Chapter 83 Leaving the city

The sky was hazy, but not even the chirping of birds could be heard. The entire Qingxing District was as quiet as a dead city, making everyone uneasy.

Apart from them, Brother Hu and others in the distance seemed to have plans to leave Letan City.

Earlier, when Uncle Deng and others evacuated, there was too much noise, causing the surrounding residents to follow in their hearts, hesitating whether they should leave together. But many people don't have enough supplies at home, and they don't have a practical car. Just a sports car that is used for pretending, basically only to give away people's heads, so they can only delay.

Qin Chi walked into the yard and looked at the surrounding villas, thinking that among these people, he didn't know how many people could survive.

Lao Yuan got out of the car, lit a cigarette and sat on a rock to smoke, "Xiao Qin, where are we going?"

Without a goal, he didn't know where to wander.

"Let's go to the south, meet the bases along the way, and see if there are any suitable ones. If you do, join the base. It's better than running around."

Qin Chi thought that the southern Hanhai base should have already been established. . He had a grudge against the leader of the Hanhai Base, and he had to avenge his revenge no matter what.

He would never let go of the man who killed Zhang Zhi and threw him into the zombies at the instigation of Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan.

The next target is the Hanhai Base.

When it was almost five o'clock, Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia also got up. After Ba Ping went to cook, Wen Jia and Zhang Zhi went to Zhao Fengnian's room and told people about leaving.

Zhang Zhi stood beside the bed, "Mr. Zhao, let's go with us first. With your current physical condition, fighting alone is not the way to go."

Zhao Fengnian's eyes darkened a bit, and his expression was rather sluggish, but he really didn't turn into a corpse. Signs, the injury is also improving.

"If you don't dislike it, of course I'll go with you. Great kindness and great virtue, I will definitely repay in the future." Zhao Fengnian also wanted to live, and then went to find two people who were very important to him.

Wen Jia nodded and went up to help him release the handcuffs, "Sorry, I'll have to handcuff him for a while after getting in the car. After two or three days, we'll let you go if you have no problem."

Zhao Fengnian said nothing . Feeling offended, "It should be."

Wen Jia opened the handcuffs for him, let him go to the toilet and eat, then got into the car and handcuffed both of his hands together.

After everyone was tidy up, Mu Zi woke up leisurely, and it took ten minutes to finish eating and cleaning, and it was less than 5:30.

Looking at the bright sky, Lao Yuan sighed, "It's another day that can kill people."

"What are you afraid of, there's no air conditioner in our car." Mu Zi opened the car door and got in.

Zhang Zhi walked around all the rooms, looking at the empty home, his heart was slightly sour.

Qin Chi stood at the door and shouted softly, "Brother Zhi, it's time to go."

"Well." Zhang Zhi packed up his mood and walked quickly towards Qin Chi.

After locking the doors and windows, the car drove out of the yard, Qin Chi also locked the door, got in the car, and the off-road vehicle drove towards the exit.

When passing by Zhang's house, Zhang Zhi saw Zhang Leyue standing at the gate, instructing a group of younger brothers, telling them to pack up and leave quickly. Brother Yang seemed to hate Zhang Leyue, he wanted to kick up several times, but was repeatedly stopped by the younger brother behind him, otherwise he didn't know what to do.

The rest of the Zhang family were also standing in the yard, and it seemed that Brother Hu was going to take them with him.

Seeing this result, Zhang Zhi didn't know how to face it.

He did have a physical disgust for the Zhang family, and after hearing about what happened to Zhao Wencong, he kept aloof from the vicious Zhang Leyue. But in the same way, these people are also his relatives, and he doesn't want to see them end in a very tragic end.

Human thinking is always complicated.

Wen Jia drove, Lao Yuan sat in the co-pilot, and everyone else sat in the back compartment.

The off-road vehicle was originally a seven-seater with three rows of seats. Qin Chi removed the rearmost seat and replaced it with the structure of a motorhome model, and put a coffee table, a small futon, and various kitchen utensils for cooking. The space is quite spacious.

If the second row of seats is flat, the space will be larger, and everyone can cross-legged around the coffee table, eat snacks, drink tea, chat and watch TV, and do anything.

Worrying about the sudden appearance of zombies, Zhang Zhi closed all the windows in the carriage, leaving only Lao Yuan's windows for ventilation. It's not too hot, so don't turn on the air conditioner.

Qin Chi sat in a row with Zhang Zhi, using the computer to connect to the Internet, trying to figure out what happened in Letan City.

Among the others, Ba Ping and Mu Zi played "End Times Massacre 4" together, and even Lao Yuan took out his mobile phone to chase the previously downloaded series, and Zhao Fengnian, who was next to him, was stunned.

Although I always knew the gang was doing well, it was too good to be true. Others are running for their lives, unkempt all day long, unable to eat enough to eat or sleep well, yet they can still play games and watch TV.

Seeing Zhao Fengnian's envious expression, Zhang Zhi took out another computer and handed it over. "There is Happy Fighting Landlord, and there is a USB flash drive under the coffee table. There are all kinds of games, movies and TV shows. You can do anything you want." Except for the Internet.

Zhao Fengnian took over the computer dumbfounded and called out the movie to watch.

Today, he doesn't want to leave!

Before the car drove out of Qingxing District, the sun had already risen, hanging on the edge of the sky as if it had been burned by fire. Wen Jia looked at the front and turned his head to Lao Yuan and said, "Is something wrong up front?"

Lao Yuan sat up straight, and a few people in the back followed.

Qin Chi prayed in his heart, don't be like Luo Cheng, who was only delayed for a few hours, but lingered around for a long time and almost couldn't get out.

Several cars out of the city collided in front of them, and it looked like a car accident. Nowadays, people's hearts are already impetuous, and several families are also making a mess at this meeting. They are unwilling to give in half a step to each other, which seriously interferes with other people's travel.

Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia changed seats and drove from another section of the road.

When it was almost seven o'clock, I finally arrived at the city gate. After registering and testing, I could leave without any abnormality. Zhao Fengnian was tested for a long time because of injuries on his body, and he was able to leave after confirming that there was no problem.

There was no trouble in going out of the city this time, and Qin Chi breathed a sigh of relief.

After leaving the city, he changed to Wen Jia to drive. According to Qin Chi, he went all the way south and found a suitable base to live in.

The surroundings seemed to be safe, and Qin Chi also chatted with Zhao Fengnian.

"I was married before, but as a result, the tasks in the army were too heavy to take care of at home, so my wife ran away with others, and my son was not left to me." Zhao Fengnian was not embarrassed at all when he mentioned the past, and told a few people with a smile. "I was too young to pay much attention to my wife's feelings, and I didn't understand how hard it was for her to conceive and give birth to a child. I only knew how to make her bear it. In the end, she couldn't bear it anymore, so she divorced me."

Zhang Zhi felt the same way. , "So when you said you were looking for someone, you were looking for your wife and children?"

"Yeah, my ex-wife has remarried, and I will debit her most of my salary every year and ask her to raise my son. After all, I run around all year round and can't take care of the child." Zhao Fengnian became melancholy again, " Although they don't live in Luocheng, they are not far from Luocheng. When something happened in Luocheng, I went to see it, and the neighbors said they had moved out long ago, so I can't do anything about it."

Until now, I have not been able to contact anyone. Zhao Fengnian has no reason not to worry.

Wen Jia in front asked casually, "Is your wife an Omega?"

"Yeah, she's so pretty, people who would chase after her would line up in a long queue when I was young, my son is an Alpha, and he looks very much like my wife. Like, very handsome." Zhao Fengnian's eyes were full of smiles when he mentioned his wife and children.

Wen Jia nodded, "I can see that Alphas like you are indeed very popular."

Zhao Feng is almost forty years old, and he is still very handsome. It shows how handsome he was when he was young, and he is also a special talent in the army. , physical fitness is not bad, the conditions are quite good.

Wen Jia's words made Zhao Fengnian laugh out loud, "I'm a Beta, I can't tell from the outside, right?"

What?

Zhao Fengnian is a Beta?

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise and looked at Zhao Fengnian in disbelief.

Zhao Fengnian explained with a smile, "I'm really a Beta. If I don't take the initiative to say it, you will never guess."

He was telling the truth. Betas are generally taller than Omegas and have a tougher personality. Putting aside the issue of pheromones, some Betas are difficult to distinguish from Alphas. Zhang Zhi and Zhao Fengnian are such people.

Everyone quickly accepted this fact and admired Zhao Fengnian even more.

It is an outstanding achievement that a Beta can go this far and join the powerful special forces.

Ba Ping whispered, "I really don't know what your wife thinks, but she left you and ran away with someone else. Could it be that the other party is rich?"

"I don't know about that." Zhao Fengnian's eyes dimmed, "No matter what. Said, I am sorry for their mother and son, and after I find them, I will take them to a safe base to stay, and I will never leave them again."

As for the ex-wife's current family, if she is reluctant to leave, he doesn't mind protecting them together. stand up. After all, his child has always been taken care of by his ex-wife's current husband.

In this team, there is nothing to worry about, but they can understand Zhao Fengnian's mood, and even Mu Zi, who has never seen Zhao Fengnian very much, took the initiative to ask, "Then what does your son look like, do you have any photos? We can help you pay attention."

Now that the world is chaotic, Zhao Fengnian didn't think he could find his wife and children by himself, so he took out a photo from his underwear pocket and handed it to Mu Zi and the others.

The child in the photo is about fifteen or sixteen years old. He is indeed handsome, but he doesn't look like Zhao Fengnian. Judging from his appearance, his mother should be really good-looking.

After everyone saw them one by one, Mu Zi returned the photo to Zhao Fengnian, "Don't worry, we will help you pay attention. If you meet them on the road, as long as they don't make trouble, we will help you to some extent."

"Then thank you in advance. ." After Zhao Fengnian finished speaking, he didn't know what to think, and began to stun again.

Wen Jia suddenly stepped on the brakes, "There is a fork in the road ahead, which way to take?"

There are signs on the side of the road, the one on the left is going to Zhaojiao City, and the one on the right is Wentong City, both of which lead to the south.

Qin Chi thought for a while, "Then..."

Before he could finish speaking, he heard military fighter jets flying over his head, and there was no doubt that the direction was Letan City.