Chapter 51 Request to leave the city

Qin Chi opened the door of the rear compartment and saw Zhang Zhi sitting by the bed, doing ideological work for Mu Zi.

Mu Zi hid under the quilt because he was cool in the air-conditioned car, covering his head and seeing no one.

"What's the matter, you're still making trouble?" Qin Chi walked over and put his hand on Zhang Zhi's shoulder.

"I'm back." Zhang Zhi held down the hand he put on his body, looked at him for a while, and then turned to look at Muzi after confirming that he was not injured.

Qin Chi pursed his lips towards Mu Zi, "What's wrong?"

Mu Zi heard Qin Chi's voice and continued to shrink into the quilt.

Zhang Zhi sighed, not knowing what to say.

"Muzi likes a big star. I just saw old news on the Internet from more than a month ago, saying that the big star was filming in a foreign place. It seems that he is staying in a hotel with an Omega man, and was photographed."

Zhang Whether you know how to chase stars or not, you naturally don't understand how hard it is for a veteran fan like Mu Zi to be exposed to an idol's romance or scandal.

Qin Chi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and went to pull Muzi's quilt, "He's not your boyfriend, and you two are Alphas, you still expect him to be with you?

" out.

Qin Chi knew who Mu Zi liked the big star. Speaking of which, Mu Zi liked that person for many years. He used to like to collect people's photos and CDs, and even buy magazines one after another. It's just that he and Lao Yuan are wandering around and have no fixed place to live, and those stars around him that he regards as treasures are often lost.

It's good now, with a small home, Muzi has posted posters all over the car wall beside the bed, and all kinds of magazine discs are all over the bedside and under the bed, which makes Wen Jia, who is often cleaning, a headache.

But, kid, how many celebrities don't like the glamorous package on TV?

Zhang Zhi temporarily put aside the matter of Muzi, and seeing Qin Chi sweating after staying in the air-conditioned car for so long, he got up to find clean clothes for him to change.

"Xiaochi, you go to take a bath first, and you will have dinner later."

"Okay." Qin Chi wanted to hold Zhang Zhiqin for a while, but unfortunately he was covered in sweat and the blood stained when he killed the zombies, which stinks.

He took the clothes that Zhang Zhi handed over, and quickly came out of the shower, feeling much refreshed.

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia also took a shower and changed their clothes one after another, and then sat down in the living room to have dinner.

Ba Ping has been busy all afternoon, stewing a large pot of chicken soup, cooking a lot of bacon sausages, and frying a dozen home-cooked dishes, the aroma permeates the RV.

Compared to the gruel and steamed buns distributed at the resettlement site, they were like being in heaven.

Qin Chi filled Zhang Zhi with a bowl of chicken soup, and said with pity, "Brother Zhi, eat more, we haven't had fresh rice for a long time."

Zhang Zhi was embarrassed and moved by the jokes of everyone He coughed lightly, and silently lowered his head to drink the soup.

Wen Jia finally brought the topic to the real business, saying: "We went out to find gasoline today, but we didn't get much. The gasoline in Luocheng was either robbed or wasted because of the survivors' own fights, and there was also an earthquake. It is estimated that we will not be able to collect more."

Qin Chi continued: "The most urgent task is to get out of the city quickly, go to other cities to search for supplies, fill the space, especially gasoline, we are in short supply right now."

Mu Zi bit his chopsticks, his eyes were still Red, "But will other cities be in the same situation as Luocheng?"

Qin Chi shook his head without giving a clear answer.

He only knew that the zombie virus seemed to have spread from Luocheng and Kaesong, and he didn't know much about what happened.

In his previous life, he was like a mentally retarded person. Under the protection of Zhang Zhi, he only knew that he was in love with Zhang Leyue, but did not know how to collect intelligence and save his life.

At that time, Zhang Leyue was very kind to him. In order to blackmail Zhang Zhi with him, he forced Zhang Zhi to be a bull and a horse for them, and coaxed him into ecstasy. And Qin Chi didn't understand the twists and turns of this, thinking that Zhang Leyue really fell in love with him, and only talked about love with Zhang Leyue every day, so that after rebirth, he didn't understand what the situation in the previous life was like.

Qin Chi silently spurned himself in his heart, and then carefully recalled the original moments.

They were escorted out of the city by military vehicles at first, and then traveled between major cities to survive. Most of the time on the road, Zhang Zhi was collecting supplies, and then took them to the Hanhai base.

At the Hanhai Base, Zhang Leyue climbed all the way to the bed of the leader of the base, while Qin Chi reunited with Lao Yuan and his group. fall in love with each other.

In the base, he seemed to have heard that the situation in Luocheng and Kaesong was blocked at first, and the outside world did not know what happened in these two cities.

Then can he guess that the authorities thought that the zombies had been brought under control, and as long as people who went out of the city did not carry the virus, it would not cause unrest in the world, so they did not take timely measures to warn the whole people?

But this is also not right. During the same time period, there were also similar zombie bite incidents in foreign countries, indicating that Kaicheng Luocheng was not the only source of infection.

what happened?

The more Qin Chi thought about it, the more headache he had.

Although Qin Chi came to his senses later, he was trying his best to protect Zhang Zhi and deal with the end of the world, but they didn't even solve the basic food and clothing problem at that time. Of course, they didn't have the energy to pay attention to the causes of the end of the world and other issues, and they didn't have time to recall what it was like in the early days of the end of the world. condition.

According to the situation when Zhang Zhi led them to flee, other cities are no better than Luocheng, but as long as there is no earthquake, at least gasoline can be found at the gas station.

After dinner, Mu Zi was bored in the car for a day. Seeing that it seemed to be cooler outside, he insisted on going out for a walk. Lao Yuan was afraid that something would happen to him, so he had to go with him.

Zhang Zhi and Ba Ping told Qin Chi Wenjia what happened during the day, and agreed with each other that they would never let anyone get on the bus easily, otherwise there would be endless troubles.

For those who are grateful, they can save them as soon as they can, but if they have evil intentions, even if they are bitten to death in front of them, that is none of their business.

After a while, Lao Yuan and Mu Zi hurried back.

"The military vehicle is back, and the people at the resettlement point told us to get the number plate and set off in order!" Mu Zi said as he went back to the trunk, put on his jacket, and put the gun behind his waist.

If you go to the South Gate tonight, there must be a tough battle to fight.

Everyone made preparations. Lao Yuan and Wen Jia went to the cab. Zhang Zhi, the only person in the team who looked like a good citizen, but was shrewd and reliable, was not easy to fool, and accompanied Qin Chi to the resettlement site to find the person in charge.

The resettlement site is messy, but because there are armed personnel stationed, not many people dare to come here.

Anyone who wants to make trouble will be shot in the head.

Under the high-pressure policy, no one wants to get into trouble by gathering a crowd.

The number plates are issued in the order of passing the virus test. The number plate Zhang Zhi got is A123622, and he registered six people as one person.

Under everyone's attention, seven or eight fully-armed military vehicles drove over from the dark night, followed by a few wobbly zombies at the rear, which were quickly killed by the people in the car with headshots.

It is said to be a military vehicle, but it is actually five buses, a large truck and two military Humvees at the head and tail.

The bus can take more than 60 people without considering the excess weight, and no more can be squeezed. The big truck can carry more people, but it can never accommodate all the people in the resettlement site.

The person in charge is calling the number, and armed personnel maintain order, and let those who get the number get on the bus in turn.

Before getting on the bus, everyone must undergo careful identity verification and rapid virus detection, and no one will have the opportunity to be confused.

After this verification, the speed is very slow, and the people on the military vehicle have to get off the bus and rest for a while.

Zhang Zhi looked at the number plate, and after recalculating the order of getting on the bus, he found that it was not his turn.

He took Qin Chi to find the person in charge and explained his purpose.

"We have a car, so we don't need to occupy the position of the military vehicle," Zhang Zhi pointed to the RV parked in the distance, "Can we go on the road with the military vehicle?" The

tired-looking person in charge shook his head and said weakly, "I'm sorry. , according to the regulations, six vehicles are the maximum protection range, and adding one more will easily cause accidents."

Zhang Zhi's tone was very gentle, and he did not feel unhappy at all, "We will not hold back, we can walk at the end of the team, and , we have the ability to protect ourselves, and we can also protect others." The

person in charge looked at the RV in the distance with a tangled expression.

When he was transferred to this resettlement site, he happened to be in the same car with Zhang Zhi and others, and just saw how the RV was rampaging, opening up a way for the team to move forward.

Zhang Zhi said that he was able to protect himself, and the person in charge did not doubt it at all.

It's just...

"Sorry, the rules are the rules. I can't make you jump in the queue on my own initiative."

Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi looked at each other and were a little speechless.

Zhang Zhi pushed up his glasses with a headache and said, "We're not cutting the queue. What you call queue-cutting is to occupy the space of the military vehicle, but we don't need it. We just want to leave with the military vehicle." The

person in charge weakly refused, "I'm sorry. , I really can't be the master, the above rules are like this, what if you set a precedent and other people ask to do the same?"

Zhang Zhi pressed the throbbing temple, "Our car is refitted, The sturdiness and stability are comparable to military vehicles. How many people in the resettlement site dare to drive a broken car outside through the city?"

No one in the resettlement site has a car, and even if they find an ownerless vehicle on the nearby street, they will never dare to follow suit. Compared with Zhang Zhi and others, after all, those cars are as fragile as egg shells once they fall into the sea of ​​corpses.

The person in charge still refused with a good temper, giving Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi a headache.

If they stay in Luocheng for another day, the situation will become more critical. If they are not allowed to follow them out of the city, do they have to go to the urban area alone?

During the stalemate, a man in an armed uniform came over and asked, "What's wrong, someone is making trouble?"

When the person in charge saw him, he breathed a sigh of relief and quickly stood up, "This way Some people want to drive out of the city with the army, but according to the regulations, it is not allowed, what do you think?"