Chapter 49 Where do zombies come from?

Generally speaking, people at the resettlement site are not allowed to run around, but the person in charge probably did not expect that there would be people who are not afraid of death and insist on drilling into dangerous places, so they did not strictly guard them, so that Qin Chi and others ran away.

Qin Chi took the space box and left with Lao Yuan, Zhang Zhi was worried.

After so many days, Qin Chi left him for the first time to do those dangerous things. Although he was very worried, he also knew that he was definitely not as good as Lao Yuan and others in terms of combat, and going there would be troublesome.

In the RV, Ba Ping was tinkering with food, and Mu Zi was watching a movie in bed. Compared with the bloody storm outside, their life was very pleasant.

Zhang Zhi took out his laptop and sat on the sofa to browse the web.

As Qin Chi said, it may be that official personnel intervened in the repair, the network signal has gradually recovered, but it cannot connect to areas outside Luocheng, and there are very few people online, probably like them, they can still surf the Internet in difficult situations. Too few people cook and watch movies.

Zhang Zhi was browsing the posts posted by netizens some time ago.

The zombies came too suddenly, even if someone warned, not many people took it seriously. And even if they are prepared and stock up on water and food in advance, if they are not as well prepared as Qin Chi, everything will be in vain.

Zhang Zhi clicked on a post and was attracted by the title of "The Great Discussion on the Causes of the Appearance of Zombies".

The person who posted the post should be a student. According to the landlord himself, he was hiding in the school dormitory, and someone should be rescued soon, so he still has the intention to post.

There are also many people who are following the thread below. Zhang Zhi moved the mouse and looked at each other.

The first person to post was the landlord. He was very interested in zombies. He said that he had checked a lot of information and integrated interesting information through some channels.

[More than a month ago, something very strange appeared in the Damu Snow Mountain in Kaesong. I wonder if you have any impressions? 】

Someone will reply soon below.

[I know, it is said that the ancient tomb was dug up, right? 】

【I also heard about this, but what does the zombie have to do with the ancient tomb? Could it be that the zombies crawled out of the coffin of the ancient tomb? 】

The landlord hit a few exclamation points and continued to reply.

[Anyway, it must have something to do with the ancient tombs. If you don't believe me, go back and investigate the recent news to see if it has become unusual everywhere since the ancient tombs appeared. 】

After a lot of threads, Zhang Zhi turned dozens of pages, and saw that most of them were guesswork without actual basis. He remembered the news he had seen in the hospital ward, opened the search bar again, and entered keywords such as "Damu Snow Mountain", "Unknown Ancient Tomb", and "Strange Coffin", trying to find useful information.

But unexpectedly, the relevant news that used to be overwhelming has now been deleted cleanly. No matter how Zhang Zhi hacked the official website and entered the internal information database, he only saw a blank page.

What's going on here, is the appearance of zombies really related to Damu Snow Mountain?

Zhang Zhi closed the computer, took off his glasses and rubbed his eyebrows, integrating all the known information in his mind.

He remembered that at the beginning, it was Damuxueshan who discovered the unknown ancient tomb, and then the whole society became strange, and natural and man-made disasters followed one after another. Now that the zombies have attacked, the matter about Damuxueshan has been blocked. This is not that there is no silver here. Three hundred taels?

But what happened in the big screen snow mountain?

Zhang Zhi was recalling the news content he had glanced over at the beginning when he suddenly heard a commotion outside the car.

He put on his glasses and went out, and saw Ba Ping standing in front of the car door, shouting loudly to the people outside.

"You make it clear, this is our private car, not a rescue car from somewhere. When you are in trouble, go to the people in the resettlement site. What do you mean by climbing on our car?"

A man under the car was guarding With his wife and children, his attitude is very arrogant.

"Why are you so selfish? My wife has just given birth to a child and is very weak. It's so hot outside and there is no air conditioning. What's wrong with letting her rest in your car for a while?"

"Oh, your wife gave birth to My child? If you dare to say that the child she gave birth is mine, I will let her in the car right away, and I will take care of her mother and daughter properly after taking care of it!" Ba Ping's voice was so loud that the man's face turned red. The woman who was said to be weak also gave Ba Ping a resentful glance, which reminded Ba Ping of the couple he had rescued before.

This kind of person cannot be saved.

The man shouted irritably: "Why are you like this, do you still have sympathy? This society becomes so indifferent because of selfish people like you. The zombies should bite you first and let you go. Die!"

Ba Ping was very angry, "Fuck you, you are such a

jerk, you have no ability to take care of your wife and children, and you say that others are selfish, you are the most shameless person! "

That man is not a fuel-efficient lamp. Seeing that he couldn't make Ba Ping feel ashamed to give up his RV, he hurriedly greeted the people around to watch the fun. "Everyone is here to judge. You said that on such a hot day, the weak mothers and children are forced to come over." What's wrong with going to the RV for a rest? Should we help each other at this critical juncture?"

Survivors around the conspicuous RV were not pleasing to the eye, and they stayed in the resettlement shed without even a stool. Sitting on the ground, it's still terribly hot, but people can lie down and rest comfortably in the RV, how can there be such a reason?

A gray-faced man sneered, "Everyone, write down the license plates, and after Luocheng rebuilds, send the license plates online to the car owners, it doesn't look like he can make money, maybe he embezzles public funds, or some corrupt officials. Son, how else can ordinary people afford this kind of car?"

A woman also shouted indignantly, "That's right, maybe it's a social moth who stole our tax money, who's cell phone can still be used, hurry up and put this The appearance of the person was photographed, and he cannot be allowed to go unpunished!"

As soon as the woman spoke, someone in the crowd began to take pictures, and with a few clicks, Ba Ping's appearance from various angles was put into the mobile phone.

Ba Ping is an honest person, and he rarely gets along with eloquent people.

"Male Gobi, you guys are bandits, aren't you so shameless?" Ba Ping rolled up his sleeves, and his beer belly twitched a few times as he took a deep breath, "I warn you, don't hurry up, be careful I really do it It's over!"

A young man picked up the rubble on the ground and slammed it into the car window, almost gloating maliciously: "Go to hell! Fat pig to die!" The

RV is reinforced, and the small gravel even It is impossible to make a scratch on the car body, but others are affected by the hatred of the rich, and they pick up the stones on the ground and smash them on the car, which can make Ba hold his breath.

He was about to reason a few more words in exasperation, but was patted on the shoulder by someone behind him.

He looked back, "Xiaochi, his daughter-in-law?"

Zhang Zhi pushed his glasses, "I'll come."

Mu Zi also ran to the car door at some point and pulled Ba Ping behind them.

Seeing that there were two people in the car, the group outside, led by the man at the beginning, became even more excited.

The man shouted triumphantly, "Look, everyone, they are guilty, let's post the appearance of these two people on the Internet, and call on the whole country to block them!"

Zhang Zhi put one hand in his pocket and held his glasses with the other, " Everyone. , This car is our private property and is protected by the law, no matter what you do, the law is on our side, if you continue to entangle, depending on my mood, you can submit a lawyer's letter to the court, asking you to take civil responsibility."

His words are also bluffing. In the current situation in Luocheng, let alone the court, even if it can be rebuilt in the future, I don't know how long it will take to deal with these trivial matters.

However, many people were bullying the soft and fearing the hard, and were even more worried about getting into a lawsuit. After hearing what Zhang Zhi said, they didn't dare to mess around anymore.

Zhang Zhi is different from Ba Ping. He is the boss of a company and has a higher education. When facing outsiders, he has a cold temperament and has the demeanor of an elite entrepreneur.

If Ba Ping can afford to buy an RV, it will make people doubt the connections behind him. Zhang Zhi has huge financial resources, but it will be convincing.

Under Zhang Zhi's false threat, half of the people who had caused troubles dispersed in an instant, and the other half were willing to fight. The sturdy and sturdy RV was jealous, and always wanted to get some cheap.

Originally, the car window was covered with film. As long as the window was closed, the outside could not see the inside, but Mu Zi felt that the car was stuffy, so he opened the window a little, so that the people outside could see the comfortable environment inside and became jealous.

The man who took the lead in making trouble saw that there were many people behind him supporting him, so he quickly calmed down, pulled his wife holding the newborn to him, and said pitifully to Zhang Zhi, "Brother, my wife has given birth to a child. She hasn't given birth yet, please do it, let her get in the car and rest for a while, you see, she's going to faint!" The

woman also cooperated very well, rolling her eyes, as if she was about to faint.

Zhang Zhi was very sympathetic to this woman, but knew that she could not be let in the car.

The human heart is always insatiable. When a woman gets in the car, she will ask for food and water, help her take care of the baby, and will find various reasons to let her men also get in the car. If they refuse, they will be viciously resented to form a mortal enemy.

And there are so many old, weak, sick and disabled in the resettlement site. They only let the family of three get on the car, and the rest will want to be treated the same. If they refuse, they will also be resentful and stabbed in the back.

This kind of thing, Zhang Zhi encountered a lot when he started his own business.

"Sorry, this is not a shelter, we have no obligation to help you." Zhang Zhi said that he was about to close the car door, but the man suddenly pushed the woman. The baby also flew out.

Zhang Zhi felt distressed for the child, so he scooped up the baby, waited for the woman to get up, and then threw the child into her arms.

The man stepped forward in three or two steps, blocked the door of the car with his body, and shouted back, "Someone, this man beat my wife and children, please come and save the poor man!" The

woman immediately understood, on the baby's ass With a hard twist, the baby immediately burst into tears.

Seeing that everyone around Zhang Zhi was pointing at Zhang Zhi, the man was very satisfied with the effect. Just as he was about to "negotiate" with Zhang Zhi, he found a hard object on his chest.

The man slowly lowered his head and saw the black barrel of the gun.