Chapter 86

Facing Lao Yuan's careful teaching, Mu Zi rolled his eyes, "Lao Yuan, you're really nagging more than a woman now, you should hurry up and find me a mother, or if this goes on like this, you really want a mother. It 's gone."

"Go, you little bastard is looking for a fight!" The

father and son chased and fought, making Zhao Fengnian envious.

If only he could find his child as soon as possible.

At ninety o'clock in the evening, Zhang Zhi took out two tents from the luggage compartment and spread them out with Qin Chi.

There are so many of them that if they want to lie down and sleep at night, they can only sleep in tents, which can never fit in the car.

Zhao Fengnian was also very conscious, and took the initiative to help set up the tent, and then got into the tent and stayed.

There are no Omegas on their team, and the only two betas are married, so there's nothing to hide. Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi naturally wanted to live in a tent, Mu Zi slept in the car, the rest of Lao Yuan and Ba Ping slept together, and then Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian.

Everyone didn't pay attention to the issue of accommodation, and they slept together after a break. If there was an Omega, it would be much more troublesome.

Ba Ping and Qin Chi were on watch at night. Because Zhang Zhi and Zhao Fengnian didn't sleep in the afternoon, they had a good rest at night.

While Zhao Fengnian was not paying attention, Lao Yuan took out the toilet water from the space and distributed a bottle to each of them.

The tent is not tight, there are many mosquitoes in the wild, and the weather is too dry to use mosquito coils, so we can only rely on toilet water to repel mosquitoes. If you don't even have toilet water and stay outside all night, you might wake up the next morning and become a mummified corpse.

Qin Chi stayed at midnight, and after changing to Ba Ping at two o'clock, he fell asleep with Zhang Zhi in his arms. Just ten minutes before he fell asleep, he was woken up by Ba Ping again, and the two stood outside the tent together.

"Xiaochi, listen and see, is there a particularly big movement in front of you, like someone is crying?"

Qin Chi patted the huge mosquito resting on his arm, frowning and looking forward.

Help... ah ah...

The indistinct weeping female voice came from the wind, and at the same time, there was an extremely strong smell of blood, and the shrill sound was horrifying.

"Are zombies coming? Shall we wake up the others, get in the car and leave?" Ba Ping asked nervously, holding the spatula.

Qin Chi listened carefully for a while, "It's not a zombie."

"How do you know it's not?"

"Listen again, that person is calling you 'all the money', 'don't kill me', 'spare me' and so on. These words are obviously addressed to a living person who can communicate, and if it is really a zombie, it is impossible for the people in the vicinity to not react at all."

Ba Ping listened carefully, and it didn't take long for the riot to subside, and the night returned to silence. As if nothing had happened.

"Could it be the one that showed off his wealth during the day?" Ba Ping only thought of this possibility.

"Who knows." Qin Chi yawned, "Bag, who should I go back to first." "Okay, I'll be

there for you. Sleep in peace."

Qin Chi went back to the tent and closed his eyes. fell asleep.

Ba Ping watched for a while, but did not go to check the situation. It's better to have less than one more thing, and they'd better not meddle in their own business.

Early the next morning, all the refugees in the cars woke up, packed up and ready to go.

Zhao Fengnian squatted on the ground, watching Wen Jia brush his teeth intently.

Wen Jia was so uncomfortable being stared at by him that he almost swallowed his mouthwash.

"What are you looking at?" If it wasn't for the fact that this person was not malicious, Wen Jia would want to punch him.

Zhao Fengnian looked puzzled, "I've wanted to ask for a long time, did you guys hide a Doraemon cat, why are you so complete with toothpaste and toothbrushes?"

Not only the six of them, but even Zhao Fengnian, an outsider. There are spare toothbrushes, in addition to shower gel, soap and towels, there is nothing missing.

Wen Jia said without changing his face, "Qin Chi, you know, his wife Zhang Zhi is very rich, and he also owns a big shopping mall. When we fled from Luocheng, the supplies were well prepared."

Zhao Fengnian also I don't know whether to believe it or not, and asked again, "Where's your RV?"

"Dora A Dingdong is in the belly pocket."

"...What?"

Mu Zi came over with a bowl of instant seafood porridge and looked curiously at it. The two of them, "What are you discussing?"

Wen Jia silently packed up the toiletries and threw Zhao Fengnian, who had many questions, to Mu Zi.

Zhao Fengnian looked at Wen Jia's back and scratched his head in confusion, "I just asked casually, even if you really have Doraemon, I wouldn't say it outside, why are you running so fast?

" thing, he can't do it.

Mu Zi didn't understand what the two were talking about, so he put aside his curiosity and said to Zhao Fengnian, "Well, Brother Zhi told you to go over there

." He patted Muzi's head, and then walked to the off-road vehicle tent.

Lao Yuan and Ba Ping were closing their tents. When Zhao Fengnian passed by, several adults got into the car together.

Ba Ping took out a leaflet, "Look, I picked it up on the road this morning."

"What?" Zhao Fengnian took a look, "Base?"

Zhang Zhi answered, "Yes, a new one. The established base is receiving people, and people who have a certain ability to protect themselves and are willing to unite are required to join."

No city dares to accept survivors like them from hard-hit areas, even if the state forces them to accept them. They are like rootless duckweeds, with nowhere else to go but a base for the survivors.

The newly established base may be rudimentary and the mechanism is imperfect, but it is a place to rest for a while.

"Are you planning to go to this base?" Zhao Fengnian read the map route marked on the flyer, and there were a few words to encourage everyone to cheer up.

Lao Yuan nodded, "We've discussed it, and we plan to take a look first. If it's suitable, we'll leave. If it's not suitable, we'll leave."

Qin Chi didn't have any objections. You can go to this base first to find out the situation.

Mu Zi has no right to speak, he will follow the adults wherever they go.

The only Zhao Fengnian who hasn't decided yet, Zhao Fengnian looked at the map and said after careful consideration, "I'll be with you."

At present, this base seems to be the only one in the entire southern central region. His wife and children are also considered survivors of the disaster area. If you are not accepted by the city, you can only go to the base.

Go there and the chances of finding someone are a little higher.

After everything was confirmed and everything was cleaned up, everyone got into the car together, and Lao Yuan drove to the new base.

Not only them, many people have the idea of ​​​​going to the base first after receiving the news.

The car was not even a mile away, and Zhang Zhi inadvertently glanced out of the car window and was stunned for a moment.

"Look outside."

Several people in the car looked in that direction and saw several corpses lying on the roadside in the field.

In addition to two middle-aged men, one man and one woman, there are also three young children. They may have had their aortas cut directly, their bodies were stained red with blood, and they were lying in the middle of the grass and mud with wide eyes. Mosquitoes buzzed around, giving off a foul stench on a hot day.

Ba Ping retracted his gaze, "It's the owner of a luxury RV."

The wailing last night was probably from these people...

Zhao Fengnian was not surprised at the current situation. A child was killed without knowing why.

Wen Jia did not stop and continued to drive forward. Along the way, people in other vehicles saw the body, but no one was willing to help collect the body. It was so high-profile during his lifetime, and after his death, the whole family was exposed to the wilderness. This is the end of being too high-profile.

This incident also sounded a wake-up call to Qin Chi and others. Even if they had guns in their hands, it was inevitable that they would be negligent. Once they were targeted and waited for an opportunity, they might end up the same.

The atmosphere in the car was dull, and no one said a word until we drove all the way out.

After a long time, Mu Zi finally couldn't hold back his anger, "You guys should make some noises, can't you just keep your face straight?" The

atmosphere was so oppressive that he couldn't take it anymore.

Zhang Zhi rubbed Muzi's head and said, "Who do you think will attack?"

It stands to reason that the rich man hired a large team of bodyguards. Why was the whole family killed in just one night?

Lao Yuan took out the cigarette case and wanted to light a cigarette, but he put it down in Mu Zi's murderous eyes.

"80% of the time, those bodyguards started to make money first." Lao Yuan used to be a mercenary himself and worked for many employers. Some employers don't regard bodyguards as human beings and wantonly beat, scold and bully them, but how many of them can do this kind of work without blood? I'm really in a hurry, I can do anything.

Not to mention how the murdered rich people usually treat their bodyguards, even if they treat them sincerely, there will inevitably be people with bad intentions who will join forces to kill people and grab money.

Wen Jia also said, "Indeed, several cars have been driven away, and the bodyguards have disappeared. It is likely that they are the ones who started."

"What's the use of us knowing, call the police?" Mu Zi asked blankly.

Zhang Zhi smiled and said, "Let's discuss it, don't you think that no one is talking in the car, you are very depressed."

"Then why don't you come and discuss the base you are going to next." Mu Zi took out the flyer and looked at it. "Look, as I said above, this base was formerly a university, and the facilities should be quite complete. There must be a commissary for a boiled water room and a bathhouse."

Having a commissary is one thing, as for whether there is anything to sell in the commissary , that's another story.

Forgetting about the rich family, Qin Chi also looked at the flyer, "We have to hurry up. At the beginning, the base is not staffed enough, and the conditions for entering the base will be relaxed. When there are more people later, it will not be easy."

"Why, entering the base . Are there any conditions?" Ba Ping was as surprised as he was discovering the New World.

Zhao Fengnian is not as naive as Ba Ping, "This kind of base is usually established privately, has nothing to do with the country, and is not a welfare shelter, of course there are conditions."

As long as the conditions are not harsh, you can get a guarantee after joining, which is still very cost-effective.