Chapter 22 Inside the RV

The cab is Wenjia's paradise, and then there is the large carriage, which is where everyone cares most.

Ba Ping walked around in the car, touching here and looking there, the whole person was beaming, as if he had won a million-dollar lottery.

Not only Ba Ping was excited, but Wen Jia and Lao Yuan were full of joy, thinking that the 20 million yuan was indeed nothing in vain.

The interior of the car is arranged like a small luxury club. Entering from the door in the middle of the car body, the frontmost space is the living room, and the side close to the front of the car is installed with a circular sofa set, which can seat about five people, and another one is placed in the middle. On the table, there are two massage leather chairs opposite the table, next to it are a wall-mounted wine cooler, a purifying water dispenser and a small refrigerator.

There used to be an LCD TV on the wall of the car facing the leather massage chair, but Qin Chi thought it was a bit tasteless. After all, after the end of the world, the satellite signal is weak, and no TV station staff is still at risk of being eaten by zombies. Put on TV for entertainment.

After careful consideration, Qin Chi asked the manufacturer to change the LCD TV to an infrared monitor. When parking, as long as the instrument is turned on, the movement within ten meters around the RV will be displayed on the screen, which greatly increases the safety.

As for entertainment, he has a computer and a USB flash drive, and he has downloaded TV movies and even variety shows and animations. Is he worried that he will be bored in the future?

The middle section of the body after the living room is the place for bathing and cooking, and all physiological needs will be solved here.

Taking the front of the car as the positive direction, the left side of the middle space is the toilet, which has shower facilities and toilet sinks, etc., just like the layout on the train, after pushing the door in, the left side is the shower place, the middle is the automatic flush toilet, and the right side is the hand washing area. On the car wall are hooks and cabinets for hanging towels, toothbrushes, soaps, etc. are all placed here.

There is also a built-in washing machine in the bathroom. Because of the dry and wet separation system, there is no need to worry about the car being too wet.

On the right side of the car is the dining and kitchen hall, with built-in microwave ovens and built-in large refrigerators, as well as range hoods and microwave rice cookers. There is also a sink on the cooking table, which is very convenient to use water.

Although the small kitchen and small bathroom can only accommodate one or two people at a time, it is good for people on the go to have such a space.

As long as there is a small kitchen, even if you don't have to get out of the car to set up camp, you can cook in the car, and the existence of toilets and bathrooms also solves the problem of Lazard and avoids running around smelly in dangerous areas.

The rear of the car was originally a horizontal luxury bed that could accommodate four or five adults. Qin Chi discussed with Lao Yuan, and felt that they didn't engage in group puppets, so there was no need to sleep in the big bed, so he finally decided to remove the big bed and replace it with two double beds that were placed vertically, like in the hospital ward, with a sliding curtain in the middle. open.

In addition to the bed, there is also an air conditioner and a stand in the bedroom. Except for the small space, it is not much different from the home.

In this way, you can also add a few more vertical cabinets to store luggage in some extra space.

The living room, the living area in the middle and the rest area at the end are separated by sliding doors. The sound insulation effect is very good. There are also blackout curtains and anti-mosquito nets.

The car has only one floor, but the roof is hydraulically raised and can be supported like a parasol to form a long canopy, adding extra area to create an open living room. A complete set of off-white ring-shaped leather sofas and a European-style electric lift table are installed in the living room. If there is no danger, you can enjoy the scenery or even sunbathe here. The view is much wider than that in the car.

After learning about this structure, Qin Chi specially designed an observation deck and installed a waterproof telescope with very good quality, so that he can observe the surrounding situation when parking in the future.

At the rear of the roof is a solar power panel. As long as there is sufficient sunlight, it can generate electricity in the car without fuel. It may also be practical in extreme cases.

The staircase leading to the roof is a rotating telescopic ladder, which can be folded up without taking up space, and can be opened when needed.

There is a motorcycle mounting system at the rear of the car, which can be equipped with an off-road motorcycle that is flexible and convenient to drive. After Qin Chi learned that there was a special place to carry motorcycles, he quickly bought two more, one hung on the rear of the car. , a spare in the space.

Lao Yuan and others couldn't put it down so much that they didn't even go back to Qin Chi's house that night. They bought department stores everywhere to fill the interior space, such as pillows, quilts, pots and pans, etc., to decorate the RV like home.

Mu Zi was not satisfied with the incandescent lights in the car, so he installed colorful neon lights in the bedroom, and also got a set of audio equipment, ready to sing K in the car. In the past, when the whole world was home, this child had no sense of belonging. Now he regards the RV as his home. He deliberately bought a large safe and locked all the photo albums and animation figures of a certain star in it.

In contrast, Ba Ping is much more pragmatic. He bought a lot of kitchen equipment, including a juicer, a soymilk maker, and a barbecue grill, filling all the cabinets in the kitchen.

Wen Jia was not interested in the living area at the back, so he sat in the cab to familiarize himself with the control panel, and then made a lot of changes according to his own driving style. He will be the owner of the cab in the future.

The RV thing finally came to an end, Qin Chi and Lao Yuan both breathed a sigh of relief. They have done their best within their ability, and what will happen in the future is still up to fate.

After this period of time, Qin Chi finally spent almost all the money in his hand. The 10 million yuan from Zhang's family became the cost of renovation and modification of the RV, and the remaining hundreds of thousands were also used by Lao Yuan to buy it. The necessities of life in the car are completely spent, and the money in the bank card is only enough to live on for a few days.

After getting the RV, there were only four or five days left before the "end times" that Qin Chi knew. He drove the off-road vehicle back to his garage, and pulled Zhang Zhi to drive in the garden together, familiarizing himself with the feel.

Their car is not as full-featured as Lao Yuan's car, but it is also more flexible than that cumbersome RV, and it does not need a master like Wen Jia to drive.

When Zhang Zhi was practicing the car, Qin Chi would carry supplies into the garage, such as guns and ammunition, a small amount of food, and necessary daily necessities. Not at all convenient.

Now, there is still a part of the storage box held by Qin Chi that is not full, but he is not in a hurry. After the end of the world comes and the social order collapses, there is still a chance to continue to collect materials.

At night, Qin Chi sat on the bed and browsed recent news reports, frowning tightly.

Not to mention the increasing number of "nerve biting" incidents recently, some people have disappeared for no reason, and even unidentified mutilated corpses have appeared in the community. The rumor of "monster eating people" has spread throughout Luocheng, everywhere. Everyone is discussing this.