Chapter 129 Party

"Omega's estrus period doesn't end in one night. He is probably in estrus by you, cough... Now he is still in estrus, and he can't find someone to mark him, so he can only use an excessive amount of inhibitors, which will cause damage to his body." Zhang Zhishi Beta, there is basically no estrus period. If I didn't know a little about it when I chatted with Joan, I wouldn't understand anything.

When he heard that it was his own fault, Lao Yuan's attitude became even more humble, "Then, what can I do for him? Go to the doctor?"

Qin Chi said helplessly, "I don't know anything else, but the Omega who is in estrus finds him. What's the use of a doctor? If that's the case, all Omegas in the world can only marry a doctor."

Lao Yuan stayed for a while before he understood what the two meant.

"But, but..." Lao Yuan couldn't speak clearly, and his tongue was knotted. "He agreed to it without entering. How can I, what can I do?"

Qin Chi patted him on the back, "confidence. Point Lao Yuan, is there anyone else besides you who can save Xiao Xie?"

Zhang Zhi pushed both of them out, and then forced Xie Yuze to wake up, who was in bad condition, and said something in a murmur.

Lao Yuan was spinning around outside the door, making Qin Chi dizzy.

After a few minutes, Zhang Zhi finally came out and nodded to Lao Yuan, "I told him, he agrees with you to help him, hurry in."

Lao Yuan was a little bit like being driven by a duck, "Really want to go? "

Zhang Zhi really didn't want to see his cowardly look, and for the first time, he kicked someone in roughly, and then closed the door thoughtfully.

As soon as Lao Yuan left, Qin Chi also frowned and asked, "Is it really that serious?"

Zhang Zhi wiped the sweat on his forehead, "I don't know much, but unless he is temporarily marked, Xiao Xie's situation will only get worse and worse. ."

And now, Lao Yuan is the only candidate, and Xie Yuze also agreed.

Xie Yuze also had another request, that is, he hoped that they could hold Xie Yuzhang back, otherwise when his brother came back, he would definitely splatter three feet of blood.

In the room, Lao Yuan stood awkwardly beside the bed, racking his brains to say something when he saw the red-faced beauty emerge from the quilt and hugged him involuntarily.

With Wenxiang Nephrite in his arms, no one can hold it, and Lao Yuan, an Alpha beast, is no exception.

The two outside the door listened to the door for a while, and they were sure that no human life would be caused, so they left uneasy.

For a whole day, the two found various reasons to take Xie Yumaru to visit the base and eat, but in short, they would not let Xie Yumaru go back, so as not to encounter a war between heaven and man. Xie Yuze had nothing to do, and was willing to stay with friends who got along well, and he was still playing cards with Zhao Fengnian and Mu Zi until the evening.

While Ba Ping was cooking, Joan came back alone.

"Why are you back? Where's your husband and son?"

Qiao An said with a smile, "The baby was taken away by my father, and he was reluctant to let go. The husband was going to come over, but there was something else on the way. The people from the base came to discuss things, and he had to go back again."

Hearing this, Zhao Fengnian laughed playfully, "Then why are you willing to part with your husband? It's not too late to come back tomorrow."

Qiao An said seriously, "Brother Zhao, I miss you." The

others were stunned for a moment, then laughed.

What Joan said was the truth, and they all understood. After all, everyone has been together since the beginning of the apocalypse, drifting apart, and relying on each other in life and death. For so long, the friendship has not been generally deep.

Thinking about not being able to see Joan every day in the future, they also felt a little lost.

Qiao An helped Ba Ping make dinner, and Zhang Zhi and the others just came back from outside, and they happily ate together.

After that, Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian sent Qiao An back, and Xie Yuzhao was forcibly left behind.

Before leaving, Joan also said that his father would invite them to dinner at the villa tomorrow night, thanking them for their long-term care.

Of course you can't miss it.

On the second day, Zhang Zhi still didn't let Xie Yuzhao go, because Xie Yuze's estrus period was not over yet, and he would definitely meet him when he went back. Mu Zi also asked about Lao Yuan's whereabouts several times, Zhang Zhi made excuses to fool him, only Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian knew the truth.

These two people are smarter, and it's hard to hide.

The whole day passed in the blink of an eye, and in the evening, a group of people went to Qiao An's house in a mighty way.

Joan lives in the same type of villa and has a nanny at home. When the group arrived, Joan had been looking forward to it for a long time, and he laughed happily when he saw them.

"Brother Zhi, Mu Zi, you are finally here."

Qiao An's husband, Lu Xingzhou, also greeted him outside, greeted Qin Chi Wenjia and others with a few words of courtesy, and then welcomed them back to the house.

Muzi is still very polite at other people's houses, he didn't jump up and down like a monkey, he just asked, "Brother Qiao An, where is the baby?"

Qiao An was pouring tea for them, and he said with a smile, "I was taken away by my father, The old man is really reluctant to leave his grandson for

a moment." Zhang Zhi also smiled, "Grandpa is mostly close to his grandson." His grandfather is, he always took care of him when he was alive.

Several people were chatting, and on the other side, Lu Xingzhou was also entertaining Qin Chi and others.

"I've heard Xiao An say that if it wasn't for your help along the way, he and his son would have died long ago. As an irresponsible husband and father, I sincerely thank you."

Lu Xingzhou Calm and dignified, but without any airs, it is more comfortable to get along with.

Qin Chi waved his hand, "We are also related to Qiao An, so I won't say anything else. I hope you will treat him well in the future." After

a long time, they have already treated Qiao An as their own younger brother.

Lu Xingzhou nodded, asked them to sit down on the sofa, and said, "Xiao An also said that you are going to buy a villa, I hope you can let me do my best."

Ba Ping is already eating the fresh fruit brought by the nanny, curious. Asked, "Are you still going to give us away for nothing?"

Lu Xingzhou nodded, "You have a lot of people, I plan to give two sets here, I hope you can accept it."

"Wow, so proud?" .

Wen Jia frowned, "We have crystal cores, and we can buy them ourselves."

Lu Xingzhou said indifferently, "This base was built with our Lu family's property, and every plant and tree in it belongs to our private property, with only two villas. I can't express how grateful I am to you."

To him, Joan and his son were invaluable, and even if he had to trade the entire base, he would never blink an eye.

Qiao An sat next to her husband, was taken into his arms by her husband, and said softly, "Brother Wen, please accept it, Xingzhou has already been arranged, it is next to our house, and we can often get together at that time, See you whenever you want."

Wen Jia still felt that no merit would not be rewarded, and Qin Chi didn't really want to take it for nothing, but in the end, he couldn't hold back Qiao An's words and decided to accept it.

Lu Xingzhou didn't say much, and kept the other set for them, and when they were willing to live in the future, they could just move in.

The Alphas have good personalities and are more compatible. After chatting and chatting, the chatterbox opened. Zhang Zhi and Qiao An couldn't talk, and could only play cards with Muzi.

Mu Zi threw out a pair of Wang Zang and asked casually, "Brother Qiao An, how did you deal with that Leng Tianji?"

Qiao An's eyes dimmed, "Xingzhou beat him and sent him back to Leng's house. Go, Uncle Leng and the Lu family are family friends, so it's not good to do too much."

Speaking of what Leng Tianji did, Qiao An was surprised. He had talked to Lu Xingzhou the night before, and learned that Leng Tianji had returned to the Xizhao base alone and cried miserably to the Lu family, saying that due to the serious situation in Kaesong, Qiao An and the newborn baby had already died in the city. In front of him, even the bones were torn apart by the zombies and could not be brought back.

At that time, Lu Xingzhou couldn't believe it, and sent many people to search for Qiao An's whereabouts around Kaicheng, but found nothing. Later, Leng Tianji kept repenting and crying, saying that he did not take good care of Qiao An, and he was so sad that he was about to apologise to death.

Gradually, even Lu Xingzhou thought that Qiao An was really dead, and finally became disheartened and transferred back to find Qiao An's men.

After that, Leng Tianji looked extremely ashamed of Lu Xingzhou in front of everyone, and said that he was willing to take care of Lu Xingzhou instead of Qiao An, and he would not hesitate to pay for it with his whole life.

Everyone thought that Leng Tianji had been living in the guilt of losing Joan, and even comforted him, saying that it was not his fault, he had tried his best, but Joan was too incompetent. It is normal to die when a zombie escapes from the mouth.

No one thought that under Leng Tianji's guilty face, there was actually a vicious heart. It wasn't that Joan was too stupid to get lost, but he deliberately discarded it and wanted to put Joan to death.

Later, seeing that his son was so affectionate, Father Leng decided to marry the Lu family privately, disregarding Lu Xingzhou's refusal, and unilaterally spread the news, forming a trend of forced marriage.

After learning that Qiao An survived and returned to the Xizhao base, Leng Tianji was even more anxious. On the one hand, he was worried that Qiao An would tell the truth, and on the other hand, he knew that once Qiao An returned, he and Lu Xingzhou would no longer be able to do so. .

Later, the series of bereavement actions were also the reaction that Leng Tianji made when he was forced to a dead end. Although Lu Xingzhou really wanted to teach him a lesson, he always had to take care of his friendship with the world and didn't give him too much weight.

In any case, since Qiao Ann has returned to Lu's house, Lu Xingzhou will not let him have an accident again.

When it was time for dinner, Lu Jianhao, the head of the Lu family, came to the restaurant with his grandson and greeted everyone one by one.

Lu Jianhao is a kind and kind old man. He is majestic without losing his closeness. He is also quite courteous to Qin Chi and his party, and keeps thanking them for their life-saving kindness to his daughter-in-law and grandson.

After a meal, Qin Chi and the others became much closer to the Lu family, and they had a relationship with Qiao An, and the two were about to become best friends.

After dinner, Lu Xingzhou asked someone to drive them home, Qiao An reluctantly saw them off at the door, and Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi were also reluctant to bear the baby.