Chapter 107 Blood red

Lao Yuan took out the machete and pressed the head of the zombie in the water. With a twist of the blade, the head of the zombie was separated.

Qin Chi sat close and was splattered with blood, "Old Yuan, don't put blood on the kayak, don't bother to wash it."

"Got it." Lao Yuan sat at the end of the kayak and broke the zombie's head over. After searching a few times, I could not find the shadow of the spar.

The "quality" of zombies in this area is not very good, and they have nothing to gain along the way. Although I have collected a lot of spar before, but if I keep using it like this, it will run out sooner or later.

"Xiao Qin, when the rain stops, let's go to a far place to see."

Qin Chi understood what he meant, "Okay."

Mu Zi suddenly asked, "Idol, did the water you use boil? Before we In a base, many people there drank the water that had been soaked in zombie corpses, and they all turned into zombies."

Both brothers rowing in front nodded.

Xie Yumao said, "We have also heard the news, so we have been trying to collect clean tap water, and we must boil it and filter it several times before using it."

"We still have a filter, but only one, if you are short of water. , you can come to me to filter." Xie Yuze also said.

"Thank you, but I can't use it now. When I need it, I will trouble the two of you." Qin Chi refused.

The water they use now is the water from the farmers' own wells, which comes from the remote mountains. Usually, they have to use reagents to check that there is no zombie virus before using it, which is basically safe.

As for the water in the space, it is natural to save it.

Finally arrived near the fish pond mentioned by Xie Yuzheng and the two. This area is a forest valley. The terrain on both sides is high, and the terrain in the middle is low. After the flood subsides a little, the bare river bank is exposed. There are a lot of lively fish on the beach and in the shallow water. , dangling white flowers.

Mu Zi was so excited, he took off his shoes and threw them on the kayak, then rolled up his trousers, grabbed the fishing net and rushed over, and the adults followed.

Qin Chi looked around and saw that this place was already a certain distance from the farmers where they lived temporarily. Even if the nearby hill collapsed, it would not be able to go there, and the reservoir was connected to the river, and then it would go to a lower place. flow away.

In the future, there will be even bigger floods. Qin Chi didn't want to escape all the way to survive, but died in the flood.

Several people caught a lot of fish, but the kayaks couldn't hold that much. While the brothers were not paying attention, Lao Yuan and Qin Chi threw a lot of fish into the space tank.

Once these live fish enter the space, it will not take long for them to die, and then they can be frozen in the freezer and picked up when you want to eat them.

The sky was still gloomy, breezy, and a little cold.

Zhang Zhi sneezed, Qin Chi immediately went over to hold his hand, "Brother Zhi, are you cold?" The hand was too cold.

"It's okay, I soaked in the water for a while when I was fishing." Zhang Zhi shivered again, frowned and said, "Why did the temperature suddenly drop?"

It wasn't that cold just now, only five or six minutes later, The temperature dropped suddenly. Not to mention Zhang Zhi, who has always been afraid of the cold, even Qin Chi, Lao Yuan and other Alphas felt a little cold.

Xie Yumao glanced at the sky and said hesitantly, "How about we just go back today?"

There were still a lot of fresh fish in the pond, so it was a pity to leave like this.

"Come back tomorrow, these fish are here, and they won't run away." Qin Chi was worried that Zhang Zhi would be frozen, and just wanted to leave quickly.

Mu Zi looked around and whispered, "I always think this place is so gloomy, as if something will come out later."

"Don't say scary words." Lao Yuan walked over with a fishy smell. , hooked Muzi's neck, "Let's go, go back and ask Laoba to cook fish soup for us."

"I want to eat braised fish, do you think it is delicious to cook fish with potatoes? Can you cook it like this?"

"You have to Go ask Lao Ba, generally speaking, he can burn you if you want to eat zombies."

"You are right, the day before yesterday, Ba Ge was drooling at the zombies who were caught in the flood, saying he didn't know about the zombies. How does it taste?" The

father and son dragged a lot of fish and walked towards the kayak.

Zhang Zhi stood in the shallow water and bent over to load a few fish into the net.

There are so many fish, it is a pity to lose them.

Not far away, a large pool of thick blood slowly dispersed.

Zhang Zhi picked up the two fish, and always felt that the water was getting colder and colder, as if his feet would be frozen into icicles when he stepped in the water.

Qin Chi, who was standing next to him, suddenly grabbed him and slowly stepped back, "Brother Zhi, go to Lao Yuan and the others, hurry up!"

Qin Chi rarely talks to him so eagerly, and Zhang Zhi dare not hesitate at all. , and immediately retreated to Lao Yuan's side, and at the same time greeted the two brothers Xie Yuzheng who were still picking up fish in the water and left quickly.

Lao Yuan and Mu Zi had already dragged the kayak to the shore and were about to arrange the fish. When they heard Zhang Zhi's voice, Lao Yuan raised his head at will, but his whole body instantly became tense.

Zhang Zhi was the first to reach the shore, followed by Xie Yumao.

Xie Yuze slipped in the water, and Lao Yuan, who rushed over quickly, grabbed his arm and threw it on the shore, his behavior was so rude that he was treating him like a corpse.

Xie Yuze staggered a few steps and fell on the shore, knocking his head on the stone, and suddenly a big bag came up

.

Xie Yuze laughed angrily. When he was about to reason with Lao Yuan for a few words, he heard loud bangs coming from behind, and the metal bullet casings were also catapulted towards him, and many parts of his body were swept away. . Frightened, he instinctively put his head in his arms to protect his most vulnerable brain.

Mu Zi and Xie Yuzhao quickly stepped forward, pulled Xie Yuze behind the big stone, and half-knelt behind the stone with Zhang Zhi to avoid the flying shells.

"What happened?" Xie Yuze was in pain all over, but he didn't dare to look out.

Countless bullet casings brushed past the big boulder, Mu Zi shrank a little into Zhang Zhi's arms, and answered loudly, "I don't know, it seems that something is coming!" The

sound of bullets rang out in the empty forest, scaring countless birds.

In the blown up layers of water, several people could only see Qin Chi and Lao Yuan, one with a submachine gun and the other with a machine gun, constantly bombarding the opposite side, and the bullet casings bounced off, but they could not see the opposite side. what.

Xie Yuzhuo's mouth was wide open, "Where did they get the machine guns?"

Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi didn't speak. Under such circumstances, the more he explained, the more suspicious he became.

Xie Yuze rubbed the spot on his body where the bullet casing had been swept away, "I seem to have seen something red in the water just now."

Red?

Mu Zi and Zhang Zhi looked at each other and had an ominous premonition.

It happened too quickly, neither of them could get a submachine gun from Lao Yuan or Qin Chi's space, only a pistol for self-defense, which couldn't help.

The shooting continued, and the water in the fish pond was getting redder and redder. It was like bloody water.

Qin Chi had already changed several boxes of magazines, and walked back while strafing with Lao Yuan. They couldn't see what was in the water, but the rotten stench and the low-pitched howl of a beast were definitely zombies.

After another five or six minutes, the water surface finally subsided, Lao Yuan used Gatling for a long time, his arm was so sore that he could hardly lift it.

Qin Chi was still vigilantly holding the submachine gun, and cautiously approached the tattered "corpse" in the water.

"Xiaochi, don't go there!" Zhang Zhi rushed out from behind, took out his gun and walked into the fish pond.

"It's okay to know brother, it would be too bad if you don't die."

Under such fierce firepower, even a building should have been knocked down.

As Qin Chi said, that thing stopped moving, and the whole body was torn apart by bullets, almost turning into a piece of meat that was dangerously sticking together, and even the original appearance could not be seen.

The water in the fish pond seemed to be frozen. It was still flowing, but it was surprisingly cold. Qin Chi walked into the deep water area and was submerged from the waist down, so numb he didn't feel any sense.

Zhang Zhigang walked to the shallow water area, but Lao Yuan dragged him back before the water had passed his waterproof boots, "The water is cold, don't go down." Otherwise, someone will feel distressed again later.

Saying that, Lao Yuan greeted Xie Yumao and went to the water to help Qin Chi pull the meatballs to the shore.

It was a blood-red thing. It could be seen that it was a human before, but it was amazingly red, as if everything from the muscles to the internal organs was dyed with paint, which was very strange.

They have never had direct contact with this kind of thing before, but from the Internet, others have heard a lot.

"This is what Lao Zhao said, the kind of blood-red zombies?" Mu Zi was daring, squatted beside the meat mud, picked up a branch and poked the part of his head, wanting to see if there were any spar.

This thing is so stinky, the stench around the entire fish pond is stinking, Xie Yuze has long been hiding far away, leaving a few other people around to study.

Xie Yuzheng asked, "Listen to what you mean, do you know what this is?"

"Have you never heard of it, this kind of zombie is very powerful and difficult to kill, and it seems that those who are bitten by them will not turn into zombies, On the contrary, it will be as bloody as if it had been peeled off, and it will be especially terrifying." Mu Zi described it indiscriminately.

Xie Yuzheng nodded, "It's really hard to kill." After being bombarded for so long, it would be considered a complete "death" when it became flesh.

"How come we can run into this kind of thing wherever we go?" Mu Zi muttered softly, as the branches tugged at each other, and slowly pulled out a blood-red spar from the inside.

He gave Zhang Zhi a wink, Zhang Zhi immediately understood, and under the guise of picking up the kayak that had been overturned by the water waves, he called Xie Yuzhang together. Xie Yumao did not suspect him and went with him.

As soon as the outsiders left, Lao Yuan quickly pulled out the towel to wrap the spar, and then immediately threw it into the space. The whole process was simply unskilled.

"I have a hunch, I don't know how smelly the space will be later." Lao Yuan said with a frown. Han^ge_DR/Zheng $霊 In

the past, the spar had to be cleaned and then thrown away, but now it is thrown away directly. Thinking about it, everyone knows what it will smell like in the space.

"This is a big guy, don't worry, it will definitely be useful in the future." Qin Chi comforted him.