Chapter 45 Earthquake

Qin Chi smiled kindly at Brother Hu, "We're lucky, as soon as we went out, we met a kind-hearted person who brought us to test." After speaking, he pretended to be curious and asked, "Brother Hu, what's wrong with you, other brothers What?"

He pretended to be so simple and honest that even Brother Hu was not sure whether he really didn't understand or was deliberately mocking.

Before Brother Hu could speak, Zhang Leyue couldn't help but say, "Is there a mistake, you two are still alive?"

He followed Brother Hu and nearly lost his life several times. Originally, he thought that Zhang Zhi would die faster because they had all worked so hard to come to the South Gate. Who would have thought that although Zhang Zhi looked a little worse, he didn't feel the exhaustion and vicissitudes of life after all the hardships.

Is this really good luck?

In fact, it's not that Brother Hu and the others have bad luck. They are too ostentatious and ambitious. They keep robbing this team and provoking that gang along the way, trying to grow their own team. .

Zhang Leyue couldn't think about it that much, but felt that it would be tiring and hungry. After the rain, the temperature was low, and his clothes were all wet. Zhang Zhi, on the other hand, was sitting in a soft and warm massage chair, dressed in clean clothes, and had milk in his hand. This treatment was really different. As soon as Zhang Leyue

became jealous, the young master got angry, walked around Zhang Zhi and kicked his calf, shouting angrily, "Get up, let me sit!"

When he threw it, an axe slammed into the place where he was standing, and even the floor tiles were upturned, and the tile slag splashed out.

"Ah!"

Zhang Leyue held her face and screamed in fright, attracting the attention of all the people nearby.

Zhang Leyue never knew what an image was. After being frightened, she screamed recklessly, and her ears were almost deafening.

If Brother Hu hadn't thrown him away, it is estimated that his feet would have been chopped off by an axe.

"You, you..."

Zhang Leyue looked at Qin Chi tremblingly as she cried, her legs were shaking, and there was a faint urge to urinate in her lower abdomen.

Qin Chi picked up the fire axe embedded in the floor tile and put it in a convenient place, with a half smile, "Next time I touch my brother, I'll cut your neck off, understand?"

Zhang Leyue suddenly felt a chill in her neck. The body was loosened, and the yellow heat flowed out along the thigh, and a smell of urine immediately wafted into the air.

Is this scary?

Qin Chi shook his head, losing interest in continuing to scare Zhang Leyue.

Brother Hu was much more calm, looked at Qin Chi and said with satisfaction, "Okay, bloody, he's a man."

"Brother Hu has won the prize." Qin Chi smiled and didn't laugh, and looked at Qin Chi and shrank into a ball. Zhang Leyue, who didn't even dare to put one.

He really wanted to cut off this guy's feet and let him try what would happen if he didn't have legs in the apocalypse. After all, it was because of Zhang Leyue that he would end up with crippled legs in his previous life. .

Not being able to abolish Zhang Leyue, Qin Chi felt a little bit of happiness in his regret. The early days of the apocalypse were far less terrifying than those in the middle and late stages. If Zhang Leyue were to die now, he would not be able to experience even more terrifying things.

Qin Chi suddenly wanted to keep him, to see how he lived like a dog wagging his tail in the apocalypse, and what kind of tragic end he would have in the end.

In the apocalypse, it is a very lucky thing to die happily. Instead, it is the best punishment to let him linger on, be stepped on into the dust, and no matter how hard he tries, he cannot climb to a high place.

Zhang Leyue cried and threw herself into Zhao Wencong's arms. Zhao Wencong only patted him on the back and comforted him in a low voice. He didn't dare to "revenge" Qin Chi as he wanted.

Compared with the rich young master who treated them respectfully at school, Qin Chi now has a little more undisguised sternness and killing intent, even Zhao Wencong would not dare to touch him easily.

Brother Hu admired Qin Chi very much. The younger brothers in his team were almost dead, so there was a shortage of people like Qin Chi who could just do it. But at the same time, he also knew that Qin Chi had rejected him before, which would be very difficult to pull into the team.

Brother Hu took a deep look at Qin Chi and softened his tone, "Brother Qin, don't be angry, that kid is a little reckless, I told him to make amends for you, you don't remember the villain's fault, ignore him, it's done. "How can I not listen to Brother Hu's words ?

" Qin Chi took a look at Zhang Leyue as he spoke.

As for Wei Zhinan, he shrank in the corner like an invisible man from beginning to end, without any sense of existence. This person is so amazing, obviously weak as a chicken, without the slightest self-consciousness that an Alpha should have, but he can turn the clouds and rain by hiding behind Zhang Leyue, without letting anyone pay special attention to his existence.

I'm afraid it's Zhao Wencong, who treats Zhang Leyue as a treasure now and takes him wherever he goes. He doesn't even know that Zhang Leyue has an affair with that little transparent Wei Zhinan.

Brother Hu chatted with Qin Chi for a few more words, and then he took the younger brothers to leave.

After everyone left, Zhang Zhi clenched Qin Chi's hand, frowned and said, "Xiao Chi, don't conflict with others for me in the future." The

end of the world is dangerous, and keeping a low profile is the last word for survival.

"Don't worry, Brother Zhi, I'm measured," Qin Chi took a deep breath and added, "If someone like Zhang Leyue doesn't teach him a lesson, he'll only be able to make progress and do everything in the end. ."

Speaking of which, he was the same kind of person as Zhang Leyue in the previous life. Zhang Leyue trampled on his sincerity, was spoiled by him more and more lawless, and didn't take him seriously, and why didn't he ignore Zhang Zhi, who loved him deeply, and bullied him wantonly?

The only difference is that he gradually fell in love with this man who gave everything for himself in the days when he lived with Zhang Zhi, and miraculously got a chance to come back and atone for his former self.

And Zhang Leyue, the man who is mercenary and selfish to the extreme, will only use the people around him as a stepping stone, and no amount of sincerity to him can get him a sincere thank you.

Soon after night, people in the mall took out the supplies they found, those who ate and those who slept.

Qin Chi nibbled on the fragrant and soft bread and looked around vigilantly, for fear that a zombie or something would suddenly appear out of nowhere.

If it weren't for the rain outside, he would never want to hide in a crowded place.

Even if the door of the mall was closed, there was still water pouring in, and the water on the first floor filled up to half waist height, and people with shorter stature could swim in it.

After Zhang Zhi finished eating the brewed porridge, he boiled some water and put it into two kettles. The family of four next to him saw that Zhang Zhina had a kettle, and they looked at him eagerly, but they didn't dare to come and talk. After all, during the day when Qin Chi almost killed him with an axe, they all saw it.

It was Zhang Zhi who took the initiative to hand over the kettle and let them use it, and they thanked the bathroom for the water, so they could boil some water to drink.

Qin Chi turned around and saw that Zhang Zhi was still holding his mobile phone and tried to browse the information about Luo Cheng's current situation from the Internet. He said funny, "Go to sleep, Brother Zhi, maybe you will be able to surf the Internet tomorrow."

He remembered Luo Cheng's current situation. The communication in the city should have been interrupted for a period of time, but the repair was successful soon after, and the signal was restored. It didn't take long for the signal tower to be captured by zombies again, and the communication was completely paralyzed.

Zhang Zhi put down the phone and frowned.

Those who are gathering in the shopping malls are either arriving too late to go to the square to test for the virus and unable to get the number plate, or they are already infected with the virus and dare not be tested, and can only wait for death near the urban area.

In order to prevent the spread of virus infection, at present, all people who pass the virus test in the square will be centrally managed, and they are not allowed to contact each other, let alone run around. As soon as the military vehicle arrives, they will be sent to the city, and they will be tested again at the South Gate. can be released.

If Zhang Zhi and the others wanted to be with Lao Yuan and the others, they could only continue to wait.

"Xiaochi, you lie down and have a good night's sleep, and I'll keep watch at night." After a day's sleep, Zhang Zhi's spirit was much better, so he was about to get up and let Qin Chi lie down on the massage chair.

Qin Chi lay down obediently, but he also pulled Zhang Zhi to lie on his back, and the two slept hugging each other.

Zhang Zhiqing coughed and did not refuse.

Near 12 o'clock in the evening, people in the shopping mall gradually fell asleep. Some people grabbed massage chairs and bedding, and could sleep well in the cold weather. Some people didn't even have cardboard, and were curled up on the cold floor. Got to shiver.

Most of the people who can escape here are young adults, and the figures of the old people are basically invisible. Some children also snuggled sensible in their parents' arms in a heavy atmosphere, daring not to cry loudly.

The squeamish and ignorant child may have already implicated his parents and family, and died on the road of escape.

Everyone was sound asleep, Qin Chi suddenly opened his eyes and woke Zhang Zhi in his arms.

Zhang Zhi was also alert, and immediately woke up, "What's wrong?"

"Brother Zhi, did you hear anything?" Qin Chi sat up, and Zhang Zhi also sat down.

Small roaring sounds came from all directions. Zhang Zhi was about to say something, but Qin Chi suddenly grabbed him, rushed to the corner of the wall almost instantly, and pressed him under him.

Immediately afterwards, the ground shook and the mountains shook, and in the violent shaking, all the four-storey shopping malls collapsed, turning into ruins in an instant.

Zhang Zhi's eyes were also darkened, and he didn't know anything.

I don't know how long it took, the nearby sirens sounded loudly, like human wailing, resounding in the thunder and lightning.

Not only the shopping mall, but the entire earthquake area was in ruins. Most of the people hiding in the building were hit by the broken roof beam before they could even shout, and they were buried in the ruins forever.

Roads cracked, houses collapsed, the world was spinning, and countless lives were lost in the blink of an eye.

After the earthquake subsided, Zhang Zhi, who was in the dark, heard someone shouting anxiously, "Brother Zhi, Brother Zhi!" The

cold raindrops fell on his face. Zhang Zhi suddenly recovered, only to find half of his body. All were buried in the rubble, and Qin Chi was digging furiously with his hands, trying to rescue him.

"Xiaochi..." Zhang Zhi swallowed and swallowed the sweetness in his throat back into his stomach.

Hearing his voice, Qin Chi, whose face was pale, froze, moved for a while, and then raised his head in disbelief.