understand, just believed him a little bit.

Zhang Zhi glanced at him and nodded.

Ba Ping and Mu Zi in the back row were blank, completely unaware of what was going on between the two of them.

Qingxing District is the concentration of rich people in Letan City. The zombies in this area have been cleaned up first. Compared with other areas, the damage degree is much lower and it is much safer.

When the sound of the car and the motorcycle spread in the air, the closed curtains of every household opened a corner, and behind them were a pair of frightened and expectant eyes.

Zombies or Rescue?

After seeing Zhang Zhi's car, everyone invariably lost for a moment.

Zhang Zhi grew up here, and he was very familiar with the grass and trees in the neighborhood, so he quickly drove his car to stop in front of his grandfather's old house.

Grandpa Zhang's house was a small foreign-style house. After his death, it was transferred to Zhang Mingming. The Zhang family repeatedly tried to set up this house, but Zhang Zhi refused to let it go.

The small bungalow has a history of hundreds of years. Due to the long-term uninhabited renovation, the exterior has been somewhat decayed, and the door is swaying. If there are zombies attacking, it is difficult to resist.

After getting out of the car, Mu Zi and Ba Ping rushed towards the big garden.

"Wow, Brother Zhi, your grandfather's house is too big. This is a small independent courtyard with a vegetable garden!"

"Xiaochi and his wife, does your house have a kitchen? Such a luxurious house should have a big kitchen, right?" "

Qin Chi walked behind Zhang Zhi and patted his thin waist, "Brother Zhi, let's go in."

"Well." Zhang Zhi looked around the small house, took a deep breath, walked to the door, and pressed the password.

In the early years, Zhang's parents always wanted to sneak into the house to steal things. Zhang Zhi replaced the ordinary anti-theft lock with a combination lock, and added guardrails outside the windows and balconies, so that no one could sneak in.

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia also parked their motorcycles beside the off-road vehicle, and went to reinforce the gate. During their stay in Letan City, this was their shelter.

Zhang Zhi brought a few people into the house, Ba Ping rushed straight to the kitchen, and Mu Zi ran upstairs, shouting how big the house was.

"This house has four bedrooms, but it hasn't lived in it for several years, so I might have to clean it up." The weather was so hot that Zhang Zhi wanted to turn on the air conditioner, only to find that the power was cut off.

Qin Chi took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves and walked to the bathroom, shouting, "Brother Zhi, there is a generator in the space."

Zhang Zhiyiyan took out the generator and energized the house with Wen Jia.

Many electrical appliances have not been used much, and after so many years, I don't know if they can still be used.

After the two of them installed the generator in the utility room and powered on, and then turned on the air conditioner and TV, they could all be used, but a few light bulbs in the corridor and in the bathroom were broken, but it had little effect.

Qin Chi in the bathroom turned on the faucet and found that the water had not been turned off.

He grabbed a handful of water and smelled it, and he was sure that he didn't smell the fishy smell unique to the polluted water source, so he dared to use it with confidence.

He took the basin to get the water, took the towel, and planned to clean the house.

After a while, Ba Ping, who had been in the kitchen for a long time, rushed out excitedly holding the spatula, "Hey, let me tell you, grandpa's kitchen is really not that big, those kitchen utensils will not be out of date, they are still European style. The decoration style, the floor tiles are brighter than five-star hotels, and there is a refrigerator, let's take the refrigerator with us when we leave, this refrigerator is particularly energy-saving, and..."

Lao Yuan slowly exhaled a smoke ring, "Ba Ping, when did Xiao Zhang's grandfather become your grandfather? Did Xiao Qin agree?"

Ba Ping patted his head honestly, "Hey, I'm not too Are you excited? And it's just me, Xiaochi and his daughter-in-law, what's wrong with calling Grandpa?"

Qin Chi came out of the bathroom and threw a towel into Ba Ping's and Lao Yuan's arms each.

"Stop talking nonsense and go to work."