Chapter 116 All dead

"Who said no? Brother Zhi is my God, you saved me." Qin Chi's sincere words made Zhang Zhiyu blush instantly.

Qiao An next to him saw the two of them flirting, envious and disappointed, so he could only touch his son's head, missing her husband who didn't know where he was.

After a while, Wen Jia helped Zhao Fengnian back. Seeing that the two were silent, it was estimated that there was no news at all.

Now Zhang Zhi and others are not good at comforting Zhao Fengnian, they just hope that he can cheer himself up and find his family as soon as possible.

Zhao Feng's injury was not yet fully healed, and he was sitting by the fire in despair, thinking about his thoughts, and no one else bothered him.

Qin Chi took out a sandwich from his backpack and handed it to Wen Jia, asking him to give it to Zhao Fengnian.

Zhao Fengnian needed to supplement nutrition, but he had to wait for the RV to be able to eat well.

Wen Jia took the sandwich to Zhao Fengnian, "You didn't eat at night, come, take a bite, and save your life to find your son."

Speaking of his son, Zhao Fengnian glanced at the sandwich sadly, took it over and ate it slowly.

In any case, as long as the body is not seen, there is still hope.

Wen Jia looked at Zhao Fengnian, didn't know what to think, and slowly turned her head away.

The riot in the distance is getting bigger and bigger, Wen Jia asked casually, "The Xie family is making trouble again?

" To disturb already exhausted troops.

Qiao An whispered, "They have always been shameless."

Zhang Zhi also smiled, "Indeed."

After a long time, the three old Yuan came back from there and said, "The Xie family is satisfied now."

Thinking of Xie Yumao's words before, Qin Chi had a bottom line, "Is it going to benefit?"

Mu Zi changed his previous contempt and said excitedly, "The team gave them a small truck with some supplies on it, but at the same time they asked their family to get out of the team, and they were not allowed to go to the southern base with the main force. ."

Zhang Zhi couldn't tell whether he was happy or unhappy, although he said on the surface that he was not allowed to follow the large army, but in fact, even if the Xie family blatantly followed behind the team, no one could do anything to them.

If you really want to figure it out, the Xie family is afraid that they will still take advantage.

Seeing Zhang Zhi's worried face, Lao Yuan said with a smile, "Xiao Zhang, you think of the rescuers too kindly, and the people in the army can definitely think of the things you are worried about. They are all men who are in a hurry. It will give those people good fruit to eat."

Zhang Zhi thinks about it too, now it is no better than before the end of the world, those people who are selfish to the extreme, have no value in being protected. to protect.

If you encounter zombies on the road, you will probably die badly.

Smiling and laughing, Mu Zi became worried again, "Then what about my idol and them?"

He just finished saying this, Xie Yuze's voice came from behind, "What else can we do, we can only follow along on the road. ."

Several people turned back and saw Xie Yuze's tired face and five red finger prints on his face.

"I'm an idol, what's wrong with your face?!" Mu Zi jumped straight up because the idol's beautiful face was hurt the most.

Lao Yuan next to him said sourly, "I've never seen you so excited when I was injured before!"

Mu Zi ignored him and quickly made room for Xie Yuze to sit down.

Xie Yuze touched his face and said indifferently, "Tang sister-in-law beat you, don't mind."

"Who cares, except for Muzi, don't put gold on your face?" Lao Yuan didn't give a good face, and his tone was also very aggressive .

Wen Jia glanced at Lao Yuan and motioned him to stop talking.

Here, Zhang Zhi has already asked what happened.

Xie Yuze said, "My sister-in-law got a car and a lot of supplies as she wished, and she is going to split up with the army tomorrow morning."

Mu Zi asked, "What about your idols?"

Xie Yuze looked sad and wiped his eyes, "I My brother and I wanted my father to stay in the army and go with the army, but my father wanted to stay with relatives and said that he couldn't leave his grandfather."

"I'm so stupid." Although he knew it would be such a result, Mu Zi still endured it. He kept swearing.

Just like Dad Xie couldn't abandon his father, neither could Xie Yuze and Dad. After that, they were afraid that they could only be tied by relatives and could never get out.

Xie Yuze touched his face again and asked Muzi, "Is it swollen?"

Muzi nodded, and Lao Yuan said angrily, "Everyone is an Alpha, if you really care so much about your appearance, just buy an insurance for your face. "

When the rest of the people heard this, they all looked at Lao Yuan strangely.

Xie Yuze said with a smile, "Unfortunately, I really bought it, but the world is in chaos now, and it is estimated that the insurance company has already collapsed."

Seeing that the atmosphere between him and Lao Yuan was a bit wrong, Zhang Zhi asked, "Not with the big army. , it's dangerous to act alone, is there no other way?"

"When we are all dead, we will probably be freed." Xie Yuze looked at the pitch-black sky with a gloomy look in his eyes.

Mu Zi was also a little worried, but there was nothing he could do. They are not the same as the Xie brothers, they are at most friends they know, and they can't do anything more.

Xie Yuze chatted with them for a while and left, and Mu Zi also returned to the car with his head down.

We spent the night in the truck. In the morning, Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia told the team leader that they were going to a nearby small base on foot, and the team leader wanted to distribute some supplies to them, but they refused.

At the same time, the Xie family members happily got into the noisy car and parted ways with the main force.

There are two roads ahead, one is for the large army, leading to the national base, and the other is chosen by the Xie family, leading to large private bases such as the Xizhao base, which is also the direction Qin Chi and the others will go.

In order not to meet Xie's family, after taking out the RV, everyone rested in the car for a whole day, eating delicious food, looking at the mobile phone and computer, and relaxing after a long time.

The weather turned cold, and there was no sunlight at all. Lao Yuan sighed at the solar panels in the space, not knowing when these things would come in handy.

Qin Chi didn't tell him that the weather in the future has only two extremes, either extremely cold or extremely hot, and there will always be a day when it can be used.

One day later, in the early morning, the RV slowly drove to the main road and headed to the Xizhao base.

The zombies on the road have basically been cleaned up, and there are few aggressive zombies on the road. Even if there are, this sturdy RV will not be disturbed.

Except for Wen Jia and Qin Chi in the cab, the others were either on the bed or in the living room, playing games, reading magazines, making cakes and coaxing the children, each doing their own thing, so leisurely.

If it weren't for the sporadic zombies dangling outside, they would be no different from traveling.

The dilapidated road sign covered with black blood fell to the ground, and the weeds covered the writing on it, but the words "Xizhao City" and other words could probably be seen. Qin Chi jumped out of the car and scraped the weeds to check, identified the direction of the road sign, roughly judged the direction, and went back to tell Wen Jia about the remaining distance.

It's not far from here to Xizhao City. As usual, it can take half a day at most, but because of the continuous earthquake and flood some time ago, many sections of the road have collapsed and fractured. The car must be moved very slowly and carefully so as not to appear. Accident.

There are not many people who drive like them and go to the base alone to settle down. Most people will choose to work with the large army and take care of each other, or they will be a gathered gang with a certain amount of force and materials as the basis.

There are also people who come out from the nearby base for formalities and materials, not even a bird. In the future, even the birds and beasts will not be eaten, and probably even the grass roots will be hollowed out.

It's not that no one coveted the RV and wanted to come up and steal things, but as long as Wen Jia and others pointed their guns at those people's heads, any gang had to leave obediently and not dare to think too much.

Guns and ammunition are their biggest reliance on walking in the last days.

Another day later, the RV drove on a rough road. From a distance, Wen Jia and Qin Chi in the cab could see a large pool of blood on the ground, and there were several tattered corpses in the grass by the roadside.

Seeing that the corpse was torn apart like a rag, it was most likely dried by a zombie.

Along the way, everyone watched a lot of this kind of scene, and they should have gotten used to it, but this time, Wen Jia suddenly stepped on the brakes, and then Qin Chi also put on his jacket and leather gloves and jumped out of the car.

The people in the back compartment stuck their heads out of the windows to see what Qin Chi wanted to do.

Mu Zi has good eyesight, and at a glance, he saw a corpse that was turned over by Qin Chi, much like someone he knew.

"Does that woman look like my idol's aunt or some kind of relative?"

Everyone was shocked when these words came out.

Zhang Zhi also jumped out of the car and walked to Qin Chi's side. Qin Chi stood in front of him, worried about which corpse would suddenly change and jump up and bite.

Zhang Zhi took a closer look at the woman's terrified face, "Old acquaintance." In the

Xie family, except for the pregnant Omega, this woman danced the most, and Zhang Zhi was also very impressed by her.

At this moment, the woman was lying with several other members of the Xie family, covered in blood, her eyelids were twitching, and she was already corpse.

Qin Chi directly took out the axe and smashed the heads of several half-humans and half-zombies.

Mu Zi and Lao Yuan also got out of the car and frowned when they saw this scene.

"This woman is here, what about the others?" Mu Zi was anxious, most worried about his idol.

"What are you afraid of, it's always where you are." Having said that, Lao Yuan was also a little worried.

I don't know how the gang did it. They were attacked by zombies on such a safe road. Generally speaking, driving a car can be avoided.

Mu Zi was worried about Xie Yuze and urged the other three to get in the car and chase forward.

The wheels were stained with blood, and there was a bloody road more than ten meters long, and there were messy footprints belonging to zombies.

The smell of blood on the car will attract zombies. Xie Yuze and his car are tattered trucks. They are not as strong as RVs. Once they fall into the pile of zombies, they don't even know how they die.