Chapter 71 Where is the vault?

Zhang Zhi cleans the tombstone, Qin Chi removes the weeds around the tombstone, and the two work together to clear the tombstone soon.

After all, it was not safe outside. Qin Chi was about to take Zhang Zhi home, but when he turned his head, he saw a red light like fireworks flashing in the dense forest not far away.

Zombies?

No, zombies don't have the idea of ​​"hiding". Once they sense the breath of a living person, they will come over immediately, instead of hiding in the dark and waiting for an opportunity.

What would that be?

Qin Chi felt the gun behind his waist and guarded Zhang Zhi vigilantly.

Zhang Zhi put the flowers picked by Qin Chi in front of the tombstone, turned around and saw that Qin Chi was a little nervous, and followed to look at the dense forest.

"Xiaochi?"

"Someone might be following us, Brother Zhi." It wasn't a zombie, Qin Chi could only come to this conclusion.

What's the reason for following them? Is it because they have collected a lot of material and want to take it for themselves, or because they fancy their car and want to rob them at night?

In any case, the person who came here must not be a good person.

Qin Chi took Zhang Zhi down the mountain slowly, the one in the dark didn't show up until they got in the car, and he didn't know what he was doing.

When he returned home without any danger, Qin Chi did not go back to the house to sleep, but went to the second floor to observe the situation around the house with night vision binoculars through the gap in the curtains.

Zhang Zhi came over with a glass of freshly squeezed strawberry juice, "How is it?"

"There is someone outside the locust tree on the left side of the courtyard." Although he was well hidden, it was not difficult to find out if he looked closely.

Zhang Zhi said amusedly, "Don't worry, no matter what purpose he has, there will definitely be actions tonight."

As soon as the day arrives, the weather is too hot, and if you don't want to be scorched, you won't be guarding outside.

Qin Chi took the juice, glanced at it, and said with disgust, "Why is it strawberry juice again?" In the

morning it was strawberry egg tart, in the afternoon it was strawberry ice cream, in the evening it was strawberry pizza, and in the evening there was strawberry juice. Strawberry?

Zhang Zhi said with a smile, "Let's do it soon, you can eat other fruits after eating strawberries first."

Strawberries can't be kept in the refrigerator for too long. Compared with fruits such as apples and pears, they have to be eaten faster. will not be wasted.

Qin Chi drank the strawberry juice with a wrinkled face, and suddenly saw the figure behind the locust tree shaking for a while, and then ran to the small bungalow not far away.

Isn't that location the Zhang family's house?

Qin Chi's face sank, and he immediately took Zhang Zhi downstairs.

Lao Yuan and the others were playing each other's ways, and when he heard that Brother Hu's gang might be monitoring them, he would immediately get angry.

"Which grandson dares to spy on us, if I encounter him, he will be shot in the head!"

Mu Zi looked at Lao Yuan as if he were looking at a fool, "Lao Yuan, don't kill people before you encounter them, and find out what's going on first. Can we talk about what happened?"

Wen Jia also agreed, "If Brother Hu really sent someone to monitor us, it means that we definitely have what he wants. In this case, we have to figure out what they want now, and when necessary... "

He made a tug-and-load motion.

As soon as we were discussing this matter, someone was smashing the door outside.

Several people glanced at each other, Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi went to open the door, and the others stood behind the door. If the situation was bad, they would immediately shoot.

Zhang Zhi walked to the gate and was about to open it, but Qin Chi pulled him behind him and let him open it.

Outside the gate stood Brother Hu and his few capable younger brothers, as well as the arrogant Zhang Leyue.

This group of people are coming in a rage, Qin Chi is not in the mood to mess with them any more, and his face is as black as coal.

"Brother Hu, is there any important thing to disturb you so late?"

He said bluntly. Several of Brother Hu's younger brothers were angry, Zhang Leyue was even more powerful. Relying on Brother Hu's momentum, he was right. Qin Chi shouted arrogantly.

"Qin Chi, you don't know what to do. If you dare to talk to Brother Hu like this, you're not afraid that Brother Hu will kill you!"

Qin Chi didn't bother to pay attention to him, so he just said to Brother Hu, "If you are just here to chat, then I'm sorry, We're going to rest, please go back."

He was about to close the door, but Brother Hu held the door open with a bad expression on his face.

"Brother Qin, we are old friends anyway, can't you invite me in for a cup of tea?"

Brother Hu is tall and on par with Qin Chi. Qin Chi glanced at Zhang Leyue, who had a high corner of his mouth, and was simply generous. He opened the door, "Okay, then come in and sit."

Brother Hu made a gesture to the younger brothers behind him, asking them to wait outside, and entered the door with Zhang Leyue himself.

I have to say that Brother Hu can organize a team to get to this point, and he still has the courage. Qin Chi himself would never break into the "enemy camp" alone on the premise of knowing the strength of the opponent.

The four Lao Yuan looked at each other and went to hide in the dark.

Zhang Leyue followed Brother Hu into the room, felt the cool air-conditioning, and saw that there was strawberry juice on the table, her eyes suddenly widened.

Although Brother Hu and the others brought back generators and collected a lot of gasoline, they were not allowed to use air conditioners at all, and even electricity was limited for a limited time. How could they be as extravagant as Qin Chi? , not to mention that the air conditioner is turned on 24 hours a day, and the TV is left on all night without any distress.

The thought that Zhang Zhi, who is not as good as himself, could live in such a comfortable environment, made Zhang Leyue angry.

He was obviously protected by Qin Chi, and he should be the one who can live a good life, not Zhang Zhi who can't even give birth to a child!

The more Zhang Leyue thought about it, the more aggrieved she felt, and her resentment towards Zhang Zhi became deeper. When he turned his affectionate gaze towards Qin Chi, Qin Chi ignored him at all.

This made Zhang Leyue even more convinced that it was Zhang Zhi who stole his happiness and the comfortable life that should have belonged to him.

In his opinion, all of this is Zhang Zhi's fault. Without Zhang Zhi, he would be comfortably staying in an air-conditioned room, and he should be the one who was playing with his phone and drinking juice.

Ignoring Zhang Leyue's resentful gaze, Zhang Zhi sat on the sofa and asked Brother Hu calmly, "What's the matter?"

Brother Hu took out the electronic cigarette and raised it, "Do you mind if I smoke?"

Qin Chi frowned, " If you don't mind, please go outside if you smoke." Zhang Zhi didn't like the smell of smoke, so he did not allow an outsider to make his house smoky.

Brother Hu was grumpy, but he didn't get angry at this meeting, and put down the cigarette in a pleasant manner.

Seeing that neither of Qin Chi welcomed him, Brother Hu skipped the polite words and said directly, "Zhang Leyue's parents said that their father, Mr. Zhang Zhi, your grandfather, hid a small vault before his death, and the vault contained Let's not mention anything, I hope you can hand over that vault."

Brother Hu actually came for Grandpa Zhang's vault?

Qin Chi answered before Zhang Zhi, "Sorry, we just heard about this from Aunt Zhang. I discussed the treasury with Brother Zhi, and he has no impression at all."

Zhang Leyue immediately shouted, "Impossible! Great-grandfather My favorite is Zhang Zhi, he hid the treasury so that we won't find it, so that he can leave all his property to you, how could he not let you know!"

Zhang Zhi frowned slightly and said in a stern tone, "Lele, Don't interrupt when adults talk, children!"

"Fuck you, Zhang Zhi, don't think of yourself as my uncle! Do you still want to educate me? Look at the disgusting things you do first, and then consider whether you are qualified!"

Zhang Zhi Inexplicably, what disgusting thing did he do to make him more disgusting than Zhang Leyue's family?

Zhang Leyue doesn't rely on Zhang Zhi for living expenses now, and is full of resentment towards Zhang Zhi. There is no lack of disgust inside and outside the words, especially the distorted cognition of "Zhang Zhi stole my man and a happy life" makes him feel that Zhang Zhi is extremely nausea.

Brother Hu raised his hand to prevent Zhang Leyue from making a fuss, and said, "Although it is said to be a vault, it may actually be a safe, or an inconspicuous cabinet. Do you have an impression?"

Qin Chi didn't answer him directly, " What is in this 'treasury' that makes Brother Hu care so much?"

Before Brother Hu answered, Zhang Leyue shouted diligently, "It's none of your business, just answer Brother Hu's words honestly!"

Qin Chi He frowned and glared at him, then got up and grabbed his collar, and threw the man out of the house like a monkey.

Zhang Leyue was frightened, and hurriedly shouted, "Brother Hu, save me, Brother Hu!" Brother Hu had a

gloomy face, but he didn't try to stop him.

After throwing Zhang Leyue who was yelling out, Qin Chi returned to the living room.

"If you don't make it clear what's in the vault, I'm sorry, we don't have the interest to help you find it."

Qin Chi was also very curious about what was hidden in Grandpa Zhang's vault, which made Brother Hu go crazy with the Zhang family. .

Brother Hu didn't expect to be able to convince Qin Chi to hand over the vault obediently. He would say slowly, "To be honest, I also heard from Zhang's family that there should be a lot of gold in that vault."

Qin Chi sneered, "What's the use of gold in this world? No amount of money can compare to important materials."

"Of course I have my intention to take gold. As long as you hand over the treasury, I will not take you for nothing." Brother Hu He said sincerely, "You should have also noticed that we have collected a lot of materials in the past few days. As long as you give me all the gold, I will give some of the materials in return."

Qin Chi squinted at Brother Hu Yi. Yes, Brother Hu also looked back calmly. The two faced each other for a long time, and Qin Chi finally sighed.

"Brother Hu, we really don't know the whereabouts of that vault. If there is, I'd be willing to exchange gold for food."

Qin Chi was sincere.

Only those who live in the naive fantasy that the riots will soon pass and that society is about to rebuild will be so obsessed with gold. As a rebirth who returned from the fifth year after the end of the world, no one understands the cruelty of this war without gunpowder better than Qin Chi.

Social order will not be rebuilt so quickly, and gold will be worthless at least for the next five years, he is so convinced.

Brother Hu rested his hands on the armrest of the sofa, and two strong arms covered with weird tattoos were exposed from the sleeveless top.

"It doesn't matter if you don't know now, I hope you can find more clues at home, maybe you can find something." Brother Hu said meaningfully, "Brother Qin, please think about it carefully, people who are incompetent like you will take it. A large amount of gold is useless, it will only be robbed and killed, it is better to replace it with materials, maybe you can live longer."

"Of course, I also think so." Qin Chi said without hesitation.