Chapter 18 Modified car

Wen Jia also pushed on his glasses and said, "There is indeed a sign, aren't the people above nervous about it? It's always right to prepare first."

"That is, there have been heavy rains and earthquakes recently, and mental illness has appeared everywhere. 'The thing about biting people is not sure what biochemical weapons destroy the human nervous system. It is wise to prepare early." Ba Ping held a braised pig's trotter and gnawed happily, his hands were full of oil.

These people have traveled all the year round, they have done all kinds of hard work, and their sense of crisis is far higher than ordinary people. Only Mu Zi, a child who was spoiled by Lao Yuan and the others, lived a carefree life, which was unexpected.

After going to Damu Snow Mountain, a group of people were very worried.

After breakfast, Qin Chi received a call from the depot saying that the off-road vehicle had been refitted, and Qin Chi was asked to inspect the goods.

Lao Yuan and the others were very curious about what Qin Chi spent a lot of money on remodeling the car. He didn't even collect the supplies, and insisted on going to see the car first.

Qin Chi thinks about it and thinks it's OK. He and Lao Yuan's group collect supplies separately. There should be enough time. Just in time, he can take Lao Yuan to see the car, and then refit their car to be more sturdy.

There were not many people in the depot. Qin Chi was treated as a VIP customer as soon as he went there. First, he sat in the office drinking tea and waited for the person in charge of the depot to drive the car to the test field before they went to check.

Qin Chi's car was refitted at a cost of nearly 10 million yuan. It focuses on sturdiness and comfort. The bulletproof steel plate has been thickened several times. It is comparable to a tank, and armor-piercing bullets are difficult to break.

The seats in the first and second rows of the car can be laid flat into beds, and the quilts are placed under the seats and can be used when picked up. The seats in the last row have been removed and replaced with small coffee tables and futon cushions, and equipped with small refrigerators, rice cookers, kettles, induction cookers, etc. The car is powered on, as long as there is gasoline, it can achieve unlimited power supply, and it can also be cooked in the car. something to eat.

The trunk is an oversized luggage compartment. Although there is a space storage box, it is inconvenient to take after all. Some commonly used ones are best placed in the luggage compartment. In addition, a few spare tires should be provided, just in case. .

In general, this car is still mainly for escaping and protecting life. Except for storing necessities of life and meeting the requirements of eating, drinking and sleeping, there are no extra functions.

This is also limited by space. If you want to lie flat in the car, you can't place too many facilities, and the toilet and bathing equipment can only be put aside first.

Lao Yuan and the others circled around the car, and they really couldn't figure out how this car could be worth tens of millions other than being quite sturdy.

Seeing Lao Yuan and the others dissatisfied, the person in charge hurried up and said that this car is mainly based on sturdiness. It is not afraid of the wind and the sun, and the loss rate is much lower than that of ordinary off-road vehicles. Years are not a problem, and frequent maintenance is not required in the later period.

More importantly, this car uses a brand-new engine and power system, which is fast and powerful, but consumes very low fuel, which fully meets Qin Chi's requirements.

Qin Chi was very satisfied with his car, and remembered that Lao Yuan's broken car was not as strong as his own, and might not meet the requirements of survival in the apocalypse.

"Lao Yuan, I still have some money on hand, do you want to modify it?" Before Lao Yuan refused, Qin Chi said meaningfully: "What will happen then, you have to think more about it, in case If the car is not strong, it may lead to death." The

person in charge of the depot was startled when Qin Chi said so exaggeratedly, and wondered if these people were going to drive to rob the bank to prevent the hail of bullets? But if you think about it carefully, if you really want to rob a bank, you won't be running around all over the place.

Lao Yuan pondered for a moment, then watched Wen Jia touch the car body again, came over and whispered in his ear, "It's really strong, it's hard for bullets to penetrate."

At this meeting, Wen Jia never thought that something anti-human and anti-physics such as "zombies" would really appear, but only considering that if order collapses in the end of the world, crazy militants will definitely take this opportunity to disturb the law and order, and guns, etc. were originally banned. The tools appear in large numbers and can cause harm to the unarmed.

In his and Ba Ping's view, the so-called "end times" are more about natural disasters and out-of-control human groups, rather than thinking that zombies are the most terrifying creatures.

However, his words also reminded Lao Yuan. Their car was refitted with a small truck when the team had no money at the beginning. After so many years of love, they were reluctant to change it even after they had money. The tinkering has been driving them around, and all the parts are rotten, and the performance is definitely not as good as Qinchi's.

And seeing Qin Chi's car with such complete functions, Lao Yuan was also moved. After all, what man doesn't love cars?

None of them have bought a house, and they live in the world. If they build an RV, it is indeed a good idea.

Lao Yuan discussed with Wen Jia and others for a while, and finally agreed to take out the savings in their respective small vaults and buy a luxury RV with a large space.

Because the manufacturer didn't have a suitable RV, Qin Chi planned to take Lao Yuan to the auto show to see it, but since the auto show was held in two days, they had to wait for a while.

Qin Chi drove the RV back to the warehouse, and several people went to buy supplies in the afternoon.

Muzi went to buy instant food. That kid likes snacks and is playful, so this trip will probably empty the supermarket's snack area. Lao Yuan gave him a lot of money and let him spend it at will, just as pocket money, but he must remember to buy fast food.

Wen Jia went to buy a portable generator and a large refrigerator, because the storage box belonging to Zhang Zhi held by Qin Chi was very large, and if he could free up a considerable amount of space, he could put it in the refrigerator and prepare some food that could be refrigerated.

Ba Ping turned out to be a chef, and he was also in charge of cooking in the team. When a group of people couldn't find a restaurant in the wild, Ba Ping fished and shot birds to cook for his teammates.

Since this chef is there, he will naturally buy some food such as seasonings, grain, oil, rice and noodles, and improve the types of food Qinchi buys to ensure a balanced nutrition.

Finally, Lao Yuan, he went to the department store to buy daily necessities. As a person who travels around the world all the year round, he knows best what he needs to buy to survive in the wild.

Qin Chi sat in the warehouse and waited for the delivery from various manufacturers. By the way, he searched the Internet to find out what else he needed to prepare. In addition, he helped Lao Yuan to find out what kind of RV is suitable for driving in extreme conditions, and how to modify it.

With Lao Yuan and his group working together, Qin Chi felt a lot more relaxed, and he still had time to call Zhang Zhi back to ask about the situation.

The Zhang family can't wait to get Zhang Zhi's company. It is said that they have mortgaged the luxury house and the famous car, and loaned 10 million to the bank. They just need to follow the correct procedures.