Chapter 4 Buying a car

Zhang Zhi sat in the office, the tip of the pen stopped on the paper, and did not move for a long time.

Qin Chi's heartfelt words, as well as his actions last night and this morning, made him have to expect that this person has really grown up.

Qin Chi was born in a scholarly family and received higher education since he was a child. He disdains lying and is arrogant. He will not deliberately pretend to be weak for special purposes to gain sympathy and trust, so Zhang Zhi never doubted his repentance. And he said he wanted to do business, and Zhang Zhi believed most of it.

Although this person is very self-willed, he is not the kind of ignorant person. He will never touch anything that should not be touched. He usually does not have any bad behavior except racing cars. Zhang Zhi believes that he will not gamble when he asks for money. What.

But the full four million...

Zhang Zhi's company is not large, it is quite difficult for him to move out the four million cash that can be flowed all at once, but this is the first time Qin Chi has asked him for money, no matter what the real purpose is, He didn't want to spoil Qin Chi's happiness.

After a little thought, Zhang Zhi called the real estate agent.

He also has a small villa and a car in his name. It was originally a gift for the child in his stomach. Now that the child is gone, Qin Chi needs it urgently. It is better to sell it directly and exchange it for cash. No matter how Qin Chi uses it, he Just be happy.

This villa was spotted by a wealthy businessman friend of Zhang Zhiyi not long ago. If you smuggle it out without going through the formal procedures of the bank, and explain the situation with appropriate discounts, you should be able to receive cash within today and remit it to Qin Chi. As for other procedures , then make up for it.

He didn't expect Qin Chi to do anything great, as long as this person could grow up slowly, it would be worth spending more money.

Their lives are still very long, and he is willing to give Qin Chi time to wait until Qin Chi becomes an excellent and mature man.

As soon as Qin Chi chose a favorite off-road vehicle, Zhang Zhi's secretary came with two large safes. Qin Chi counted the amount, and the amount was about 4.5 million, plus the money he had on hand was enough.

According to the original plan, 9 million will be used to purchase and modify off-road vehicles, and the rest will be used to prepare food and daily necessities.

In addition to these things, a lot of weapons are also a must. When Qin Chi and Lao Yuan were born and died, Lao Yuan taught him how to use all kinds of firearms. Those things are much easier to use than primitive tools such as big knives and axes. They can kill zombies within a few dozen meters at least. Safety.

But as a good citizen, Qin Chi couldn't find a way to get firearms and bullets. No one he knew except Lao Yuan had this ability. He has been calling Lao Yuan since yesterday. The guy didn't know where he went to kill himself, and the phone couldn't get through.

Qin Chi paid the full amount of the car, drove the car to the temporarily rented warehouse in the suburbs and locked it, and then sat in the warehouse to design the renovation plan.

As an expensive off-road vehicle suitable for the apocalypse, safety is of course the first, and comfort cannot be ignored. He has practiced for several years in the last days, and his thick skin and flesh can withstand tossing, which does not mean that he is willing to suffer Zhang Zhi.

Considering safety, first of all, the car windows must be changed to bulletproof. The most terrifying thing in the apocalypse is not zombies, but human beings without humanity. These people are organized together, just like bandits and robbers in ancient times, murder and arson, road robbery , everything can be done, if the windows and windshield are not strong, the safety will be greatly reduced.

With the end of the world, there are also natural disasters, such as a strong earthquake, which will cause the ground to collapse and collapse, and it will be rugged. At this time, the advantages of run-flat tires are reflected, and they will not be trapped in the zombie group due to a flat tire and cannot move.

The sturdy bulletproof steel shell and super powerful engine can make an off-road vehicle play its best off-road performance. Qin Chi was very satisfied with the engine of this car, so there was no need to spend money on it, but the hardness of the outer shell needed to be strengthened to prevent gravity impact. He didn't want the car to be easily deformed by zombies.

Qin Chi sketched the design drawings on the paper, and found out the information of other off-road vehicles from the computer to see if there was anything else that needed to be improved.

This month, he will spend money like water, but there is no need to feel distressed. When the social order collapses, no one will pick up the money even if it is scattered on the street. After all, 10,000 hundred-yuan bills can't be exchanged for a single cabbage.

After getting the safety performance of the off-road vehicle, the next step is the internal transformation.

The interior space of the car Qin Chi bought is quite large. He plans to adjust the rear seats into a folding bed type, which can be folded or opened at will. When folded, it becomes a seat, and when put down, it becomes a bed. It can meet a variety of needs, even in rainy and snowy weather, it will not freeze, and you can rest in the car at night. In addition, the car also needs to be equipped with a luggage compartment with a large space, which can store self-defense weapons and food, etc., and can solve the problem of food and lodging without getting out of the car.

After being busy until the evening, Qin Chi designed his life-saving car, passed the drawings to the manufacturer who contracted the modification through the computer, and then drove the car over and paid the deposit.

This car is very important, the power is strong enough, and the shell is hard enough to take him and Zhang Zhi to survive in the end times.

It was past nine o'clock when he got home. Qin Chi hadn't slept for two days and one night. He was unshaven and haggard, and his body was exhausted. Rao's eyes were full of red blood, and he was not sleepy, and his brain nerves were always in a tense state.

He wants to get all the supplies ready as soon as possible, and he can't delay for a moment, otherwise if the end of the world is ahead of schedule, for example, the zombie crisis will break out tomorrow, he doesn't know how desperate he will be.

Hearing the sound of his door opening, Zhang Zhifei rushed out of the study, and was taken aback when he saw his appearance.

"Qin Chi, are you alright?"

Facing Zhang Zhi, a smile appeared on Qin Chi's exhausted face.

"I'm fine, Brother Zhi, don't worry." He grabbed Zhang Zhi's hand and put it on his face, feeling the temperature from Zhang Zhi, as if his exhaustion had been washed away a lot.

He must work harder. Since he can't change the coming disaster, he will live with Zhang Zhi.

Zhang Zhi wanted to ask him if he needed help, but he finally held back and went to the kitchen to heat up the food and watch him eat it.

Qin Chi devoured it, as if he hadn't eaten in eight lifetimes, Zhang Zhisheng filled a bowl of soup and pushed it in front of him, "Eat it slowly."

He didn't know why Qin Chi was so obsessed with food, how many meals there were on the table had to endure. As a person who came from the end of the world, Qin Chi was shrouded in hunger all the year round, and he couldn't even drink hot water. The delicious food in front of him must not be missed.

After eating and drinking enough, Qin Chi finally felt a little more at ease, and went to the bathroom to take a good bath.

The cold water poured from the top of the head to the feet, and the restless heart slowly calmed down. He looked at the mirror attached to the wall. The person in the mirror had a very handsome face, with three-dimensional features and sharp eyes like a falcon. There was a sense of chill that didn't match his age.

Returning from the bloody storm, both mentality and thinking have undergone major changes. The only thing that can't keep up with the rhythm is this body. Although it is also strong and strong, it is not strong enough. He needs higher-intensity training to bring his physical agility and reflexes to the next level.

Secondly, he has to calm down, don't work too hard, and try to get enough sleep. There is still a period of time before the disaster. What he has to do is not only to collect materials, but also to take care of his body. If he fails before the apocalypse, he will collapse first, and it will be useless to prepare well.

Qin Chi put on his pajamas and went back to the bedroom. Zhang Zhi, who was leaning on the bedside to read the documents, didn't expect him to go, and his face was stunned.

Of course he knew where Zhang Zhi's consternation came from. In the past, he hated Zhang Zhi very much. He said more than once in person that Zhang Zhi smelled like a businessman. He was not as beautiful and innocent as Zhang Leyue, a student, so he never shared a bed with Zhang Zhi. .

Every time the two of them had sex, he ignored Zhang Zhi, who had been ravaged and twitched and twitched, and let the other party slump in place with his legs wide open. He went to the bathroom to wash himself, then went back to his room to sleep .

As for when the tired Zhang Zhi forced his body to wash up, and how difficult it was to move back to the room, he didn't care.

Qin Chi scolded himself for a long time in his heart, then put on a gentle and decent expression, and climbed onto Zhang Zhi's bed.

Zhang Zhi was obviously nervous, the Adam's apple had moved up and down several times with the action of swallowing saliva. It took Qin Chi a while to figure out what he was nervous about. He was afraid that he would be so excited that he would force him on regardless, so that his still unhealed body would be severely injured again.

"Don't be afraid, Brother Zhi, I won't treat you like a beast. I'm not a beast." Qin Chi felt very uncomfortable. Zhang Zhigang had a week of miscarriage, and the blood clots in his body might not have been drained. How could he ignore it? Zhang Zhi's body, forced to do that kind of thing?

But if it was the wolf-hearted Qin Chi from the past, maybe...

He didn't dare to think about it any more. He stretched out his arms and took Zhang Zhi into his arms, and then pulled the quilt up a little, covering Zhang Zhi's chest, even with the quilt. hold.

"It will be more comfortable to lean against me, right?"

Zhang Zhi leaned his back against his firm chest, feeling the familiar breath above his head, and felt inexplicably relieved. This sense of security is not only due to the marked Beta's natural surrender to Alpha, but more because this person is Qin Chi.

The child who once held his hand and said to him in a milky voice, "Don't be afraid, I will protect you" when he was most hesitant and helpless, seems to have finally grown up and understands responsibility and responsibility, and is changing little by little. Mature.

Zhang Zhi's hand moved to his lower abdomen, where there was still a faint cramping pain.

If losing this child was the price for Qin Chi to grow up, it would be too heavy for Zhang Zhi to bear. No one knows how sad and regretful he will be when he thinks of this child when he is alone, regretting that he can't even raise his own child.

A big warm hand got into his clothes, removed his hand, and gently rubbed it on his cold stomach instead of him.

"Does it still hurt?" Qin Chi asked distressedly and apologetically.

"...It doesn't hurt anymore." Zhang Zhi's eyes were a little sore. No matter how strong he was, he would inevitably be jealous at this moment.

He had been pregnant with this child for two months. Qin Chi, the father of Alpha, had never touched his pregnant belly, so he didn't even care about him, and he didn't even have a word of concern, which made Zhang Zhi disappointed and heartbroken again and again. Now that the child is gone, he finally welcomes Qin Chi's tenderness, but as a Beta with a very low fertility rate, he probably won't have any more children in the future.

Is this home destined to be incomplete? How long can Qin Chi's belated love last?

Two people with different thoughts, snuggled tightly in the dark night.