Chapter 66 Abundant supplies

Zhang Zhi still had some impressions of this supermarket, so he quickly led the other three to a row of shelves and lowered his voice, "There should be toilet water here."

"Brother Zhi, go get it, don't care what the brand is, throw it all in the space." Qin Chi said, kicking down the zombies that rushed over, and Wen Jia on the other side dropped the axe, and the heads of the zombies fell off.

The nearby zombies felt the breath of the living, and their twisted and rotten bodies all rushed here.

Wen Jia and Lao Yuan stood at opposite ends of the shelf, and Qin Chi covered Zhang Zhi to take things from the shelf.

Zhang Zhi didn't pick it up, and slammed the items on the shelf into the space, leaving no panties, shoes, socks, or even sanitary napkins. After returning, he would clean up the unused items.

After cleaning up the row of shelves where the toilet water was located, the four of them rushed to other places.

The first floor is full of department stores, and what they need most is food and gasoline. After sweeping three or four rows of shelves one after another, Zhang Zhi suggested to go to the upstairs food area first, and it would not be too late to come back to get the department store after collecting the food.

Wen Jia and Qin Chi both agreed, and Lao Yuan had no objection. The four moved upstairs while slashing the zombies.

At the beginning, faced with these zombies that were rotten and mutated, they were once compatriots. Even Lao Yuan and Wen Jia were a little bit helpless, but as the number of slashes increased, both of them became numb, even the alienated zombies of women and children. It can be killed without changing face, and the efficiency is getting higher and higher.

Near the escalator, several imposing zombies with mouths full of blood blocked the way.

Wen Jia and Qin Chi stepped forward, quickly chopped off the heads of the zombies, and let Lao Yuan and Zhang Zhi go up the escalator first, and they broke the back.

The escalator had already stopped running and had to go up on foot.

Above is the food area on the second floor, but unfortunately, several zombies have smelled the breath of "prey", probed here from above, and walked down crookedly.

Lao Yuan stood in front of Zhang Zhi and took a few steps to chop off the two zombies walking in front of him. He turned his eyes and saw the department store on the shelf next to the escalator. He shouted, "Toilet paper, paper!

" will become very inconvenient.

There is Lao Yuan in the front, Wen Jia and Qin Chi in the back, and the middle section is the safest. Zhang Zhi jumped off the escalator and swept the toilet paper into the space next to him.

Just as he was about to take away the last roll of paper, a pair of blue-gray misty eyes suddenly flashed behind the shelf. At that moment, Zhang Zhi's heart sank, and just as he was about to step back, he saw the shelf slammed towards him, and then the zombie with more than half of its face rotted opened its mouth and rushed towards him.

Zhang Zhi had toilet paper in both hands, so he couldn't take out a gun or a machete at all. Besides, the zombie's speed was much faster than that of ordinary zombies, and it was no different from a normal human. It cracked to the root of his ear, revealing his teeth full of flesh and blood.

Zhang Zhi's breath stagnated, and he put the toilet paper ball in his hand against the zombie's face, blocking the zombie's wide mouth. However, the zombie was tall and fat, weighing more than 250 jins, and it was extremely powerful after being turned into a corpse. This block almost broke Zhang Zhi's wrist.

Zhang Zhi struggled, the zombie's head rested on the toilet paper ball, and pressed him against the wall, his hands stretched out to grab his neck, his mouth let out a hoarse howl, his teeth were full of black and stench suspension .

Zhang Zhi's back was against the wall, unable to hold his weapon, and he didn't dare to call out for help to attract zombies. Seeing that the situation was in critical condition, the zombie's hand was about to grab his neck, and he heard a "boom" in his ear, and then the zombie's head was like a blood plasma bag being smashed, and the blood splattered, and there was a wall on the wall. Drain beads.

bullet?

Zhang Zhi was about to turn his head, but the zombie in front of him hadn't collapsed. Even though the contents of his brain had been shattered, he stared at his pale eyes, opened his mouth wide, and supported his dislocated chin, trying to devour Zhang Zhi, a living person. .

Wen Jia, who was standing under the escalator, was also stunned for a moment. Fortunately, he did not withdraw the gun, and fired a second bullet again, accurately shooting through the head of the zombie.

However, the zombies whose heads were blooming again and again did not fall down, and they continued to gnaw at Zhang Zhi. The two protruding eyeballs seemed to fall off in the next second.

Zhang Zhi kicked it, but couldn't kick it away. Qin Chi rushed over and pulled Zhang Zhi away, and then slashed at its neck with a knife, and chopped off its head three or four times in a row.

Wen Jia and Lao Yuan both ran over, looking at the head that had been blasted twice in a row with lingering fears, but was still moving.

"What's the matter, does this zombie have superpowers?" Lao Yuan was shocked, and Wen Jia was equally stunned.

The previous zombies, as long as their heads were severely damaged, would stop moving completely, and this one was too sturdy, its brains burst and spilled all over the ground without dying. Fortunately, they were vigilant enough, otherwise Zhang Zhi would have... ...

Qin Chi was frightened after thinking about it, and swore that he would never let Zhang Zhi out of his sight in the future.

"Brother Zhi, are you okay?" He deliberately looked at Zhang Zhi's neck, but there was no sign of being caught.

"I'm fine." Zhang Zhi was a little out of strength, and the spectacles were full of blood and brains from zombies.

He changed a pair of glasses and put it on, then lowered his head to look at the zombies, "What's wrong with this zombie?"

Wen Jia shot the other zombies rushing over with a gun, while Lao Yuan put on rubber gloves and put on the exploding zombie's head. rummage.

After a while, he took out a pale red crystal with a sullen face.

"What is this?"

Zhang Zhi was taken aback, then squatted down to examine the crystal carefully.

"What is this... what?"

Qin Chi glanced at it, and was stunned for a moment, but then he understood.

Zombies, evolved.

In order not to make the other three suspicious, Qin Chi didn't say what this thing was, and just pretended to be anxious, "There are more and more zombies, let's go upstairs first!"

"What about this?" Also stained with the lens of the brain.

"Take it first, go back and study it slowly." Qin Chi said, grabbed Zhang Zhi's hand and rushed to the second floor.

After Wen Jia broke his gun, he also said, "Don't worry about it, go to the second floor!"

The zombies on the first floor were attracted by the sound of gunfire and the smell of blood on their bodies, and they had all gathered. Although it would not be a problem to shoot them all, it would be a waste of bullets. .

Lao Yuan threw the lens into the space and quickly followed Qin Chi and the others.

At the entrance of the second floor, Wen Jia and Qin Chi worked together to lower the fire door, and then dragged several nearby shelves against the door, so that the zombies who were chasing afterward could only slam the door outside.

Qin Chi chopped off the heads of several zombies at the cash register, and took Zhang Zhi to the inside.

The food on the second floor is very rich, but there are not as many zombies on the first floor. A few people in work clothes wandered among the shelves, and they were quickly killed by Lao Yuan and Wen Jia.

"Damn, is there an air conditioner? It's really cool." Lao Yuan wiped a sweat. If he wasn't worried about zombies, he really wanted to take off his jacket and feel the comfortable temperature in the air-conditioned room.

Wen Jia and Qin Chi quickly bypassed the heavy shelves, ran to the exit, put down all the rolling shutter doors, closed them from the inside, and cleaned up the zombies that were still wandering in each district one by one, and returned to the cashier after ensuring safety.

Zhang Zhi opened the container in the promotional items area, took out the boxed beef brisket, unpacked it and smelled it, but found no peculiar smell.

"This United Supermarket has an automatic power supply system. Zombies appeared on a large scale in Letan City about four days ago. Fresh goods were replaced on the same day, and they should still be edible by now."

Although the ingredients may not be particularly fresh, they asked It can't be too high, as long as it's not bad you can eat it.

"Okay, let's split up." Lao Yuan and Wen Jia walked to the shelves in the snack and beverage area on the other side, and turned around after a few steps, "Xiao Qin, Xiao Zhang, be careful, if you encounter that kind of..."

Qin Chi Yang raised the gun, "I know, you are also careful."

At present, there is no living person in the supermarket, and no one has noticed the gun.

The layout of the supermarket is similar to that of general large shopping malls. There are promotional items directly opposite the cash register, and snacks, beverages and bulk foods are on the left. The most important grains, oils, rice and noodles are here.

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia first scoured the snack area, took some instant noodles, self-heating rice and rice sauce, then went to the beverage area to take away all kinds of milk, yogurt and energy drinks, and went to the bulk food area to put all the grain, oil, rice and noodle shelves into the space.

To the right of the cash register is the vegetables and fruits, frozen meat and aquatic products area. After getting all kinds of promotional food, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi went to the meat area and threw all kinds of meat in the space frantically.

Before going out in the morning, they had vacated the space, and it was too late for the two of them to take out the food from the freezer one by one, and directly take the food with the freezer.

Then the two moved to the vegetable and fruit area, and as long as they were not damaged, they were thrown into the space.

"Brother Zhi, do you want durians?" Qin Chi held up a durian the size of a basketball. "It's not broken, but you can eat it."

Zhang Zhi took a step back and frowned, "I won't eat this."

Seeing him like that Resisting, Qin Chi held back a smile and said, "It's delicious, this durian is not yet ripe, take it back and let it sit for two days just enough to eat."

Zhang Zhi saw the durian as if he saw a grenade, so he wanted to retreat 800 meters away go. But it seems that Qin Chi likes it, and he will not force Qin Chi not to eat because he can't accept it.

"Take it if you like..."

Zhang Zhifei quickly walked to the other side to find other fruits.

Qin Chi likes his duplicitous and helpless appearance of a little white rabbit. Thinking that Zhang Zhi is a domineering president outside, but he is so indulgent and indulgent towards him, Qin Chi can't help but want to bully him.

However, durian is still needed. In the future, food will be scarcer, and all kinds of nutrients needed by the human body must be supplemented by eating more food. They should not be too picky eaters. Moreover, Zhang Zhi doesn't like durian, but he can give it to Lao Yuan and the others.

Qin Chi wrapped the durian in plastic wrap to ensure that the smell would not escape, and then threw it into the space.

Zhang Zhi took a lot of fruit, and then went to the vegetable shelf to put potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, corn, and other vegetables that had not turned yellow into the cart. He piled the cart full. Qin Chi came over and put the cart into the space together.

In the fruit and vegetable area, as long as it is not broken and the storage time is relatively long, the two took away more than half of it, and then went to the aquatic area.

Because no one took care of them, most of the aquatic products died. The two fished some fish, prawns, crabs, etc. that had not rotted or deteriorated, and threw them into the freezer to freeze. In addition, there are also frozen products such as frozen shrimp and small pomfret with octopus, which are also taken away.