Chapter 104 The major bases

In fact, what he wanted to say more was that this little paw was the same as Ba Ping's favorite pickled chicken paw, white and tender, with a milky fragrance.

Qiao Ann's son looks very well-behaved. It can be seen that the other father must be a handsome guy, and his genes can be so good.

The baby was drinking milk, his dark eyes looked at the onlookers, and he giggled twice.

"He still laughs, and if I fuck him, he still laughs?" Mu Zi was just as surprised as he discovered the New World.

Someone behind him suddenly smirked, "This child must be very handsome when he grows up. My son was very good when he was born. Anyone who sees it will scream so cute."

Mu Zi was startled and jumped off the sofa. He got up and yelled at Zhao Fengnian behind him, "Damn, when did you come? Can you get out of bed?"

Wen Jia carried the hanging bottle and helped Zhao Fengnian sit down on the sofa.

"I've slept all day, but my butt hurts when I lie down, so I sit up and sit up." Zhao Fengnian reached out and touched the baby's face and couldn't put it down.

Mu Zi whispered, "It doesn't hurt to sit down?"

Wen Jia also walked over to Qiao An and pinched the child's fleshless face, "He's too thin, it's been a few months, can you feed me some soup?"

As soon as the words came out, everyone in the living room was stunned.

Among these people, except for Zhao Fengnian who has children, the others are bachelors or have never raised children, and they don't know how to raise them at all.

Qiao An was also silent for a while, then turned to ask Zhao Fengnian, "Brother Zhao, can you give him some soup or something?"

Zhao Fengnian thought about it, "How many months?"

"About...four or five months. ."

It's not that Joan can't remember how long the child has been born, and he really doesn't have the energy to count the time. Since he met Zhang Zhi and others, he had been at the base for a while, and then he was on the way to the Xizhao base. No one paid any attention to how long it had passed.

Zhao Fengnian was not sure, and said embarrassingly, "Then wait another month or two, the baby will start to eat complementary food after six months, it may be too early."

"Then breastfeed more, he really So thin." Mu Zi poked the baby's face lightly, and the baby giggled and waved his two little hands.

Joan thanked her gratefully and lowered her head to coax the child.

After dinner, everyone had a full meal, and then sat lazily on the sofa not wanting to move.

Zhang Zhi turned on the projector and put Lao Yuan's favorite mobile phone movie on the TV, and everyone watched the movie together.

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed such a peaceful atmosphere, and with the heavy rain outside, they can sit at home and watch TV with peace of mind at this time, and everyone is very satisfied.

Qin Chi had no interest in movies, so he held Zhang Zhi in a daze, and listened to Zhang Zhi discussing the plot with Lao Yuan from time to time.

Qiao An told stories with the child in his arms, Lao Yuan, Wen Jia and Mu Zi played poker, Zhao Fengnian and Ba Ping watched a movie one, chewed pig trotters, all of them were very leisurely.

Just as the atmosphere in the living room was extremely harmonious, a burst of car horns pierced the tranquility.

Qin Chi, who was near the window, looked out. The lights of the car came in through the rain screen, and there should be someone outside the courtyard.

"I'll go out and have a look." Qin Chi grabbed the jacket hanging at the door and walked out. Zhang Zhi was worried and followed.

The pouring rain and the strong wind swept the whole area. The two big men were a little unstable in the wind. As soon as they stepped on the yard, their trousers were soaked.

Qin Chi opened the courtyard door and saw that the truck next door was still there.

The water was too deep, and the truck was driven in a low-lying place, and it was estimated that more than half of the wheels could be submerged.

The young driver I saw before jumped out of the car wearing a raincoat and shouted in the rain, "Brother, can you take a step to talk?" "What did you

say?"

Qing, the driver shouted a few more times, and Qin Chi's ears were full of the sound of howling wind and rain pouring down.

The young man reluctantly pointed to the cab, Qin Chi understood now, he simply pulled Zhang Zhi into the cab of the truck together, and then closed the doors and windows so that he could barely hear each other speak.

Even in the jackets, the two of them were soaked all over. Zhang Zhi took off his clothes and shook the rain, listening to Qin Chi talking to the driver next to him.

The driver took out a pack of cigarettes and handed one to Qin Chi, "Brother, do you smoke?"

"Sorry, quit." Qin Chi didn't answer.

"That's it." The driver put back the cigarette case and said straight to the point, "Brothers, I'm sorry to delay you, I'll just say it straight, I brought a lot of supplies, and I want to ask how many generators you have in your house. Is it? If so, can you replace it for me?"

Is it to change the generator?

Qin Chi knew that the area around here was completely powered off. Only their house had generators and gasoline, and they could watch TV and play mobile phones at night, and lighting was no problem. However, other people, such as the one next door, ran out of candles at night, and the whole building would be pitch black with no lights at all.

"We have many, what are you going to use in exchange?"

When the driver heard that there was still hope, he breathed a sigh of relief and pointed to the rear compartment, "There are department stores and food, you can choose, but I hope you can leave some for us. There are old and young people in our group. To be honest, it is really not easy to collect these materials along the way."

Qin Chi also understood his difficulties, but there is no reason to give away such a valuable thing as a generator.

"I'll go take a look." Qin Chi asked Zhang Zhi to wait in the car, and he and the youth went to the back to look at the supplies.

There were not many supplies in the carriage. Except for the common mosquito coil toilet paper and toiletries, it was instant noodles, milk and bread snacks. There was absolutely nothing Qin Chi wanted.

But facing the eager eyes of the driver, Qin Chi couldn't directly refuse, and only said that he needed to go back and discuss with others.

Afterwards, he called Zhang Zhi back home, and told what happened just now, asking for the opinions of others.

"How many generators do we have?" Lao Yuan asked.

Before Qin Chi came back, he had calculated, "There are six in total for the one I'm using."

"Six..." Lao Yuan thought for a while, "Then change it to him, and bring back whatever you want. I know. Those who exchange their own materials with others are sensible, and we can help if we can."

"Okay, if you don't have any opinions, I will go out and tell him, people are still waiting for news."

Qin Chi Going out again, I told the driver in the van.

"The generator can be given to you. You can give us a box of instant noodles, but you have to find a way for gasoline." Although I got a lot of gasoline from Brother Hu, both the RV and the generator are big guys who burn oil. , Qin Chi is reluctant to give others gasoline for nothing.

When the driver heard Qin Chi say that he only needed a box of instant noodles, he was overjoyed, and when he heard the question of gasoline behind him, he quickly said, "Don't worry, brother, I'm not so shameless, and I asked you for gasoline. Besides, is a box of instant noodles too little, or...add another box of milk?"

Qin Chi smiled, "Okay, then a box of instant noodles and a box of milk." It's really cost-effective to replace the generator. .

Thinking that the driver also needed a generator urgently, Qin Chi planned to give it to him immediately, lest a group of people have to stay in the dark all night.

Qin Chi led the driver to stand under the porch, while Lao Yuan and Ba Ping installed the generator with plastic film and carried it out.

During the period, Qin Chi was chatting with the driver and learned a little of the driver's identity.

The driver's name is Xie Yumao, an Alpha who used to be an athlete. After retiring from the army, he started a small business in his hometown. After the zombie virus appeared, he took his elderly parents to find his younger brother, reunited with his relatives, and fled to the south together.

They were unlucky and failed to catch up with the major evacuation organized by the troops several times. They could only chase the large troops all the way, hoping to find a suitable base to live in the south.

Xie Yumao? Why does this name sound familiar?

Qin Chi didn't think much about it, he helped him carry the generator to the car, and then went back home to take a shower and change his clothes.

Not long after, across the rain screen, the house next door also had lights.

There were lightning and thunder at night, but everyone slept well all night, and only got up slowly after sleeping very late.

The torrential rain is still falling, so I can't go out to collect supplies, so I can only continue to stay at home and prepare breakfast together.

Mu Zi pushed open the window and exclaimed, "Damn it, I have to go boating now, right?"

Qin Chi went to the window and saw that it was full of water, and even the tree tops could not be seen in the lower areas. The houses in the low-lying areas collapsed, and there were many furniture and poultry carcasses floating on the water.

Lao Yuan said regretfully, "There are still a lot of materials that have not been collected. It's a pity, we have to collect them earlier, they will last a long time."

"It's not a loss, we also got a lot of good things, enough to eat ." Qin Chi comforted him.

After breakfast, everyone had nothing to do, either watching TV and playing with their mobile phones, or staying by the window to watch the rainstorm.

Zhang Zhi was playing with the radio, and occasionally he could hear some news.

"At present, all parts of the country are suffering from floods. Survivors who are still on the road are asked to find places with high terrain and not easy to be submerged as soon as possible, and pay attention to natural disasters such as landslides, mudslides, earthquakes, etc., and wait patiently for rescue. Please believe that the country will always be With you all, even at the last moment, I will not give up any life, let us..." After

the words of encouragement, Zhang Zhi changed the station, wanting to see if he could get other news.

"The large-scale bases that have been established in China include Xizhao Base, Lucky Lai Base, and Tianmei Base. They are located in the south, north, and west. Survivors please..." Before I could finish

listening to the next words, the signal was interrupted again by the rainstorm.

Wen Jia whispered, "Xizhao base has appeared on the radio many times. Is this base established by the state or a private base?"