Chapter 126 A charming accident

"You said you..." Zhao Fengnian was angry and distressed when he remembered Qin Chi's words, "Aren't you always cautious and more prudent than anyone else, how could you be distracted? How dare you be distracted by being outflanked by zombies outside the base, you Don't die?"

Wen Jia tilted his head and glanced at him, with something in his eyes that he didn't quite understand.

That seems to be... grief?

Wait a minute, how could it be grief?

Zhao Fengnian felt that he had read it wrong and wanted to rub his eyes and look again, but Wen Jia was already lying in bed with his back to him and ignoring him.

"Brother Zhao, it's all my fault, I'm the one who's hurting everyone." Joan on the bed next to him said guiltily.

"Don't talk, are you all right?" Zhao Fengnian asked again.

Qiao An shook his head and looked at Wen Jia worriedly.

He just had a slash on his arm, but he was not allowed to leave the observation point, because there were too many germs in the air, and zombie viruses might also seep through the wound, so it's best to be cautious.

Here, Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi have already changed everything in the small room. The sheets and bedding are all disposable, as well as the kettle and disposable paper cups. The porridge in the small pot exuded the fragrant smell of rice, and Zhang Zhisheng brought it out and let several people eat it.

Afterwards, Zhang Zhi tested Wen Jia and Qiao An for the virus, which showed no abnormalities.

Although this trip was dangerous, it shouldn't be a big deal.

After doing this, everyone was exhausted, and Ba Ping slumped on the bench and fell asleep, snoring continuously. Zhao Fengnian and Mu Zi took the initiative to stay to take care of the injured, and Xie Yuzhao returned to his residence.

After everything was settled, Lao Yuan lifted his feet and walked towards the residence, almost running, and disappeared in an instant. Qin Chi took Zhang Zhi and walked very slowly. After making sure that Lao Yuan could not be seen, he took Zhang Zhi directly into the bathroom and into the cubicle.

"Xiaochi, are you in heat?" Zhang Zhi could feel that Qin Chi's breathing became heavier and heavier, and the familiar pheromones spread like a dense fog, causing him to lose control.

"Xiao Qiao's pheromone made me and Lao Yuan a little bit overwhelmed, and all the inhibitors that I brought out were used by Brother Wen and Lao Ba." Qin Chi's hands were rough, and he pulled Zhang Zhi's pants chain directly, pressing the person on the ground. On the clapboard, I couldn't wait to kiss it.

As a marked Beta, Zhang Zhi is of course also eager for Qin Chi, but he always feels as if he is missing something, so he gasps and asks, "Where is Lao Yuan?

" , I won't bear

it with him." Qin Chi said and began to complain again, "Did I lose my charm, and I'm still thinking of others because of this?" Occupied by Qin Chi, the familiar pleasure made the brain dizzy, and the thing that just remembered the eyebrows was forgotten.

In a situation where someone might come in at any time in the bathroom, Zhang Zhi's irritation could be imagined, but Qin Chi was cheap, and he ate and wiped the people clean, not even letting go of the bones.

It was almost dawn, and people came in and out of the bathroom from time to time. The pheromone of Qin Chi's riot subsided, and Zhang Zhi, who was all soft, was carried back.

Zhang Zhi was lying on Qin Chi's back, covering his head with his clothes, so that no passers-by could see his appearance.

If this is seen, it is inevitable that he will not think much about it. He is thin-skinned and can't stand the discussion.

When the cold wind blew, Zhang Zhi was awake, and he was almost asleep before he remembered what he wanted to say last night, and immediately woke up.

"Oops!"

Qin Chi held his butt and said with a wicked smile, "Brother Zhi remembered that he didn't wear a condom last night?"

"No!" Zhang Zhi was not in the mood to joke with him, his face changed dramatically, "Xiao Xie slept in Lao Yuan's bed last night. Yes!"

Qin Chi's footsteps paused, "Fuck, really?"

Zhang Zhi was stunned for a moment, "Quick, go back immediately!"

Qin Chi was full of energy, and rushed towards the residence with Zhang Zhi behind his back.

However, the two were still many steps late, and when they rushed back to their residence, seeing the messy bed and the pheromones that had not yet dispersed in the air, they knew that the battle situation last night was definitely not easier than theirs.

Lao Yuan was like a child who did something wrong, sitting on the floor by the door smoking a cigarette, three strands of his hair turning white in worry.

Zhang Zhi got down from Qin Chi's back and whispered, "Old, Lao Yuan?"

Lao Yuan woke up like a dream, looked up at him, then grabbed his hair with one hand, and said melancholy, "That Xie Yuze, Xiao Xie, he is not Is it an Alpha or a Beta, why did it suddenly become an Omega?"

Qin Chi didn't know what to say, and he was very sympathetic, "He has always been an Omega, and usually he should have used an inhibitor."

Qin Chi has experience like this Humanly speaking, it's not difficult to distinguish a person's pheromones, and Xie Yuze has been with them for a while, and Xie Yuzhe takes care of his younger brother more in many places, so it's easy to see the clues.

The only thing the team didn't notice was Lao Yuan, who was as sluggish as a fool in this respect. Even Muzi discovered it early, and fantasized about getting closer to idols when he grew up.

The thought of waiting for Xie Yumaru and Mu Zi to know that Xie Yuze was ruined by Lao Yuan, it would be strange if the world didn't turn upside down.

Lao Yuan was still in a state of daze, and it seemed that he still couldn't figure out how Xie Yuze became an Omega and was eaten and wiped clean by him.

Zhang Zhi would only have guilt towards Xie Yuze, and asked while cleaning up the messy bed, "Have you used lubricant?"

Lao Yuan's eyes were blank, "What?"

"..." He looked at the sheets that were dry Zhang Zhi had the urge to go up and kick Lao Yuan for the blood.

Qin Chi opened the window to ventilate the air, and sighed, "I have a hunch, Lao Yuan, you will be beaten horribly and horribly next, don't worry, I won't help you."

After all, it was Lao Yuan's fault . , as long as Xie Yumao doesn't want Lao Yuan's life, they can't help.

Lao Yuan was even more hesitant, shrinking to the ground extremely decadent.

Zhang Zhi wanted to cook some porridge to send to Xie Yuze, but Qin Chi pushed him back to the bed. The two of them stayed all night without closing their eyes. If it wasn't for Xie Yuze's incident, Zhang Zhi would have fallen asleep.

After that, Qin Chi cooked porridge and sent it to Xie Yuze, Zhang Zhi rested on the bed, and Lao Yuan thought about life on the ground, which was very harmonious.

When Qin Chi came back, he said that Xie Yuze acted like a normal person, Xie Yuzhe had been sleeping, and he didn't know what happened to his brother for the time being, but he would find out sooner or later. After saying that, Qin Chi accused Lao Yuan again, "You don't understand Lianxiangxiyu too much. I think Xiao Xie is limping

, and his face is terrifyingly white. Didn't you give people good care?"

Xiaocao, "Go, what kind of care do you need?" He has never cared for anyone!

Qin Chi swishly took out a lot of nursing products from the space, put them in a small bag and handed them to Lao Yuan, "If you figure it out, go and see others, people are not people who sell themselves on the street, and you are irresponsible. Is it?"

Lao Yuan's group silently took the bags and continued to curl up in the corner.

It was dishonorable for Lao Yuan to do such a thing, and it involved Xie Yuze's privacy, so Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi didn't tell anyone and let them solve it on their own.

Lao Yuan has been a boring gourd for ten thousand years. He has traveled all over the country and abroad in recent years. He never knew how to think about his own life-long affairs. He only took care of Muzi, and he could just find someone to solve it when he was in estrus.

From Qin Chi's point of view, of course, I hope Lao Yuan can have a good talk with Xie Yuze. It would be best if there is follow-up development. However, as far as the current situation is concerned, the two may still have to get along.

Lao Yuan's matter has not been resolved, and new troubles follow. Wen Jia and Qiao An were still at the observation point, and the new order came down. Their team must go to a more dangerous area to collect supplies in a few days. If they want to escape temporarily, the Xizhao Base will contact all large-scale domestic enterprises. The base, charged them with stealing the base's property, and were wanted.

If the previous orders were restrained, this time they were nakedly killed.

After discussing for a long time, Lao Yuan and Qin Chi felt that this was not the way to go. They had to ask that Lu Xingzhou to clarify. If it was because of Qiao An's relationship, they should also let Qiao An see the real face of the scumbag, and stop being deceived.

After Wen Jia and Qiao Ann came back, Zhang Zhi finally told him about it after being entrusted by others.

After listening to this, Qiao An was stunned for a while, before he said, "So, it's very likely that my husband wanted to kill me in order to marry someone else, so he planned so many things?"

Zhang Zhi didn't know what to do? Nodding or shaking his head, "This is just our guess. If we want to figure out the situation, we must have a head-to-head conversation with Lu Xingzhou."

They are weak and weak, and even if they have guns and space, it is impossible for them to be enemies of the entire base. If the Xizhao base bites them desperately, they will definitely not be able to hang around in the major bases, and I don't know how difficult it will be in the future.

Become the public enemy of the whole people, what will happen in the end?

Joan opened her eyes wide and thought about it for a long time, then suddenly smiled easily.

Mu Zi next to him thought he was frightened and whispered, "Brother Qiao An, don't worry, even if that's the case, we won't let you go, you are now a member of our team, and we will protect you no matter what. You."

Qiao An smiled and said, "That's not the case, Brother Zhi, Mu Zi, I believe someone in the base wants me to die, but that person will definitely not be my husband."

Qin hiding in the dark Chi and the others all looked at each other, and Lao Yuan came out from behind the curtain, "Why are you so sure?"

Qiao An added, "My husband loves me very much, let's not say that he will not treat me like this, even if If he really wants to marry someone else, there is no need to kill me. Because neither of us have a certificate, I have no identity and no background. Even if he wants to transfer love, I can't take revenge on him, and it's impossible for him to cause harm. Any threat."

Ba Ping said, "Xiao Qiao, you are too naive, aren't you, this Alpha is ruthless, maybe he saw that you even gave birth to a child, and was worried that the child would seek revenge from him in the future, so he thought How about completely killing you?"

As soon as Ba Ping finished speaking, Zhao Fengnian and Lao Yuan tacitly dragged him behind and beat him.