Chapter 60 Grandpa's acquaintance

After all, Grandpa Zhang's house has not been occupied for a long time. Although Zhang Zhi has asked someone to clean it regularly, but the others are not in Letan City. The part-time workers hired somewhat cut corners and did not clean the room much, resulting in dust everywhere.

Several people started to do the cleaning work, and quickly cleaned up the house and gave it a brand new look.

Zhang Zhi wringed out the towel, looked up at the tidy room, and raised his mouth slightly.

This is the place where he grew up. He spent the happiest time with his grandfather here. Now he is able to set foot again with his lover and trusted friends. The sadness he once felt because of his grandfather's departure is now filled in his heart. Pleasure instead.

He once wanted to bring Qin Chi back here, but now his wish has finally come true. "Brother Zhi, the quilt on the bed is a little damp. I'll take it out to dry it, and

change the one in the room. Can you see it?

"

The mats, etc., are spread on the four beds one by one.

Seeing noon, Ba Ping excitedly took out the ingredients and some dried vegetables from the freezer, and went to the kitchen to cook with the top kitchen utensils he had dreamed of. Lao Yuan turned on the TV leisurely and lay down on the soft sofa to watch a movie.

After Wen Jia got permission from Zhang Zhi, he went to Grandpa Zhang's study to find a book to read. Mu Zi was still tinkering with the End Times Massacre 4, and he was bound to clear the level tonight.

There is probably no one but them who can live so leisurely in the last days.

Zhang Zhi stood upstairs and could see everyone's state at a glance.

Without these people, he might have been infected by zombies on the first day when the zombies appeared, but Qin Chi didn't give up on him, who would only be a hindrance, and Lao Yuan and others didn't dislike him who was worthless. He could have such a lover. And friends, he was really lucky.

Thinking of this, Zhang Zhi felt a little sad again.

If only he could be stronger.

Qin Chi put away his luggage, came out of the bedroom, and saw him in a daze in front of the railing at a glance.

"Brother Zhi, didn't you say you were going to visit a neighbor and buy weapons from him?" Qin Chi walked over and put his arms around his waist, "Bag will probably have a while to cook, so should we go to the neighbor first? That?" In the

afternoon, it will be particularly dry outside, so it's best not to leave the shelter, so as not to be baked off.

Zhang Zhi glanced at the next door, "Do you want to go now?" Well

, it was lunch time, so everyone should stay at home.

Although all the nearby zombies had been cleaned up, Qin Chi still didn't dare to take it lightly. He put the pistol behind his waist, put on the jacket with Zhang Zhi, said hello to the others, and went out.

The weather was so hot that I couldn't feel it in the air-conditioned room, but as soon as I opened the door, the heat wave rushed towards me. Zhang Zhi stepped on the ground and felt that the soles of his feet were about to melt.

Only standing at the door for less than thirty seconds, the two of them were covered in sweat on their foreheads. This kind of weather did not evaporate those zombies, which shows how tenacious the zombies' vitality is.

The outside world is like a huge steamer, and people will soon become familiar when they stand in it. Qin Chi was so hot that he gasped for breath, and Zhang Zhi was no better. His glasses were covered with mist from sweat, and his eyes were blurred.

Zhang Zhi took off his glasses and took Qin Chi to his neighbor's house quickly.

This neighbor is not living in a small bungalow like the rich people around him, but a tin house that is out of tune with the surrounding buildings.

This kind of house is like a large junkyard, and it looks shabby from the outside. However, in such a rich gathering place, this kind of building has not been demolished, which shows that the identity of the owner is not simple.

The three sides except the front of the tin house are surrounded by very thick iron sheets, and there is only one rolling door for entry and exit.

Zhang Zhi walked to the door and slapped the shutter a few times, and the shutter made a harsh sound.

The usual movements that were used to make other residents startled, and they all looked from the window. After seeing that the "culprit" was a human being, he scolded and shrank back home.

Zhang Zhi patted the door again, "Uncle Deng, I'm Zhang Zhi, are you there?"

Qin Chi picked up a piece of scrap cardboard and fanned Zhang Zhi, "Isn't he not there?"

"Probably not."

Zhang Zhigang After speaking, the rolling shutter door was rolled up from below, and then a curly-haired youth with a cute baby face looked at the two of them curiously, "Who are you and who are you looking for?"

Zhang Zhi also didn't know the youth in front of him. "My name is Zhang Zhi, I'm here to find Uncle Deng, is he here?"

"Oh, yes, he's shitting." The

young man's straightforward words embarrassed Zhang Zhi, but Qin Chi couldn't bear it. Stay and laugh.

The young man was not worried about whether the two of them were infected with the zombie virus, and let them in without any vigilance.

Seeing that the young man seemed to be Uncle Deng's acquaintance, Zhang Zhi instructed him not at ease, "The knock on the door may not necessarily be a human being, but it may also be a zombie. Before opening the door next time, be careful." The

young man turned his head and showed his teeth . He smiled, "I know, but it's alright, we have our senses."

He said so, and Zhang Zhi couldn't keep telling him.

There are several old-fashioned big fans in the tin house, and the old fans are whirling, but they have no effect on abnormally high temperature days.

Qin Chi stood in front of the fan, and was sweating by the "warm wind" caught in the heat wave. He stepped aside and asked casually, "Isn't there a power outage, or is it only our house that hasn't lived in it for a long time, so the power outage is gone? "

Did you just come back from out of town?" the young man said, moving a cooler and plugging it in.

"Yeah, it's from Luocheng."

"Oh, Luocheng, that place must be..." The young man moved the air outlet of the air cooler to Qinchi's side, and said, "Now Qingxing District has intermittent water supply and power supply. , every day from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm, and from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm, the water supply time will be longer, if there is no unexpected situation, the water will be cut off from 12:00 pm to 6:00 am."

Qin Chi nodded, indicating to write down .

"Uncle Deng should be out soon, you sit down first." The young man said, holding a can of cold beer for each of them and shaking it, "Drink?"

"I don't drink, thank you." Zhang Zhi politely declined. , Qin Chi stretched out his hand, took the can, tore the tab, and took a sip into his mouth.

It's so cool.

There was no sofa in the house, only a layer of mat was spread on the floor. The two sat down with their legs crossed, and the young man sat on the small stool opposite them and asked, "What are you looking for Uncle Deng?"

"I need some weapons, I want to find them. Help Uncle Deng." Zhang Zhi and Uncle Deng are old acquaintances, so they don't beat around the bush.

The young man smiled, "Do you know what Uncle Deng does?" Everyone in the neighborhood thought Uncle Deng was a ragged old man.

"When I was young, my grandfather brought me to visit Uncle Deng, and I saw him playing with guns." Zhang Zhi said vaguely.

The young man laughed again, nodded and said, "I see. You can tell me if you have anything. I am now Uncle Deng's successor.

" How long will it take to get these things?"

Qin Chi glanced at him and saw that they were all cold weapons such as axes.

"Brother Zhi, when did you list it?"

"I also discussed it with Lao Yuan when you were driving, and he added some."

In terms of his familiarity with weapons, Zhang Zhi was far behind Lao Yuan.

The young man looked at it for a while, "It's not difficult, at most four or five days."

"Four or five days?" Qin Chi was a little surprised. Now it's the end of the world, and traffic is paralyzed. Even if there is another way, it won't be so fast. ?

The young man saw through his thoughts and said, "The more chaotic the world is, the easier it is to get these things."

Moreover, these people rely on this kind of business to make a living, and they all walk on the tip of a knife, and the end times will have little effect on them. .

Zhang Zhi nodded to show his understanding, and then asked, "So, in terms of remuneration?"

Now that the money is worthless, I don't know what the youth will ask for in exchange.

Just as the young man was about to speak, an old voice came from behind.

"Oh, little babe, what did you cook in the morning, and seafood porridge, you're probably not poisoned, I've been pulling it all morning!

" , I eat more than you, so why is there no problem at all?"

"Little bastard, I've learned to talk back to you! Believe it or not... ouch, ooh, ouch, I'm going to pull it again!" The visitor was a gray-haired but energetic old man, who would clamp his ass and struggle with difficulty. Contracting the anal sphincter, a wrinkled old face turned blue.

Zhang Zhi also looked over, "Uncle Deng?"

"Hehe, Xiao Zhang, I haven't seen you for a few years, and you are more mature." The old man glanced at Qin Chi again, and there seemed to be a ray of light in his eyes, "Who is this child?"

" His name is Qin Chi, he is mine, ahem, lover." No matter how many times he introduced Qin Chi to his elders, Zhang Zhi blushes.

Qin Chi politely bowed to Uncle Deng, pretending to be a good student, "Uncle Deng is good."

Uncle Deng looked at Qin Chi a few times and said nothing.

Zhang Zhi stood up and said to Uncle Deng: "Uncle Deng, I need a batch of weapons. In terms of remuneration, do you want gold or something else?"

He has no money now, but if Uncle Deng wants something, they will Friends can go to the city to "borrow".

Uncle Deng walked over to the wall, clutching his butt, and waved his hand slowly, "Xiao Zhang, uncle will get you what you want, if you have a good wine, just bring a bottle, and the rest will be fine. Don't need it."

Zhang Zhi didn't expect the "remuneration" to be so cheap, so he said quickly, "No, Uncle Deng, although the amount I want is not much, it's definitely not easy to get it, you..."

"Hi, my grandfather and I Is the friendship worth it?" Uncle Deng walked up to the young man, picked up the list and glanced at it, "Don't look at Uncle Deng, but it's not worse than when you were young, and it happens that some people want weapons, I Just pay more attention to you when 'restocking'."

As the youth said, the more chaotic the world is, the more prosperous their business will be. From the time when the zombie rumors broke out in Luocheng Kaicheng to the present, Uncle Deng's orders have exceeded people's imagination. If he hadn't been familiar with Zhang Zhi, he would be too lazy to take care of what Zhang Zhi wanted.