Chapter 37

Unlike Alpha, Omegas are mostly kept in captivity as reproductive tools and become pets to be played with. Qin Chi also saw a lot of inhuman beasts, even the marked Omega, and even killed his Alpha partner in order to remove his mark.

Killing and stealing wives to make money is very common in the last days.

Qin Chi is very fortunate that Zhang Zhi has a very ordinary appearance, neither ostentatious nor reckless, so they can live more low-key.

Once again, Qin Chi became extremely cautious and even cowardly. He was afraid that he would repeat the same mistakes and end up sadly like his previous life. It doesn't matter if he is dead, Zhang Zhi and Lao Yuan must live in peace.

As long as you can survive, it doesn't matter if you're not so outstanding.

When Qin Chi recalled, the younger brother also took them outside a classroom.

"Boss, Brother Leopard asked me to bring new people here. They have good things to honor you. Would you like to take a look?"

Qin Chi was also looking around when the younger brother knocked on the door and asked who was inside.

This is the fourth floor of the teaching building, and the top floor is above it. The field of vision is relatively wide. Standing in the corridor, you can see the front of the school. It is also a very good defensive place.

There were footsteps in the classroom, and then a person opened the door, looked at Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi carefully, and asked doubtfully, "Just them?" The

younger brother said quickly, "Yes, Brother Yang, they both have in their hands. Where's the gun." The younger brother paused after speaking, then put it to the man's ear, and said in a low voice, "Besides, the two of them dared to pick things up on a dead person. They are very courageous, and there seems to be something in the backpack. Let the boss see, if it doesn't pass, let's..." The

younger brother made a very upright gesture of wiping his neck, leaving Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi speechless.

The man named Brother Yang was only interested in guns. Hearing what the younger brother said, he waved his hand and said to the two of them, "Come in, I'll give you a chance to show. If you're useful, you can stay. Don't blame us for being unkind."

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi looked at each other and walked in together.

The school's electrical system was still in normal operation, and the classroom was very bright. As soon as the two entered the classroom, they saw that there was a double bed at the back of the classroom. It was probably moved from the teacher's dormitory. There were quilts and pillows. A desk with a kettle and a thermos on it.

A tall, bearded man sat beside the bed and wiped a pistol. He didn't say a word when he heard Qin Chi and the others go in, as if he didn't have the two of them in his eyes.

He only wore a vest and shorts, and his exposed skin was covered with strangely shaped tattoos. His muscles were also very developed, and the bulging parts were tangled like the roots of an old tree. He still had a cigarette in his mouth, and the flesh on his cheeks twitched violently when he breathed, and his whole body was filled with a faint vile aura, not like a good stubble.

Zhang Zhi is not good at communicating with people who seem to be difficult to communicate with, Qin Chi did not speak, waiting for Brother Yang to introduce them to them.

Brother Yang took a step forward and said respectfully to the man, "Brother Hu, they are passing by and want to exchange something for staying here for one night, do you see?"

Brother Hu took a deep breath, and after a while Just playing with the gun, looking at the two of them lazily.

"Passing by?"

When the person whose name was Hu Ge said this, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi suddenly felt a strong and disgusting smell of blood rushing towards their faces, Zhang Zhi was even more uncomfortable, and went to Qin Chi like a god of plague. Hidden behind him, his breath was affected by the bloody smell, almost breathless.

This bloody smell should be the pheromone of Brother Tiger. It is too strong and heavy, and it is extremely aggressive. It is like the blood of the big beach coming out of the human body, and the stench of blood shrouds the entire classroom.

Not to mention Beta and Omega, some Alphas will probably be defeated by this overly stimulating and aggressive pheromone.

Qin Chi was also provoked by the alien Alpha pheromone, which spewed out uncontrollably.

His pheromone is like cedar, and has a faint musk scent. When it is released, it is like the warm sun rising slowly in the cold and arrogant winter ice and snow. The cedar stands proudly on the snow and emits a woody fragrance. Cold and fierce, yet warm and pure. It is not only a clean and warm light, but also a calming and reassuring cedar. Compared with the aggressive bloody smell, it can make people immersed in tranquility, and has a sense of loneliness that rejects people thousands of miles away.

Qin Chi's pheromone also diffused in the classroom, and he swept away the bloody aura in an instant. Zhang Zhi gradually calmed down under the comfort of his partner's pheromone, and his breathing returned to a normal frequency.

Qin Chi held Zhang Zhi's hand with his backhand, indicating that he was at ease, then looked at Brother Hu and said with a smile: "Brother Hu, we got a few guns and a few boxes of ammunition on the way here, we don't need them. If you don't dislike it, please use it casually, but if you can let us stay here for one night, we really can't find a place to rest."

Then he handed the gun and bullets to Brother Hu respectfully. Brother didn't hesitate. After taking it, he touched the body of the gun all over like a baby.

Qin Chi knows how attractive this gun is to Brother Hu. In the last days, the value of a gun cannot be measured by money. No matter how many guns Brother Hu has now, having an extra gun is definitely not a bad thing.

He wanted to make a quick decision, so that Brother Hu's attention could be diverted from Zhang Zhi. This kind of desperado is the most lecherous, even at this point, as long as you meet an Omega that you can see, no matter whether he is marked or not, it is estimated that he will try his best to get it. If there is no suitable Omega, Beta can't escape. The claws of this man.

Brother Hu was smoking a cigarette slowly, playing with the gun to and fro, and it took a while to put out the cigarette butt. He looked at Qin Chi carefully, weighed the gun and said, "You are quite sensible, what did you do before?"

"I'm an ignorant and ignorant son. If I have to say that it costs money, I was able to escape from the city center this time, thanks to a few buddies who took care of me, otherwise I would have died in the mouths of those monsters." Qin Chi made a pair. He patted his chest and gasped for breath.

Brother Hu asked again, "Where did you come from?" It was raining so hard outside, and the two of them had no means of transportation. Couldn't they have walked from the city on foot?

Qin Chi's lying skills are already perfect, and he will say angrily: "How can I, my lover and I took a ride here, the driver said that the 10,000 yuan package will send us to a safe area, and I will hand over my entire net worth. , what bank card and watch didn't fall down, and as soon as he drove near, he threw us down and told us to fend for ourselves! That bastard, when I meet him next time, keep and smash his head!"

He really behaved like a flowery, incompetent greenhouse flower, but the more he acted like this, the less this tiger brother would take him to heart, and he wouldn't expect much from him in the future.

Qin Chi understands that these people, the first purpose of recruiting outsiders is to strengthen the team, and many predecessors of the base were formed in this way. He didn't intend to be this Brother Hu's thug, so he had to restrain his edge and prevent Brother Hu from pulling him into the team.

He and Zhang Zhi only needed to stay here for one night, and when the rain stopped, they would go to Lao Yuan and the others, and they didn't need to have too much communication with anyone.

That brother Hu hasn't reached the point of madness. Seeing that Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi are not threatening, and they have turned in good things like pistols and bullets, they don't plan to embarrass them and let the previous younger brother take them to rest.

Only the third and fourth floors of the teaching building are in use. Except for Brother Hu, who uses a room alone, almost everyone else sleeps in the Chase.

The so-called Datongpu is actually a bed made of desks. You can stretch your legs to sleep, and there are no pillows and quilts. Only the leader in the team like Brother Tiger and Brother Bao could sleep in the bed moved out of the teacher's dormitory.

Along the way, Qin Chi found out that there were more than 20 people in Brother Hu's group. They were originally a gang of gangsters in Luocheng. I got a lot of good things, and then I wandered here. After cleaning up the zombies in the teaching building, I used the school as a temporary camp for temporary rest.

In any case, Brother Hu has no other thoughts about the two at the moment, so they should be thankful. After that, the world will become more chaotic, and people's hearts will be more terrifying. People like Brother Hu are mostly madmen who don't put human life in their eyes.

There are ten people patrolling at night, beware of zombies or human beings with bad intentions, and the rest can rest in their own rooms.

Qin Chi and the other three lived in the same classroom, and were given a pillow and a quilt. Although it was a little cold in the rainy night, they could barely make ends meet.

The classroom is spacious, and the desks are far apart. Not long after Qin Chi and Zhang Zhigang were lying on the desks, they heard that the three of them were already snoring and fell unconscious.

Qin Chi hugged Zhang Zhi in his arms, and then put the quilt on him, and whispered, "Brother Zhi, bear with it, we will leave when the rain stops."

Zhang Zhi was a little dizzy, and was lost in Qin Chi's arms He responded vaguely, but still remembered that the current situation was special and he couldn't sleep too hard.

He barely opened his eyes and remembered one thing: "Do you want to keep a vigil tonight?"

"No, as long as the zombies in the teaching building are cleaned up, the school is safe now."

In the early days of the apocalypse, although the number of zombies was large, their bodies were stiff and their movements were slow. As long as they were not besieged by dozens or hundreds of zombies, and if they were more careful not to be left alone, human beings would basically not lose too much. There are walls and iron gates outside the school, and there is also a door in the classroom. Now those zombies don't have the power to break in.

This is also the reason why Qin Chi must enter the school. At this time, it is undoubtedly very safe to live in such a building with walls and iron gates.

Zhang Zhi was relieved after hearing this, and soon fell asleep leaning on Qin Chi, while Qin Chi was also exhausted and fell into a deep sleep with his arms around Zhang Zhi.