Chapter 13 The elders of the Zhang family

Qin Chi originally planned to take Zhang Zhixian to the hospital to check his body, but the next day, before the two could go out, they were disrupted by several uninvited guests.

Several elders of the Zhang family - Zhang Zhi's parents and eldest brother came to the house to ask Zhang Zhi for an explanation after learning that Zhang Leyue was beaten by Qin Chi and hospitalized.

The relationship between those three people and Zhang Zhi is not very good, especially Zhang Zhi's elder brother Zhang Xu, because he is a relatively good alpha, so he is very resistant to his younger brother Zhang Zhi, who is a beta. Zhang's parents also think that Zhang Zhi is neither a commander A proud and powerful alpha, not a beautiful, weak and lovable omega, has never liked him very much.

Zhang Zhi is a person who yearns for family affection. This will not change until the end of the world, but all the people he loves betrayed and abandoned him, including Qin Chi.

The three Zhang family sat on the sofa without saying a word, but their faces were as black as Bao Zheng, while Zhang Zhi stood opposite the sofa, bowing his head and waiting for a lesson.

Qin Chi remembered that in the past life, they were separated from the Zhang family's parents and elder brother from the beginning, and they never saw each other again until the end, but looking at Zhang Leyue being taught like that, the Zhang family is probably not a good person.

Moreover, few of Zhang's family had come to the house at that time. It is very likely that Qin Chi changed his mind and beat Zhang Leyue to make him seriously injured and hospitalized, which made the original trajectory slightly deflected.

The two sides faced each other for a long time, then Father Zhang finally spoke slowly, "Zhang Zhi, you are too much this time, we handed Yueyue to you, but you condoned outsiders to beat him like that, you are an uncle, are you worthy of us? ?"

Zhang Zhi lowered his eyes and whispered after a long while, "I'm sorry."

"Is it okay to say sorry?" Zhang Xu was furious when he heard this, "Our Yueyue is the treasure of the family, we can safely hand him over. Here, you treat him like this? Did you take us seriously?"

Mother Zhang was also unwilling to be lonely, and scolded her, "That's right, Xiaozhi, this time you are really outrageous, Qin Chi is an outsider no matter what, you treat Yueyue like that for an outsider, and you say that if he calls the police, Why are you so ruthless if you don't give him living expenses?"

The three of them became more and more angry, you and I said each and every sentence so vigorously that Zhang Zhi couldn't get in a word, so he could only hang his head and let it go. They scold.

Qin Chi looked at him furiously beside him. He was about to scold him, but he was stopped by Zhang Zhi's eyes.

He knew what Zhang Zhi meant. These people wanted to make trouble with Zhang Zhi for a long time. Today, they were just taking advantage of the problem. If they opened their mouths to defend themselves, they would fall into a trap.

Zhang Zhi was not favored at home, and no one regarded him as a relative. Back then, when he started his business, Qin's father lent him money and provided him with a lot of help. Later, he married Qin Chi, and the Zhang family also clamored to divide the Qin family's property, but of course he didn't listen.

For this matter, Zhang Zhi has been excluded a lot, and Zhang Leyue is estimated to have been instructed by her family to seduce Qin Chi on purpose, so that the perfect family that Zhang Zhi expects is torn apart.

Qin Chi has always lived under the protection of his parents. If he hadn't witnessed it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed that there were such parents in this world.

The three of them were making trouble, Qin Chi didn't take it to heart after he figured it out. He just watched Zhang Zhi stand hard, and used to pull people to sit down on the sofa together, and occasionally help Zhang Zhi rub his sore waist.

It seems that a few pillows need to be prepared, and they will be thrown in the car and placed on the seat to prevent Zhang Zhi from exacerbating back pain during the long journey.

Zhang Zhi was amused by Qin Chi's inadvertent little actions. After getting married, the two had never been so close, let alone Qin Chi's thoughtful actions. In the past, Zhang Zhi didn't even dare to think about it.

The situation of the two people's affection and love fell into the eyes of the three people on the opposite side, making people angry and doubtful.

They have been listening to Zhang Leyue saying that Qin Chi hates Zhang Zhi, but what is going on in front of them? Isn't the relationship between the husband and wife very good?

Although they were puzzled, they still did not stop attacking Zhang Zhi. After discovering that Zhang Zhi had turned a deaf ear, they aimed at Qin Chi and bombarded him indiscriminately, trying to make Qin Chi furious in order to achieve their goal.

But in fact, Qin Chi, who has experienced the baptism of the end of the world, doesn't take their little insults seriously at all.

The three of them spoke dryly. Zhang Xu couldn't hold his breath and said loudly, "In short, I have asked my lawyer friend to sue this matter. Zhang Zhi, Qin Chi, what do you think?"

Zhang Zhizheng wanted to say When he ordered something, Qin Chi scratched his palm and spoke first, "I understand what you mean, don't you just want compensation? Just say what you want, and I'll do it for

Brother Zhi." The last one, after all, with Zhang Zhi's love for Qin Chi, they also know that Zhang Zhi can give up anything in order to keep Qin Chi.

Hearing Qin Chi say this, Zhang Xu was so happy that he jumped up with joy, but he still held back his joy, thinking that he had to let Qin Chi's ignorant bastard bleed again.

"My son's head was broken by you. Let's not talk about the medical expenses and nutrition expenses. If you take two million, it will be written off." If it wasn't for the money, they wouldn't have traveled all the way.

Zhang Zhi closed his eyes, knowing that if he didn't give it, the matter would never end.

Before Zhang Zhi could respond, Qin Chi smiled playfully again, "Two million? Too little? Isn't what you want most, my brother Zhi's company?

" There is an embarrassed look of being exposed.

Although Zhang Zhi's company is not large, it has always been in a period of profitability. It has a net profit of several million every year, and it is about to usher in a peak period. Once it successfully develops, it is not empty talk to become the city's richest man in time.

The three coveted Zhang Zhi's company for a long time, but they didn't want to go to work in the company, so they waited for Zhang Zhi to get them money and live a free life.

It's just that the company is in the hands of others, and they are not at ease. Now that the company is on the right track, they don't want Zhang Zhi to continue to take big dividends, so they try to get the company and kick Zhang Zhi out.

Not only Qin Chi knew this, Zhang Zhi had also noticed it long ago, and he refused to assign them high-level positions, in order to prevent them from making small moves and causing major problems for the company.

Ignored again and again, the three were also furious. Originally, they planned to let Zhang Leyue control Zhang Zhi through Qin Chi. Who knew that Qin Chi suddenly changed his temper when he was about to succeed.

However, it happened that Zhang Leyue happened this time, so they wanted to take this opportunity to take advantage of Zhang Zhi's importance to Qin Chi and get Zhang Zhi's company step by step.

For Zhang Zhi, the company was his hard work in the first half of his life. Except for Qin Chi, the company was the most important, and he could never let it go. For Qin Chi, who knew the future, the company would be the least valuable thing in the future. Not as useful as a few bags of cookies.