Chapter 39

A series of doubts left Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi confused, but the situation was special, and they didn't plan to ask Zhang Leyue for clarification.

Just based on what Zhang Leyue did to Zhang Zhi in his previous life, Qin Chi just wanted to find a chance to completely clean up this scourge.

It didn't take long for the new group to be taken upstairs by Brother Leopard to see Brother Hu. During this period, Qin Chi exchanged a bag of bread with Brother Leopard's younger brother for news, and learned where Zhang Leyue and the others came from.

"That man's name is Zhao Wencong. On the surface, he is the owner of a casino, but he has always been involved in the road behind his back, so if something happens in the city this time, he can escape quickly." Qin Chi paused, then guessed again, " As for Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan, they should have been picked up by Zhao Wencong on the road. You know, Zhang Leyue is very attractive to Alpha, so he should have hooked up with Zhao Wencong."

Zhang Zhi was silent, not sure what to do. How to comment on this.

No matter how Zhang Leyue is his own nephew, now that he has fallen to this point, he said it is impossible not to feel sad, and he was still very sorry that he didn't go to the hotel to rescue Zhang Leyue.

Seeing Zhang Zhi's expression was wrong, Qin Chi immediately clenched his hand, and solemnly enlightened: "Brother Zhi, Zhang Leyue is not worthy of your sympathy, let alone your help, he is a wolf-hearted thing, no matter how nice you are to him, When he has a chance, he will bite you back and kill you."

Qin Chi was the only one who was reborn, and only Qin Chi knew what happened in his previous life. Now Zhang Zhi will only think that Zhang Leyue is an ignorant child. Without understanding how bad Zhang Leyue's nature is, Qin Chi is very worried that Zhang Zhi will do something stupid because he wants to protect his family.

Seeing that Qin Chi was so nervous, Zhang Zhi had to assure him, "I won't do extra things to cause you trouble. Now the situation is special, even if it's Lele, I won't care too much."

After receiving Zhang Zhi's assurance, Qin Chi was still worried, and coquettishly forced Zhang Zhi to swear not to meddle in his own business, so he finally felt relieved.

In fact, even if Zhang Zhi didn't help, Zhang Leyue would not suffer much.

Zhang Leyue is a top-level Omega. No matter how he looks or stature, he is definitely top-notch. The pheromone of Rose Fragrance makes many Aplhas and Betas fascinated, as did Qin Chi back then.

Qin Chi is not surprised that Zhang Leyue can hook up with someone like Zhao Wencong. You must know that this Leyue is the best among Omegas, and it is the same in the end of the world. With that lewd body, I don't know how many people have been abused and harmed.

As for Wei Zhinan, he was just a soft-boiled male parasite who relied on Zhang Leyue to survive. He had no real ability from beginning to end, and only Zhang Leyue was blind, but he had a soft spot for this man, and he never forgot to people carry.

Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan don't have to worry about Qin Chi at all. Without Zhang Zhi's protection, their life in the apocalypse will not be easy. Zhang Leyue is nothing more than relying on his body to move between the major alphas, and Wei Zhinan will always be insidious. A vicious and unproductive parasite.

Zhao Wencong and his group didn't know what they said to Brother Hu, and the group also stayed in the school temporarily. In this way, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi will inevitably meet Zhang Leyue.

In the cafeteria, Zhang Leyue was flirting with Zhao Wencong, but when he saw Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi pass by, his expression changed and he roared loudly, "Qin Chi, Zhang Zhi, stop for me!"

His voice was too loud Big, shocked everyone in the cafeteria, Zhao Wencong also stared at him in surprise, wondering how the docile little white rabbit suddenly seemed to be a different person.

Zhang Leyue, however, hadn't noticed anyone's gaze, so she walked towards Qin Chi and the two of them angrily, cursing in a shrill voice: "You two are really nothing, you actually left me in the hotel, if it wasn't for my fate, Don't you feel guilty for dying in the mouths of those monsters?"

Guilty? Qin Chi almost laughed.

It is not uncommon to hear the word "guilt" from Zhang Leyue's mouth in his lifetime.

Zhang Zhi has always regarded Zhang Leyue as a junior, but this time, he was in the first place, and he couldn't blame Zhang Leyue for anything, so he had to let Zhang Leyue scold him there, while he was wandering for nine days, recalling that the self-heating rice he had eaten with Qin Chi in the evening was How delicious, but if only I could cook it in a rice cooker.

Zhang Leyue cursed there for a long time, but Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi were indifferent. Zhang Zhi was habitually in a daze, while Qin Chi went to ask for boiling water and planned to take Zhang Zhi back to the classroom to sleep.

Seeing that the two were about to leave, Zhang Leyue hurriedly stepped forward to block their way, and shouted aggrievedly to Zhao Wencong behind him: "Brother Zhao, they are the ones who bullied me, you have to help me out!"

Zhang Leyue didn't know How did he describe it to Zhao Wencong? As soon as Zhao Wencong heard this, he was full of hostility towards Qin Chi and walked towards the two with a black face. Han#Brother#er#正#理#

"You guys are the ones who tricked my family Leyue into the hotel and want to kill him while the chaos is happening?"

Although the matter was different from the real situation, Qin Chi didn't want to explain it, he just used Looking at Zhao Wencong with sympathetic eyes, "Brother Zhao, right? For the sake of everyone getting to know each other, I just want to tell you that this piece of Le Yue is a thorn rose with rotten bones. You are at most his nutritious flower fertilizer. It's not worth fighting for him."

Zhang Leyue didn't swear, she just took Zhao Wencong's arm and said coquettishly, "Look, Brother Zhao, because he used to stalk me and was rejected by me. Don't give up, humiliate me and slander me in front of people, he should be thrown outside to feed the zombies, right?"

Zhao Wencong patted the back of his hand with a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, he dares to arrange you like this, I'll let him know immediately who can offend and who can't!"

As soon as Zhao Wencong finished speaking, several of his younger brothers surrounded Qin Chi and the two of them. Zhang Zhishun took the knife and fork on the table and held it in his hand. He wanted to pull Qin Chi behind him, but he was caught by Qin Chi instead. behind you.

It is not the first time that Qin Chi has been besieged. In the apocalypse, he does not know how many people he has killed on his own initiative or forced.

He touched the folding machete hanging behind his waist, not at all worried about losing to these people.

But before the actual conflict broke out, a yellow-haired young man standing at the back of the crowd suddenly let out a shrill scream, "Ah—"

His voice was sharp and high-pitched, which startled the others, Qin Chi even more With Zhang Zhihu behind him, he looked vigilantly in the direction of the sound.

When Zhao Wencong and the others also turned around, the yellow-haired youth had already been thrown to the ground, and several blood arrows could not stop splattering.

He was riding on a fat man in his twenties, panting heavily, his face buried in his neck and constantly swaying. Everyone could only hear the sound of chewing flesh, accompanied by the yellow-haired youth's increasingly weak cry for help.

All this happened too fast, but in just ten seconds, the yellow-haired youth was completely bitten off by the fat man, his head was separated from the body, and he was kicked by the fat man again, and rolled to the bottom of the dining table. He stared at everyone with his big eyes like copper bells.

After a brief shock, terrifying screams broke out in the cafeteria, and everyone fled.

The fat man staggered to his feet, his face was covered with the blood of the yellow-haired youth, and the corners of his mouth were stained with something similar to blood vessels. He stared at a pair of turbid blue-gray eyes and continued to look for the next target.

Qin Chi didn't expect that there would be zombies in the school, so he scolded, "Damn, this person is infected and TM put it in, which bastard did it!"

Fatty belonged to Zhao Wencong's group, and a younger brother shouted, "Boss, Fatty bit his arm before, is he infected?"

Zhao Wencong kicked the younger brother's ass, "If this TM hadn't been attacked by Infection, can you do this?" This little brother's IQ is really uncomplimentable.

In fact, Zhao Wencong's group are all ruthless and courageous people. They hid from the city all the way to the suburbs, killing many zombies that get in the way, but they are facing their own people for the first time, and they didn't react for a while. .

When everyone fled in panic, Qin Chi had already taken out the folding machete, showed the thin but extremely sharp blade, and rushed towards the zombie.

He and Zhang Zhi both live in the school, and all dangerous factors must be eliminated, and Zhang Zhi must not be allowed to sleep peacefully with this damn thing.

More importantly, from this time period, I am afraid that the infectivity of the zombie virus has increased. If this hidden danger is not eliminated, the school will become unsafe.

Qin Chi had been honed in extreme environments for several years in his previous life, and he attacked with ruthlessness and speed. Before everyone could see how he started, they found that Fatty's neck was cut off neatly, and his head fell to the ground.

If it weren't for the poor use of guns in public, Qin Chi would choose to shoot his head directly instead of approaching the zombies dangerously.

The commotion in the cafeteria attracted Brother Tiger and Brother Leopard and others. When they learned that someone in Zhao Wencong's group was actually infected, Brother Tiger almost shot Zhao Wencong on the spot.

This time it was too dangerous. Fortunately, Fatty suddenly turned into a zombie in the cafeteria. If everyone fell asleep in the middle of the night, the consequences would be disastrous.

In order to take credit for their position, Zhao Wencong's group said in unison that Fatty was killed by Zhao Wencong, which was exactly what Qin Chi wanted. He didn't want to reveal his strength at all.

Afterwards, Brother Hu ordered people to check everyone for injuries, even if there was only one trace of suspected scratches, they would be resolved on the spot, and the crisis must be stifled in the cradle.

After careful investigation, two more younger brothers on Zhao Wencong's side were shot and killed, and his wings were cut off a lot. In the face of Brother Hu, who was more powerful than him, he was completely powerless to fight.

On the other hand, Zhang Leyue is still thinking about it under such a situation. He is as smart as him, and he naturally understands who has thicker thighs at the moment. In order to survive, who should follow to have a better future.

After the riots subsided, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi returned to the classroom, still lying back on the original desk.

"Xiaochi, today's situation is too dangerous, don't rush up directly in the future." Zhang Zhi still had lingering fears when he recalled the situation when Qin Chi cut off the zombie's neck.

"Don't worry, Brother Zhi, I am measured." Qin Chi put Zhang Zhi in his arms and rubbed his chin on Zhang Zhi's head.

He is like a very possessive child, who regards Zhang Zhi as the most precious treasure and does not allow anyone to touch even a single strand of hair.