Chapter 141

Before leaving, Xie Yuze urged thousands of times to write down what happened and gossip when he got home at night. Lao Yuan and Mu Zi got the order and rushed to take out their mobile phones to prepare for recording, which made Zhao Fengnian even more depressed.

The rest of the people quickly finished their breakfast and gathered in the living room waiting for others to come.

Upstairs, Zhang Zhi brought breakfast to Zhao Fengnian's room. Seeing that Zhao Fengnian was smoking, he was quite haggard. His eyes were bloodshot, and he probably hadn't slept all night.

As soon as Zhang Zhi entered, Zhao Fengnian immediately pinched the butt of the cigarette and opened the window to let the smell of smoke waft out.

"I'm so sorry, it made you both feel bad, and you gave the collected things to others for nothing."

"Don't talk about those, you are also a victim, we understand." Zhang Zhi sat down beside him, "Wait for them. Come, ask where your son is."

Zhao Fengnian shook his head with a wry smile.

Since "Zhao Luo" was a few years old, their "father and son" have maintained video calls, so over the years, he never doubted that Zhao Luo was not his son.

He was very sure that before the divorce, the son that Dai Meijiao gave birth to was his, but after that, where did his son go?

It is very likely that the child was lost by Dai Meijiao since he was a child, and he has been deceiving him with his son Wang Hai, who was born with Wang Yang, in order to make him willing to pay the alimony.

Whether a child who is a few years old can grow up is a question, not to mention the end times. Is it really possible to live without the protection of parents?

Zhao Fengnian didn't even have the courage to ask Dai Meijiao. Under normal circumstances, he should have pressed Dai Meijiao to ask about the fate of his real son, but he was worried about getting more accurate information, such as illness and death, such as Dai Meijiao's fate. Don't want to support, sold to human traffickers and so on.

Given how much Dai Meijiao hated him when they got divorced, it's not impossible to do such a thing. Dai Meijiao herself didn't like children that much, maybe she was too young, she was very resistant to the role of "mother", and didn't have much affection for the real Zhao Luo.

The son he had been looking for for so long was probably dead, and he couldn't bear such a result.

Seeing that Zhao Fengnian was in a low mood, Zhang Zhi also felt uncomfortable, "You love your son so much, God will not be so cruel and take away the opportunity for your father and son to get together, relax, no matter when, we will help you continue to look for it. "

...Thank you, really." Zhao Fengnian choked a little.

Just as the two were talking about this, the doorbell rang from outside the gate.

"They should be here." Zhang Zhi stood up, "I'll go out and have a look. If you don't want to face them, we'll handle it for you, and we'll try our best to help you find out about your son's whereabouts."

Zhao Fengnian's lips He moved, turned his face away in silence, and didn't have the courage to go out with Zhang Zhi.

Zhang Zhi opened the door and went out, Qin Chi was waiting.

"How is Lao Zhao?"

"Fortunately, although I'm in a low mood, I haven't lost my mind." Zhang Zhi saw that Mu Zi and Xie Yuzhao had already gone out to open the door, and took Qin Chi's hand, "I'll take him directly to the basement later. How's it going?"

"Don't worry, brother, I cleaned up the basement yesterday, and it's definitely enough for a family of five." Qin Chi laughed sinisterly.

Joan has already greeted the people from the Self-Defense Force. Even if there is a conflict in the yard, no one will disturb him, but it is more convenient in the basement.

The two went downstairs to the yard and saw Wang Yang and the other two sons carrying Zhao Luo-Wang Hai came in.

"Ouch, oh hello, it hurts, it hurts Dad, help me, Dad..."

Wang Hai howled extremely miserably, one leg was covered with strips of cloth, he probably couldn't find a bandage, he could only use a strip of cloth replace.

Wang Yang also shouted in horror, "Zhao Fengnian, surnamed Zhao, your son's leg is broken, come and see, if you ignore him, he will be useless in this life!"

Mu Zi whispered to Ba Ping, " Even if the leg is not broken, I think he is almost useless in this life."

"No, that size is bigger than my old bus, and he is not afraid of being three tall at a young age?" As the largest of all the people That, Ba Ping was shocked by Wang Hai's size.

This child has 170 to 80 pounds, and it is thanks to his father and brothers that he can lift him.

Within a minute, a boy from the Wang family couldn't lift Wang Hai, his arm was sore and he fell to the ground. Wang Yang and the other child couldn't stand it anymore, so they had to throw Wang Hai to the ground.

The ground was covered with snow. Wang Hai was wearing ragged cotton trousers. He was wet by the snow at once, but he didn't dare to jump up and continued to cry, how pitiful he was.

Wang Yang continued to shout, "The surname is Zhao, you are not human anymore, you don't even care about your own son, are you going to watch him die? If you still have any conscience, get out quickly, or I will not care about Zhao Luo. Come on, just watch your son freeze to death in the ice and snow!"

Dai Meijiao also burst into tears, "Zhao Fengnian, Fengnian, come out quickly, our son is really going to be maimed. Because he listened to you and went to work, fell from the sky and broke his legs! He's a good boy and doesn't want to trouble you, but I can't watch him become crippled as a mother! He's still so young, If the leg is really broken, how can I live in the rest of my life!"

Mu Zi and Xie Yumao both looked at them blankly, while Lao Yuan and Wen Jia also stood in the corridor, one video and one smoking, calmly waiting for them to perform.

Zhang Zhi stood behind the door to avoid the wind and snow, and said to Qin Chi in a low voice, "Are they howling enough?

"

Qin Chi immediately understood what he meant, "I see, I'll go right away."

He immediately stepped forward and winked at Lao Yuan. Xie Yumao ran the fastest, only three or two steps away. In front of Dai Meijiao, she looked at the person with a smile.

They had not seen their actions before, and the five members of the Wang family were still a little guilty. They were worried that they would really die. As a result, they would come forward one after another. Everyone was overjoyed, thinking that it really worked.

Xie Yumao stood beside Dai Meijiao, Lao Yuan and Mu Zi were in charge of her other two sons, and Wen Jia was in charge of Wang Yang.

As for Wang Hai, the largest and heaviest, it fell to Qin Chi and Ba Ping.

Zhang Zhi walked to the gate, made sure that no one was watching, and made a gesture to the others.

Lao Yuan and others have experienced hundreds of battles, and they can even kill mutant zombies. It is very easy to deal with a few ordinary people. They stood directly behind the Wang family, then wrapped one hand around the person's neck, covered their mouth with the other, and quickly dragged them into the house.

Everyone except Wang Hai was very easy to solve. Wang Hai was too big and almost got stuck when he entered the house. Qin Chi took a lot of effort to get people into the basement.

Zhang Zhi also quickly closed the door so that no one could see the scene of them "holding" people.

The five members of the Wang family were soon thrown into the basement. The basement was gloomy and dark. They were so frightened that even Wang Hai forgot his "broken leg" setting, so he got up and wanted to rush out.

Wen Jia took out his gun and pointed it at him expressionlessly.

"Move again, and I'll break your leg." This time, it was real, without any false broken legs.

Wang Hai was immediately scared to pee, and a big boy kept shrinking into Dai Meijiao's arms, crying and calling his mother, how embarrassed he was.

Mu Zi looked at him with disdain, really didn't understand how an Alpha who was almost an adult could be so cowardly and incompetent.

Dai Meijiao hugged her son and shouted in horror, "What do you want to do? You are illegally imprisoned, do you know that! My husband is a base operator, you treat us like this, be careful that my husband's boss kills you!"

Xie Yuzhuo smiled He squatted in front of her, "Hasn't your husband quit his job in order to wait for Lao Zhao Yang to become a loafer? He thought he was an operator, dreaming?" After

being told the truth, Wang Yang and Dai Mei Jiao's face changed immediately.

"Next, leave it to me." Xie Yuzhuo squeezed his knuckles and said with a smile, "I have watched a lot of criminal investigation dramas before, but I like to interrogate 'prisoners'."

Wen Jia still held the gun, " I also have something to ask." About the whereabouts of the real Zhao Luo.

Qin Chi put his arms around Zhang Zhi's shoulder, "I'll take Brother Zhi up, you ask first, I'll wait and join in the fun."

Lao Yuan also pushed Mu Zi out, "Children are not allowed to learn this kind of thing, so hurry up and leave. ."

Mu Zi didn't want to leave, "I want to record a video for my idol!"

"Fuck you, your father, I will do it myself!"

Mu Zi felt more and more strange, "No, Lao Yuan, you How can you be more active than me? Didn't you care about my idol before?"

Lao Yuan choked on his own saliva, "This, what's the main reason? It's not because of you, how can a child watch this kind of thing, you hurry up, I will record the video!"

Zhang Zhi laughed funny Guo Muzi said, "Let's go out, let him take care of the rest."

Zhang Zhidu said so, and Muzi had to follow him out.

Wang Hai and Dai Meijiao were still wailing, one screamed "Dad", the other cried "husband", and the other three were so frightened by Wen Jia's pistol that they couldn't make a sound and were shaking uncontrollably.

Qin Chi sent Zhang Zhi upstairs, and went to the basement with great interest.

In the living room, Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi straightened their ears and listened to what was going on below.

Mu Zi tossed and turned on the sofa, fidgeting.

"Brother Zhi, does this count as illegal imprisonment?"

"Yes, but no one cares."

This is already the end of the world, and no one cares about murder and arson, that is, good order can be maintained in such a large base. In other chaotic bases, it is estimated that no one will care about killing people in the street.

What's more, the couple of Wang's family came here in the name of touching porcelain. If they didn't act first, they would only fall into a passive state and be restrained by others.

Besides, they didn't really want to interrupt the lives of the five members of the Wang family, they just threatened them to get rid of their unrealistic thoughts, and by the way asked about the whereabouts of Zhao Fengnian's son.